Reviews for Discordant
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 8 . 5/25
ive read this twice, i really like it
Rakaan chapter 8 . 4/13
Hope this gets continued some day.
misteryman526 chapter 3 . 3/29
"illegal Sith artifact"?
Thousands of years prior, the Republic DID have an 'Anti-Sith Bill' because of the carnage the Sith caused during various conflicts, but during the Great Peace of the Republic it was nullified (probably because nobody had even SEEN a Sith for centuries) and religious freedom was guaranteed by the Constitution of the Republic. And as far as I know, the blockade of Korriban was carried out by the Jedi Order directly and had nothing to do with any laws of the Republic, so technically Palpatine couldn't be prosecuted for having such artifacts or even for being a Sith.
ECTO-DMC chapter 8 . 3/20
Ok Love this story and really wish it was still going, I I quite enjoyed it.
Camilo The Great chapter 3 . 2/26
The can opener. The mental image of it
CSKTECH chapter 8 . 2/10
Just wanted you to know that people are still interested in this story and I hope my note finds you well.

K
ironhair chapter 5 . 1/8
Thank you for the story.
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/6
reading
ironhair chapter 8 . 1/6
hope you do write more, this was a nice story.

I have to ask though, how did HP get to this universe? You never got around to that storyline.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Damn this is so cool! Harry as a Han Solo type character! Much more satisfying than as a jedi and wizard. I really wish you would continue this! I don't know if you've given up on fanfiction altogether or not, but this is really really good. Please pluck up the inspiration and motivation to finish this?!
Alex2909 chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
love how harry is doing in space, his interactions with asaji are quite humorous
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
I reiterate. You made him a bounty hunter cum assassin. Having an unstopable wand, an impenetrable shoud of invisibility and the ability to interrogat the resently deceased would be dead fucking USEFUL! Why the hell would you even add the Hallows to this story if you were just going to have your protagonist ognore the single gratest resource for his continued survival in his chosen profession!?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
I serriously doubt that a person as synical and canny as this Harry appears to be would offer so much information about himself. Seriously, in a galaxy of super powered space wizard deuchebags magic is his only ace in the hole. Why the fuck would ge so callously give that up!?
Vilkath chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
I just reread this great fic and I can't believe I forgot about it. That said it's sad that it hasn't been updated in about two years, going on three. I had almost hoped the author would get a new interest in it due to the Force Awaken's movie coming out but I guess not. It's too bad too because it seemed like this story was within maybe 2-3 chapters of being complete, less if the author wanted to rush some things.
I am Aus chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
For a seemingly cautious individual, Harry is an utter retard (not to mention fuckboy) Really? Why not show a politician what you can do? What could go wrong?