Reviews for Feel no more
pandorablueskies chapter 8 . 5/15
Good story! I hope you'll be able to update soon, because my curiosity has reached cat-like levels. Thanks for a good read!
pandorablueskies chapter 5 . 5/15
Glad to hear things are better!
pandorablueskies chapter 4 . 5/15
Hi! Just started reading your story and am intrigued by McGee's hidden past. Good story so far. But I also wanted to answer your random question of whether parents should make their kids feel like they're a burden. I'm going to put it into a PM, because it's long, but for review purposes, the answer is NO! Parents should not ever imply that their children are a burden. If you're a grown adult capable of living off of your parents without making an effort to become independent, you need to ask yourself why and do something about it. If you're still a minor or an adult trying to become independent without success, that's a different story. No child should ever be made to feel like he or she is a burden. And if you're an adult and trying your best, that's all you can do. Check your PM please for the rest :) .
jdgatorbait chapter 8 . 5/14
You have me interested and this seems like it is going to be a very good story. Please update soon.
athea781 chapter 5 . 5/14
So glad to hear that you & your mom are trying to hash things out. Just remember to smile, it really does help.
velcrogg chapter 8 . 5/14
Yay for the update! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Well done!
DS2010 chapter 8 . 5/14
Not surprised by Tony and Ziva's reactions not sure what to do but wanting to protect and support their friend.
white collar black wolf chapter 8 . 5/14
Liked it
athea781 chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
* I just picked up on your story tonight. It's 2:33 am & I just finished reading what you've written so far. I have only one word to describe what I's feeling right now... wow!
* For someone so young to come up with such an intense plot shows true talent. You have the potential to make a living writing & making a good living at that. You have an incredible imagination & with practice & exposure you'll grow into a celebrated author maybe. I noticed the slight changes in your writing as the story progressed. You're growing right before our eyes, Bravo!
* I love this story's plot. It's so different from the norm yet it fits right into the series' characters. I could visualize each one as they tried to come to terms with Tim's demeanor. Tim's in trouble & his team/family will do anything they possibly can to get him through this... I hope. Any sign of rejection or disappointment from Gibbs will destroy Tim. He's his mentor, his role model, Leroy Jethro Gibbs is the father Tim never had. And if Gibbs doesn't handle this just right, Tim will never recover.
* Then there's Tony. The person he spends most of his adult life with. His partner, his friend... his brother. I close my eyes & pray that Tony sees the vulnerability in his friend. That he doesn't pull a DiNozzo & turn this into a pick-on-the-probie free for all. Yes, I get it. Tim needs things to be normal, to go on as usual. And that does include some of Tony's so called humor. But there's a fine line between friendly teasing & picking on someone. Tony doesn't mean to be cruel but he does tend to go overboard sometimes. For Tim's sake & for their relationship I sure hope he can control his comments. If not, maybe Sarah can provide a muzzle?
* Pleeease update soon. Like I said I just found this story & I want more ASAP!
DS2010 chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
That is some background Tim came from...
velcrogg chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
I was so excited to see an update! I love it, and can't wait for the next update!
Crawcolady chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
It was a wonderful treat to find this update alert in my email today, thank you! I am gald to see that perhaps your muse has returned? . . . or renewed itself? This is a wonderful, truly original work and fully deserves to be completed rather than be just left hanging there in cyberspace, lost, alone, and incomplete. Looking forward to more soon!
huskielover94 chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
FallenAngel218 chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
I do hope you come back to this... it's wonderful! Keep writing!
Blade of Ink chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
you got a solid start please update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »