Reviews for Mistakes and Fixing Them
LucyandRickyfan5160 chapter 2 . 2/28
Got to say this story is excellent so far and can’t wait to read more of this awesome story so please update this wonderful story soon.
SamanthaFan05 chapter 2 . 2/26
This story is brilliant can’t wait to read more of this radiant story so please update this bright story again.
jdgatorbait chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Great start to a fantastic story, I am so looking forward to Gibbs rescuing and falling in love with Tim. Maybe even let the rest of the team loose on Tim's abuser. I lived through some abuse before I got strong enough to leave, please help Tim. Gibbs and Tim deserve to be happy together.
Luvable chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Oh wow. Interesting story you have going here, I really would like to see where you go with this.

Oh so the other must wonder why Tim's husband thinks tim cheating with gibbs.

Poor Tim also he tried reaching out to gibbs but it did not happen.

So where is Tim heading and will Smith be able to catch up with him. Will he make it to Gibbs on Time.

Please update soon.

Keep on Writing.
cbishlyn chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
please more want gibbs to come and save tim and the twins very good start
mcgeeksgirl chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
This is such a great story with so much potential...please continue!
JerryF chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Good story please continue it. I would like to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This is sooooo good! You need to write more!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Lovey/ sad so far please update soon as you can :J
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
interesting story so far
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Please update this one! The premise grabbed me.
lilimoon12 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
in case you didn't get the first one I was hoping you get this one. I reallly love this story so please * gets on her knees* please,please please keep on writing it. please. you don't have to but it will make me very happy.
lilimoon12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
hi i started reading this a long time ago but I never review but I realise that now that was a mistake. I love this and I was hoping you can keep on writing it even though its been a few months since you wrote in it. I kinda hope that my amazing review would make you want to write more cause I reallllllllllllllllly love this story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
More soon! I love the premise here
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2014