Reviews for Quicksilver in Charge
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Bwahahahhahaaa! Ahh, the thing about idiots is it takes one to know one. XD And Pietro just proved that. lol
Athela chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I wuv the brotherhood and pietro! they rule!
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Hey, that happened to my brother once. *whistles innocently*
Fuzzy Elf chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
YAY! Redemption! DIE PIETRO! Stupid little backstabbing *takes a deep breath* Okay, I'm alright. hehe, in case you cannot tell, I loved this. Lance, Todd and Freddy 4-ever
RyanGosling4Ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Hehe... poor Pietro... :D *cries* They made my baby evil for season 3! Did you all see the demented look on his face when he came back into the Brotherhood house at the end of Stuff of Villains? *shudders* Anyways, you should so write a sequel to this or something, hehehe... . Like what happens when Wanda gets home... MWAHAHAHA! :D
Becs chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Ooh! Petey poor baby! *Get's Toby to flame open the door and gives him a BIG hug* Were those boys nasty to you?

Heh heh, seriously though, I loved the whole Todd wearing his uniforms though. :p That is SO something he would do.
William Logan chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I love it! Very good conflict there, I thought it was masterfully executed, and the revenge at the end was very, very funny.
PanDora chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Ah, sweet sweet revenge. Good fic.
Neva chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Go Toddles! Go Lance! Is the "I'll use small words" bit a Princess Bride reference? And did you notice how Lancey-Boy was messing around with an air guitar when Remy and Pie came back? I bet you could do something with that.

Chapter 2 of POM is up! Check it out!
Voicegirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Hahaha! Todd sliming Peitro's drink! Hahaha!
Chiru chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
_ Awww! Poor lil' Pietro.
flitwicke chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
cute and funny! poor pietro. was he really that snooty in The Stuff of Villains? and is he really in charge?
Sailor Rogue not signed in chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Wow, this is good! Very good! It's very true to their characters and I especially thought Pietro's little speech to them was very well done. A lot of truths there. Anyway, I liked this. Great job. :)
ben chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Hi, I love your writting but I didn't really finish this one tho, cuz i didn't like pietro in it, who is my obsession... I was just wondering, do you hate him now?
arin chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Mwahahahaha! I was waiting for you to post a fic about this(-: Another great fic, as always!