Reviews for As The Seasons Decay
spaceygirl67 chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
I hope u continue with this story I really enjoy it
Cyera chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
good chapter.

more?

please?

even though it has been six years since your last update?
Cyera chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
ouch! that egress you made for Hermione wia Snape sounded like it hurt.

but the story's still going good (:
Cyera chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
don't care to much for a soppy, or sappy, snape anyways (:
Cyera chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
enjoying it so far (:
Cyera chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
continue!

oh wait...there's a little button that goes to chapter 2... (:
bluezenith chapter 14 . 4/14/2005
chapter 14 was a little confusing, but I love where the story is going. keep writing!
duj chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
Some grammatical advice:
Always start a new paragraph for each speaker in a conversation.
Break up your paragraphs at each change of subject, eg the last paragraph in this chapter could have been broken into 3, say at "he needed a hot shower..." and "So maybe he was alone..."
Careful not to combine sentences without proper punctuation, eg "He wanted to couch his words carefully, knowing that the brilliant girl in front of him would pick up on the cue this was a test of sorts."
This should have been "He wanted to couch his words carefully, knowing that the brilliant girl in front of him would pick up on the cue; this was a test of sorts."
or

"He wanted to couch his words carefully. Knowing that the brilliant girl in front of him would pick up on the cue, this was a test of sorts."
egastin77 chapter 14 . 2/23/2004
great story. will snape and granger get together soon.
kylara chapter 14 . 1/5/2004
Just wanted to say that I enjoy this story very much.
Your paragraphs were short enough, although I don't mind long sentences as long as they are well constructed. As yours didn't make me reread them three times or more to figure out what they meant, I think you're doing a good job.
ng3 chapter 4 . 1/4/2004
melodramatic? i think not! i think it's perfect. very well written with a very good flow.
ng3 chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
i do like it! :)
ng3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
umm... I'm a Harry fan, so all this Harry bashing is really getting on my nerves, BUT, the reviews convinced me that it's a great story, and that's why i'm bearing it all. i'm sure you won't let me down. :)
great cliffhanger.
cosmo-queen chapter 14 . 12/28/2003
I cannot believe that I didn't read and review this fantastic chapter when it was first posted! Shame on me :) This chapter absorbed me into your wonderfully crafted HP world, just like all your other chapters have done in the past. There was so much emotion and angst, and through these elements, you really managed to develop the chracterisations of the chief characters, which was excellent. I greatly enjoyed Hermione's feelings towards Draco as they were not OOC. I also loved the insight you gave into Harry's emotions. And of course, the Draco development. I never really thought about Draco being a cross between Snape and Harry, but the way you have developed him makes the theory very plausible! I can't wait to see what plan these three characters formulate. No doubt it will be something exciting. And finally, thankyou for the "long parenthetical thankyou" at the end ;) Please email me when you update, reading a new chapter to a quality HP fic always makes my day :)
*cosmo-queen*
Madeleine Jete chapter 14 . 12/10/2003
O...signed review. Actually gave up on work for a bit to actually read the new chapter...
And so the story with Draco develops. The bounce between the class, the fight at the twoer and then Hermoine's room is a little disconcerting, and perhaps I've had too much butterbeer [my friends discovered a great recipe] or I'm just plain tired, I did need to go back and reread those few paragraphs again to get an understanding of point of view and setting.
Good use of font with the bold words.
This is taking on an interesting development, and I look forward to more. The paragraphing is much easier to read now. Having gone back to skim through the story to remember what had happened before reading this chapter, it's definitely easier on a person to read this one compared to some of the thick, long paragraph chapters.