Reviews for Mistakes and Fixing Them
CMFan0515 chapter 2 . 6/17
Great chapter and can't wait to read more so please update very soon.
CMFan0515 chapter 1 . 6/17
Want to say this story sounds great so far and now off to read the next chapter.
delete-account-please-6568622 chapter 2 . 3/2
I really like this perfect story so please update this absolute story as I can’t wait to see what is going to happen in this fabulous story.
delete-account-please-6559878 chapter 2 . 2/28
Got to say this story is excellent so far and can’t wait to read more of this awesome story so please update this wonderful story soon.
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 2 . 2/26
This story is brilliant can’t wait to read more of this radiant story so please update this bright story again.
jdgatorbait chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Great start to a fantastic story, I am so looking forward to Gibbs rescuing and falling in love with Tim. Maybe even let the rest of the team loose on Tim's abuser. I lived through some abuse before I got strong enough to leave, please help Tim. Gibbs and Tim deserve to be happy together.
Luvable chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Oh wow. Interesting story you have going here, I really would like to see where you go with this.

Oh so the other must wonder why Tim's husband thinks tim cheating with gibbs.

Poor Tim also he tried reaching out to gibbs but it did not happen.

So where is Tim heading and will Smith be able to catch up with him. Will he make it to Gibbs on Time.

Please update soon.

Keep on Writing.
cbishlyn chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
please more want gibbs to come and save tim and the twins very good start
mcgeeksgirl chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
This is such a great story with so much potential...please continue!
JerryF chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Good story please continue it. I would like to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This is sooooo good! You need to write more!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Lovey/ sad so far please update soon as you can :J
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
interesting story so far
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Please update this one! The premise grabbed me.
lilimoon12 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
in case you didn't get the first one I was hoping you get this one. I reallly love this story so please * gets on her knees* please,please please keep on writing it. please. you don't have to but it will make me very happy.