Reviews for The Naked North Sea Ramifications
kurtainkid chapter 23 . 5/29
I've read this story before and I have to say that Howard and Raj fucking with Leonard at the end of this chapter is one of my favorite things ever.
locardxchange chapter 32 . 5/29
Just wanted you to know how much I loved this story. I am a big fan of the show but have been unhappy where it has been going in the last couple of years. Amy's parts can be very funny at times but it seems to have crossed the lines to creepy. I hate the way she treats Sheldon and treats Penny like one of her monkeys and it is wrong. Ever since they did the ep where L/P just goes out as friends and he tells her about all he did to get to have sex with her has just set me off. I had hoped he had grown up when he asked he to go out but his treatment of her is worst.

I do fine the parts when it is just the boys still funny, and any part with Penny and Sheldon is gold. I just hope Penny wises up before they get to Vegas, because this makes twice Leonard has cheated on a girlfriend.

Don't mind evil little trolls, they are just kind of people who would bitch if they got hanged with a new rope. It is called fanfiction for a reason and if you don't like it don't read it.
ashleyw34 chapter 32 . 4/27
I just found this story and read it all in one sitting. I loved it! Can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks for writing and sharing such a great story.
devilbk chapter 8 . 3/11
Folks, I'm so sorry that you had to read the review prior to this one. The moron who wrote it has been reported and blocked.
RiotingVillager chapter 32 . 3/11
HEY YOU FUCKING CUNT MOTHERFUCKER! SERIAL APEIST IS A CULT HIT! NOT AN EMBARRASSMENT LIKE YOUR FUCKING SHIT STAIN STORY! PENNY GETS RECOGNITION AND AN OFFER OF AN AUDITION! FUCK YOU, YOU SHIT STAIN ASSHOLE!
SHENNY SUCKS!

GO FUCK YOURSELF! SHELDON AND PENNY ARE LIKE MOTHER AND SON! YOU TWISTED PERVERTED FUCK!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 32 . 3/6
I agree with you there. Sheldon, Howard and Raj tried yo brcome better men and they successed! Penny even is better person now. Only Leonard and Amy are the glitch. They both gets worse with eacj episodes. I cant just believe how could anybody pair Penny and Leonard..they are bad than Hermione and Ron and Sheldon and Amy are more creepier than Harry and Ginny.
dreamer 3097 chapter 32 . 2/11
A great one
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
igf
kurtainkid chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
This was great. I like it. So mean to Leonard and Amy but they deserve it. I'm not a fan of Leonard and Penny on the show. Even before I got sucked into Shenny stories. been reading a lot the last couple days and though I didn't review then I've read most of yours. Keep up the good work!
gin chapter 13 . 7/26/2014