Reviews for Discordant
Araytigre chapter 8 . 9/30
The question remains is, what will the Council do with that information on Palpatine, and what he is doing with Anakin? More so, how will Anakin react to the accusation that he might be being groomed by a Sith let alone Darth Sidious himself? Hmm... I wonder how far Anakin and Padme's relationship has progressed thus far? As usual, Harry sure gets himself into the most dangerous situations, I mean how many Dark Lords does he have to kill in order to get a little peace? The situation with the Hallows following him around like little puppys is just weird, it must be due to him uniting them, whereas no one else had done all three before. Hmm... Harry and Ventress sometime in the future... It's possible... Thank You. TTFN
K chapter 1 . 9/24
Please... Please... Please... update this. It is too good to sit in update hell.
HappyCthulhu chapter 8 . 9/19
Ok. You've had a long enough break and you're almost to the end.
Kick your Muse in the ass and please finish this story.
BTW, is there an explanation of how Harry ended up in the SW's galaxy?
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 8 . 9/15
Wanted to read more, but it apparently ends in chapter 8. Actually it could end in chapter 8 and I'd accept it. An open-ended tale
MWRANDOM chapter 8 . 7/10
Good work.
Xebeca chapter 8 . 7/5
Hi, I guess that this story is stalled but if not I would love to read more. It's well written and you have fit Harry into the story fantastically and in a way I've not seen before. I really want to know how it is going to change now that we have got to the really AU section.
ET chapter 8 . 7/1
First-Shadow chapter 8 . 6/15
really like the story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Tarix chapter 8 . 6/12
Fantastic, more, pretty please.
valdiusmacto chapter 8 . 6/9
This is...interesting. Yes, I rather think that that is the word. Fascinating might also work. This is possibly the most bizarre angle I've read on this particular cross over, and pretty awesome for it. Above and beyond anything else, your writing is superlative. Excellent characterization, realistic power set and issuing fights, good user of the universe and characters. Add in a solid technical skill(or a good editor, or both, whichever it is _) and it's well worth the read.

That said, I'm honestly not sure I can say if I like it or not. Find it enthralling? Yes, certainly. Like it? Not quite as sure. At the very least I'd like to see how it ends, so I hope you get around to writing said ending. Even if you're not that motivated to do could pretty much end the whole thing in a single epic battle at this point. So yeah, hope you end it somehow or other, to satisfy my curiosity and sense of completeness(I know, I know, I'm stupid to read fanfiction with any sort of sense of completeness need _). Thanks for the fascinating story, one way or the other.
Ankur chapter 8 . 5/31
Excellent story Miss! Very well done. It would be nice if you could find time to continue.
entelejent chapter 8 . 4/29
Great work. I went to another world reading this.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 8 . 4/15
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Doombug chapter 8 . 4/4
that damn was good a shame its been almost a full year since this was last updated, but I still enjoy it.
FireAndSteel chapter 8 . 3/22