Reviews for Feel no more
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 3/27
Thank you for updating! Great chapter. Can't wait for more!
athea781 chapter 6 . 3/27
I couldn't sleep (a common occurrence for me ) so I started reading this story at 4:15 am. I have to say that I'm enjoying it so far. It's hard to believe that you're only 16? Well you have talent, keep it up.
Now, I've just finished ch.6 & I noticed the notation at the end of the chapter. I have two comments.
#1... It's supposedly too cold for you in Michigan, poor baby. I live in Massachusetts & we're just now thawing out from under a TON of snow. We had a total of 110" of snow in February alone. I'll trade our snow for your cold any day.
#2 Your muse has run away huh? Well go look for her (or him)! She couldn't have gone far, according to you it's too damn cold outside. She could be anywhere, under your bed, in your closet, the back seat of mom's car, do you have a dog house? Check it. If you can't find her, lure her back. Let me make a suggestion, you need to find your inspiration. Find some reruns of NCIS on TV, if not watch clips on YouTube. Then make yourself a nice pot of hot chocolate (to take the chill off), put on some inspirational music (maybe some Imagine Dragons) & update.
I'm gonna be greedy & selfish here. I want more chapters. I need to know what's going on. Don't leave us (me) hanging like this. We need closure. This could turn out to be a really good story. if you let it. So... update please, don't let yet another good story die.
p.s. Do your homework! LOL
DS2010 chapter 6 . 3/26
what a way to end the chapter!
city bookworm chapter 6 . 3/26
Poor Timmy! My mind is thinking up the worst case scenarios to what is in his past. I am sure that all the team will be there for him and Sarah too. I look forward to reading more.
Mary DiNozzo chapter 6 . 3/26
I read your story, and I'm hooked. I'm also greedy...could you write another chapter soon? :)
jdgatorbait chapter 5 . 3/3
please, please, please complete, great story
city bookworm chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I keep wondering what the secrets in Tim's past are. I hope you'll update soon.
Ivorylight18 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Interesting twist in McGee's childhood. I started reading this story after the 5 chapter/author note was put up, so I'm kind of comenting in the whole story rather than just the last chapter. I really like it!
Gracfully chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Can't wait to find out what happens next
Gracfully chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
I like it very neat
Gracfully chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
like it :)
FuTuR3 4NsChIk chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Great Story so far, looking forward to some more soon. I love reading Angst stories about our Timmy.
rigger42 chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I'm a little concerned that he is going to be on extended psych review after this and suspended. You can't give a man a weapon and send him out to deal with the public if there is any chance of psychotic breaks.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Good start, and who is Carrie I wonder?
NCIS fan chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Dear heart, please don't kill yourself! I know things can seem horrible and like they will never get better, especially when you're 16. But suicide isn't the answer. It doesn't help you, and will leave your family and friends with a lifetime of pain. (My brother committed suicide almost 30 years ago, and I still hurt about it.) People can and will help. If you are seriously contemplating killing yourself, please contact one of the suicide hotlines, such as 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255).

You say your mum implied you are a burden. Sometimes what we hear is not what the other person meant to say. (As a high school teacher for 20 years, I've seen lots of unintended misunderstandings between teens and parents.) Take a minute when you and your mum are both calm, and try saying something like "Mum, when you said ... the other day, it felt like you were saying ...[I'm being a burden, etc.] Is that what you meant?" Hopefully, it will clear things up.

I look forward to your next chapter - and to hearing that you are OK!