Reviews for Meeting the Family
Wish they showed that in the cartoon!
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I like this one shot a lot.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Okay...so Diana is taking Bruce to Themyscera to introduce him to reveal to Hippolyta and the Amazons of her love and her relationship with Batman. Batman is not cool with the idea due to the fact that the Amazons would just kill him the moment they find out, much less kill him on sight.

And Batman is right...the Amazon's are not happy that he's in a relationship with their princess much less that a man had set foot on sacred ground. On the other hand, their reactions are kinda funny.

Hey, Batman just kicked the asses of 14 Amazons in less than a minute. And then another few dozen and then Philippus. Kick ass.

Yep. This was the most Meet the Family, I've ever read. At least, he earns...approval from Hippolyta with regards to Diana.

Note: Thoughts are in Italic format.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I personally think that the Amazons would be a little more difficult to beat than that but besides from that this story was really good
Me chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I am on my kneese. please continue
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This was hilarious and fantastic. I love the way Batman wiped the floor with the Amazons. Great story, would love to read more of your work.
Nonsensical chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I don't understand why Diana would let that happen, it's not like she not strong enough to overpower all of them and yet she lets her mom drag her away from batman and just watches wave after wave of amazons try to kill, in her head any small mistake could of got him killed, she had no idea he had insanely strong plot armour, she basically just stood there not giving a fuck that he was in danger and not didn't even attempt to help her apparent love, but by the way she acted it didn't seem like she cared about him at all.
minoru chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Pretty good story Batman pretty much dropped the mic. like a boss hahaha but I do wonder what if you switch Batman for Spider-Man just a thought
kmfayb chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Love the story, I have always thought that Batman and Wonderwoman would make for a great pairing and this story definitely helps my argument. But I know that the description said that this is a one shot but I would love to read either another chapter or sexual to this.
Nick chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Batman powd's all good story man
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Love this story.
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
That was awesome. This is definitely going in my favorites!
griezz chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Pretty cool story! I enjoyed the pre-landing fretting as much as the late-night banter. As for the fight itself... meh. To me, some fights are best left to a visual media. Other than that, great work! More such stories, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Bloody amazing I thought it was awesome
Blackseal84 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015