Reviews for The Naked North Sea Ramifications
Inj3ctingFandoms chapter 32 . 6/27
So I havent read a lot of Big Bang Theory fanfics (however the ones I have read are all Shenny) but I really appreciated your POV on this. The canon ignores some of the issues for comedy and to avoid social conflict but your story really feels like there is logic and justice in the plot. Really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it.
Nymeria33 chapter 9 . 5/24
So I just found this story and I love it! My favourite part is when Sheldon texts Penny and adds all his degrees to the end...I totally see Sheldon texting that way! Thank you for an amazing story and I hope it continues to get better and better as I read
dixie326 chapter 32 . 2/14
I just really hate all the teenagers that might be watching this show because it is funny and getting the idea that this is what a healthy adult relationship looks like. I had a similar problem with Ron and Hermione's relationship in the Harry Potter movies (I never read the books but from what I've heard Ron treated her just as terribly in the books as he does in the movies).
dixie326 chapter 3 . 2/14
I will never understand why people click on a story with a relationship pairing or character bashing that they don't like just so they can harass the writer. If you don't like a pairing or bashing don't read the story...it's why I don't read any stories with a Penny/Leonard pairing because I can't stand Leonard.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
Thanks for the story! :P One think that I have been thinking is that the dialogue feels a bit odd. Its like an underlying facet of the story is poking at my mind. One thought I had was that maybe the people are acting a bit too passive in their reactions. Maybe acting a bit too calm. Anyway, I look forward to reading more of the story.
devilbk chapter 31 . 7/18/2016
Just so you know, SheldonH8tShenny, the little creep who hates all Shenny stories and authors and keeps changing his name so (he thinks) we think there's more than one of him, is a lonely, whiny little coward.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Excited to start reading. Leonard is such a whiney sneaky little shit! Yea Shenny though!
RevDorothyL chapter 32 . 12/7/2015
I got a big kick out of this. Thanks for standing up for Penny and Sheldon!
together25x3 chapter 32 . 9/20/2015
Great story! I loved it!
Robert12774 chapter 32 . 9/13/2015
Read alot of your storys love Nora
Thanks for a fun story
Robert12774 chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
Lol
Robert12774 chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Wow i can not stop read this story
Robert12774 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Oh look its nora again love that she in most of your story
Who you have play nora if she was on the show
kurtainkid chapter 23 . 5/29/2015
I've read this story before and I have to say that Howard and Raj fucking with Leonard at the end of this chapter is one of my favorite things ever.
locardxchange chapter 32 . 5/29/2015
Just wanted you to know how much I loved this story. I am a big fan of the show but have been unhappy where it has been going in the last couple of years. Amy's parts can be very funny at times but it seems to have crossed the lines to creepy. I hate the way she treats Sheldon and treats Penny like one of her monkeys and it is wrong. Ever since they did the ep where L/P just goes out as friends and he tells her about all he did to get to have sex with her has just set me off. I had hoped he had grown up when he asked he to go out but his treatment of her is worst.

I do fine the parts when it is just the boys still funny, and any part with Penny and Sheldon is gold. I just hope Penny wises up before they get to Vegas, because this makes twice Leonard has cheated on a girlfriend.

Don't mind evil little trolls, they are just kind of people who would bitch if they got hanged with a new rope. It is called fanfiction for a reason and if you don't like it don't read it.