Reviews for Breaking the Ice
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Warming up quite a lot towards this pairing, d'awwed on more than a few places in the story. You really nailed the core aspects of all characters. Thank you for sharing this.
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Aaand now we have to deal with yuki-onnas, rogue member or not.
Go Away Haley chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
WILL YOU EVER MAKE MORE OF THESE ?
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
"Now. You seem like a nice lady. You’re a sadistic bitch and people like you are the reason the hottest girl at Beacon thinks she’s a freak of nature, but I like your hair. I’m going to burn your face off now." Seriously. I can just picture this moment so perfectly in my mind. Yang standing like a badass on a pile of rubbled warehouse, the half-sprawled and annoyed Weiss behind her, and this line being delivered in the kind of way that leads bored internetters to editing in background fireworks/explosions and 'Americaaaa. . . F*CK YEAH!'s over the whole moment. . .
Oh my god I love this series/'verse. Really. It's awesome, fun, and Urban Fantasy, which is probably my biggest addiction ever. I love everything you've done here, and this is adorable. And awesome. I mean . . . I look at the rest of the RWBY fandom and all I can think of is something Gabriel Blessing wrote about the Sword Art Online and Highschool DxD fandoms: 'can you write a fanfic for either series without creating an OC who is most definitely obviously completely not a self-insert, and no, they're not OPed, and no, it obviously isn't a gratuitous attempt by the writer to vicariously hook-up with whichever female lead they harbor perverse sexual lust for. . .'
I look at the rest of the RWBY fandom think that sentence and begin weeping. Then I see this series of AUs and begin weeping because it's FREAKIN' AWESOME! Seriously. You give me hope for this fandom.
checkmater chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
BLESS IT
growlscout chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
She stole Blake's entire engine... just to work with Weiss... yep that is love... wonder if she had something to do with Ruby getting sick...hmmmm. Poor Weiss...getting ambushed by Yang in the car to the point were she had to take extreme measures to regain her focus. Yang, girl, you would of had her if you had just picked your moment a little better. Though, I liked how Yang actually got Weiss to reveal some of what the issue was by just pointing out how her words and subconscious actions were not matching up.

Loved that ending. I hope you and Radiant do more stories in this AU. This is great stuff. :-) Thanks for sharing it!
Kouya chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I want mooooore! Write anout the date plz... -dying of all the cuteness-
FlamingGinger06 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was really entertaining. I have been having to much trouble trying to find stories on this pairing, but I'm glad I found this one. On a side note, can I have a link to where this AU originated?
Kouya chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Aaaaww thats cute... Freezerburn 4 ever!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Awwww! I love this piece! I really do. The action was wonderful and the dynamics between Weiss and Yang were awesome! :)
Dinolover chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Heehee... Freezerburn rulez! Nice storybdude!
Robo chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is really good I just didn't like the over excessive sexism.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Alright, two pieces of advice. First, try to work a bit more on stuff other than Weiss/Yang romance. This is a really cool AU, but it's getting over saturated with that.

Second, take it easy with Yang. I get that she's the strongest of the four, but nobody is interesting without weakness. The only time Yang's had trouble was against something that took her powers and was immortal. So, have her overpowered, or have someone save we for once. Use a team of supernatural creatures against her, so that she can lose without fighting something godlike. Otherwise, she's a really flat character.
nagatotoru chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I liked this... Freezerburn is cuuuute ;-)
Hey for the next part... If you'll make one... Can this freezerburnlover get a lil' smut? I mean.. That would be the next step... After the date... Pretty please? *sad puppy eyes afraid of disapproval*
Serfius chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was pretty damned awesome. Fantastic job!