Reviews for Dare
Omg ...
mttmercado chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
i just imagined stan yelling at kyle that it's twwk in his exact voice shriek and it made me much happier.
RzPz922 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Don't worry about the ending, I thought it was really good! I like those straight-to-the point endings. This is really cute, and I love Craig being so posessive of Tweek!
momma-ran chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
So I guess he is there. Anyway, this is good.
momma-ran chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I like this...but you keep saying that Craig would kill everyone for flirting with Tweek then you mention him being there. Its a little confusing.
natsuki23 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
That was so sweet! A possessive Craig . . . I LOVE IT!
DatLittleStar chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Pfft, Tweek's got a list of what he's not allowed to do? HAH! Oh, Craig! That's definitely what great boyfriends should do :D
Kyyylee...? 0.0 Y-You okay..? Crushin' on Craig's man? Aw, Kyle! Is that your death wish?! Apparently so :P
The ending wasn't that bad :) I giggled a bit. ...But I probably have a simple sense of humor :3
Looooved it!
DatLittleStar chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
XD OHMIGOSH! "Wow you're so beautiful you made me forget my pick-up line." -THAT'S definitely going on my favorite quotes! ...First I have to make a section for that... But, seriously that's the best line I've ever heard XD Gosh, you're such a genius!
Hm, Tweek makes a cute girl apparently x3 I love it! Just like this story. I know this is the first chapter, but WOW! It's amazing 8D
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
You spelled lesson wrong, but otherwise, it's a good fic! I look forward to the next update. I wonder what they're going to do. And shouldn't Craig be able to recognize his own boyfriend? Keep up with the good work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
SpellboundWinter chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Yeah! Teach him a lesson Kyle! :D
Will there be more? I love this!
bettybox chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
That is awesome
KChees chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Hey autora, quando ira continuar a historia? esta demorando muito :C
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014