Reviews for Feel no more
athea781 chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
* I just picked up on your story tonight. It's 2:33 am & I just finished reading what you've written so far. I have only one word to describe what I's feeling right now... wow!
* For someone so young to come up with such an intense plot shows true talent. You have the potential to make a living writing & making a good living at that. You have an incredible imagination & with practice & exposure you'll grow into a celebrated author maybe. I noticed the slight changes in your writing as the story progressed. You're growing right before our eyes, Bravo!
* I love this story's plot. It's so different from the norm yet it fits right into the series' characters. I could visualize each one as they tried to come to terms with Tim's demeanor. Tim's in trouble & his team/family will do anything they possibly can to get him through this... I hope. Any sign of rejection or disappointment from Gibbs will destroy Tim. He's his mentor, his role model, Leroy Jethro Gibbs is the father Tim never had. And if Gibbs doesn't handle this just right, Tim will never recover.
* Then there's Tony. The person he spends most of his adult life with. His partner, his friend... his brother. I close my eyes & pray that Tony sees the vulnerability in his friend. That he doesn't pull a DiNozzo & turn this into a pick-on-the-probie free for all. Yes, I get it. Tim needs things to be normal, to go on as usual. And that does include some of Tony's so called humor. But there's a fine line between friendly teasing & picking on someone. Tony doesn't mean to be cruel but he does tend to go overboard sometimes. For Tim's sake & for their relationship I sure hope he can control his comments. If not, maybe Sarah can provide a muzzle?
* Pleeease update soon. Like I said I just found this story & I want more ASAP!
DS2010 chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
That is some background Tim came from...
velcrogg chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
I was so excited to see an update! I love it, and can't wait for the next update!
Crawcolady chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
It was a wonderful treat to find this update alert in my email today, thank you! I am gald to see that perhaps your muse has returned? . . . or renewed itself? This is a wonderful, truly original work and fully deserves to be completed rather than be just left hanging there in cyberspace, lost, alone, and incomplete. Looking forward to more soon!
huskielover94 chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
FallenAngel218 chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
I do hope you come back to this... it's wonderful! Keep writing!
Blade of Ink chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
you got a solid start please update soon!
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Thank you for updating! Great chapter. Can't wait for more!
athea781 chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
I couldn't sleep (a common occurrence for me ) so I started reading this story at 4:15 am. I have to say that I'm enjoying it so far. It's hard to believe that you're only 16? Well you have talent, keep it up.
Now, I've just finished ch.6 & I noticed the notation at the end of the chapter. I have two comments.
#1... It's supposedly too cold for you in Michigan, poor baby. I live in Massachusetts & we're just now thawing out from under a TON of snow. We had a total of 110" of snow in February alone. I'll trade our snow for your cold any day.
#2 Your muse has run away huh? Well go look for her (or him)! She couldn't have gone far, according to you it's too damn cold outside. She could be anywhere, under your bed, in your closet, the back seat of mom's car, do you have a dog house? Check it. If you can't find her, lure her back. Let me make a suggestion, you need to find your inspiration. Find some reruns of NCIS on TV, if not watch clips on YouTube. Then make yourself a nice pot of hot chocolate (to take the chill off), put on some inspirational music (maybe some Imagine Dragons) & update.
I'm gonna be greedy & selfish here. I want more chapters. I need to know what's going on. Don't leave us (me) hanging like this. We need closure. This could turn out to be a really good story. if you let it. So... update please, don't let yet another good story die.
p.s. Do your homework! LOL
DS2010 chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
what a way to end the chapter!
city bookworm chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Poor Timmy! My mind is thinking up the worst case scenarios to what is in his past. I am sure that all the team will be there for him and Sarah too. I look forward to reading more.
Mary DiNozzo chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
I read your story, and I'm hooked. I'm also greedy...could you write another chapter soon? :)
jdgatorbait chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
please, please, please complete, great story
city bookworm chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
I keep wondering what the secrets in Tim's past are. I hope you'll update soon.
Ivorylight18 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Interesting twist in McGee's childhood. I started reading this story after the 5 chapter/author note was put up, so I'm kind of comenting in the whole story rather than just the last chapter. I really like it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »