Reviews for Meeting the Family
Nonsensical chapter 1 . 5/26
I don't understand why Diana would let that happen, it's not like she not strong enough to overpower all of them and yet she lets her mom drag her away from batman and just watches wave after wave of amazons try to kill, in her head any small mistake could of got him killed, she had no idea he had insanely strong plot armour, she basically just stood there not giving a fuck that he was in danger and not didn't even attempt to help her apparent love, but by the way she acted it didn't seem like she cared about him at all.
minoru chapter 1 . 3/26
Pretty good story Batman pretty much dropped the mic. like a boss hahaha but I do wonder what if you switch Batman for Spider-Man just a thought
kmfayb chapter 1 . 1/11
Love the story, I have always thought that Batman and Wonderwoman would make for a great pairing and this story definitely helps my argument. But I know that the description said that this is a one shot but I would love to read either another chapter or sexual to this.
Nick chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Batman powd's all good story man
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Love this story.
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
That was awesome. This is definitely going in my favorites!
griezz chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Pretty cool story! I enjoyed the pre-landing fretting as much as the late-night banter. As for the fight itself... meh. To me, some fights are best left to a visual media. Other than that, great work! More such stories, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Bloody amazing I thought it was awesome
Blackseal84 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Haha Batman stay winning
jens.karlsson.129 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I LOVE THE SORY
O-Mac chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Totally awesome! This short story is very amazing, I love it!
Mark chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I enjoyed the story. I love the Bruce/Diana pairing but a lot of times it is just too angsty. On of my favorite things is how the Bruce and Diana relationship reveal would unfold, whether it is to Alfred, the League or as in this case Diana's mom. Thank you.
Illya Lypyak chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is very good, I mean, wow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014