Reviews for Once Upon A Dream
Runecutter chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Evil! :D
Is this the "Princess Buttercup torture" the "As you wish" Gambit? ;)
A nice study why "be careful what you wish for it could become real!" is a sensible suggestion ...
Granger-gurl-rox chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was brilliant! I love this fic and im so glad they made up!
twitchy-tennisplayer chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
aww! it made me cry! that was so sweet!

nice work!
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
A shattered love usually either dies or grows into a grotesque mockery of its original form: an obsession.

Oh, well... it isn't so bad if he still loves her.

It was an OK fic, mid-range compared to your others.
hulaberrie07 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
What a cute story! I love it.
PMS chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I really like your ficlets. i really do.

but it's just...after reading many short stories of yours...well it seems your Hermione always seriously doomed to have to have nothing but Harry mentally and physically all the while Harry's really easy to separate his physical needs from his mental love. Don't start male having their issues thing. :)

Even if Harry loves her so deeply, he moved on and find another substitute so easily until she loves him back. Then, why couldn't it so difficult for Hermione to find another guy just for fling at the same circumstances?

I didn't think she would be that much frigid like some nun. I think she showed her love skill is much more practical than that and of course than Harry's in "Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire".

I don't suggest she should've fuck around. But a girl surly can use some guys's warm bodies to resolve those stress and sadness and to get comfort at least sometimes as all men do. And more over i didn't picture Harry Potter as a male slut. I don't think he's a type who fuck around or date with any witches while he loves someone else even if it's one sided.
Zekintha chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
*sniff sniff* this is so cute...*sniff-ly smile*
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
good fic! nice fic! great fic!
reviewer chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
i really liked it...it made me feel all fuzzy wuzzy inside!:) *uh...*
i'm being to emotional again..anyway, i'm a huge fan of yours and i would just like to compliment you on another job well done!;)
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
it was a really good ficlet. i think maybe there should have been more on harry's part, but thats just my opinion. -leah
yourfriendyou chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Loved this story! It was great! Can I just voice my opinion though? Don't take it offensively or anything, but it would be better if you did a few long stories instead of a lot of short ones.. I really enjoyed this one, but if you'd done it from the beginning of them dating and fighting, it would have been better because there would have been more insight on how the characters felt... don't take it offensively like i said before, it's just a suggestion. I still like the short stories..
galtxtr chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Good angst. I wish there was a flashback dialogue of their breakup, though.

I’m afraid I cannot connect the title “once upon a dream” with the story.
Bachy A chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Excellent, excellent, excellent! I am really impressed with this - I especially like how you begin each new section with a present-tense statement that sums up the feelings for that section (e.g., "He's everywhere around her" and "She cries herself to sleep far too often"). I think that this technique is extremely effective, and I'm glad you decided to use it.

Wonderful, brilliant work!

Cheers!
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I love happy H/H endings!
gracieingreek chapter 1 . 11/27/2002