Reviews for Snowflakes on the Mountaintop
ThursdayNextParke-Laine chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This story was fantastic! The argument was so believable and you portrayed the characters really well, especially Kristoff. I really hope you do another!
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was a pretty believable argument, I thought. I feel bad for Kristoff; he'd have a hard time getting used to such a drastic lifestyle change, that's for sure. :)
Kuann chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ah! Such a cute story. I've found myself wandering the maze of Elsa-based fics these days; I forgot the potential that these two have to warm my heart. Of course, that wouldn't be true without your accurate portrayal of them. The desire to be alone and cool off is very Kristoff, and Anna's fear of that is also very true to her. I like that you tied in the "go away Anna" line. In my estimation, the cleverest - and most impactful - part of the piece. I almost feel that your explanation of that reference with Elsa later ("I told her to go away at least once a day") was unnecessary. I made the connection as soon as it came up, and the later line felt a bit like "telling" more than "showing." Then again, not all Frozen fans remember specific line references to the movie, I'm sure ;)

I enjoyed this much! Keep writing.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was excellent. Very in-character and the ending was sweet. I liked the noticeable differences between Hans and Kristoff. Instead of making a bullshit promise to Anna to "never shut her out", Kristoff told her that sometimes he needs his space, but he'll always come back. You really get them.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awe, they're just so darn cute.
AccountKiller1111 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
So cute! And it seems that Anna and Kristoff really would have this conversation and arguement. Great job! :) I'll be following this story, for sure.
Kassyndra chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is just... good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Good job. Very in character, I think. I can't wait to see more. I don't really know what else to say, just that I'm excited for future chapters!