Reviews for Discordant
I am Aus chapter 3 . 9/13
For a seemingly cautious individual, Harry is an utter retard (not to mention fuckboy) Really? Why not show a politician what you can do? What could go wrong?
I am Aus chapter 4 . 9/13
but i guess that's what makes it interesting
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 9/10
lol. this chapter made me think of the rather amusing fan-theory of Snoke being Darth Jar Jar, true Dark Lord of the Sith.

any chance of you continuing this?
ffntfy456 chapter 8 . 7/22
I read your stuff a while back and enjoyed it but somehow I missed this wonderful story. This story is (as are all your stories) well written and fun to read. I hope you're able to come back and finish it up. I'd like to see how it turns out.
VanerShan chapter 8 . 5/24
Did another re-read of this fic - I love the fact that Harry is a reluctant hero, that Magic and the Force are equally matched, and that all of the characters fit the canon molds very well.
You must be sick of hearing this, but please update soon!
WendyHolmesAndHarry chapter 8 . 4/29
Okay first of all:
This is a really great story, the characters are so realistic! Just amazing!
Then now to the more disappointed part:
You haven't updated in forever... And I know it sucks to hear this time and time again; but please update. It would be a shame if such a good story will go to waist.
So although you probably won't even read my comment:
Your story is awesome and please update.
Greetings and apoligies for any spelling mistakes,
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 8 . 4/28
Bad-ass story. The first I've seen without a heroic, even if reluctant, Harry. Also not one that thinks he can, or actually can, go head to head with Sidious. Shame it hasn't been updated in some time. Even so, I look forward to seeing more of this story if you ever go further with it.
sktheiss chapter 8 . 4/8
Excellent story! I appreciate that Harry is fallible and is totally taken in by Palpatine.

Hope you are inspired to finish it someday.
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 8 . 4/1
is delicious and healthy
Lord Phoenyx chapter 8 . 3/30
Great Fic. Read it all in one go. very rivetting couldn't concentrate on anything else till I reached the last chapter. Please Update.
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 8 . 3/18
Very nice. Hope you return to continue this story. It has great potential.
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 3/15
Asajj is fantastic. I am really enjoying how you are writing her. I hope you will complete this. I would like to see how palpatine is dealt with (and if he manages to talk his way out of everything, which i think would be hight likely). I'm adding this fic to my favs list. Thank you. (Also, the arrow to the knee! lol!)
Every once in a while I re-read what you have posted. Hope there is more someday.
AcidCherry chapter 8 . 3/14
I'm hooked - your dialogue and characterizations are so interesting and on point. The urge to see palpatine's plots unravel is strong. I hope you get the chance to continue this story some day!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 3/6
Crucioing the Count? I am glad that he is dead, or there would have been painful revenge.
I hope Ventress will get rid of those rage-inducing implants, eventually.
Palpatine reveals his law-breaking side to Harry?
Incense burner. Force cloaking? Harry, do be careful with what you are bringing. Magic and Force can interfere with each other.
I hope Harry will see beyond Palpatine's lies.
Who exactly killed the two people-prisoners? Palpatine, or somebody else? I like Kenobi, and I am glad that Harry likes Kenobi, too.
I am glad that Harry catches up on Palpatine's creepiness and questionable morals.
I like Drallig, and truthstone is useful.
Palpatine _is_ Darth Sidious /you fools/ If I remember correctly.
Palpatine is surprised by Harry's line of thought.
I like Asajj's honesty and frankness. And Kenobi's look...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.