Reviews for The Dangers of Foresight
Loved the chapter!
Another great chapter, thanks for posting.

Good luck with your original story!
SparkoftheVoid chapter 29 . 9/22
This is, hands down, my favourite star wars fic series. I actually recommended the series to a friend who was thinking of getting into fanfiction and he is hooked! He asked me to send it to all our friends if they ever mention fanfic with his full endorsement!
Seeing that you updated gave me an excuse to go back and re-read from the beginning and I'm still just as in love as the first time through. I love your work and can't wait for the next chapter! xx
Marimo Zoro chapter 1 . 9/22
I really like this kind of story and I never read it somewhere sle like this. It would be a pleasure to see you coninue this story with all the effort you put in so far!

Besides that, I wanted to ask if I could translate the story into german and give the credits to you of course.
ConstanceJ chapter 29 . 9/22
Still very cool.
beachchick3 chapter 29 . 9/22
always look forward to read what you write!
Your stories are inspirational,
great job,
beachchick3
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 29 . 9/22
Thank you so much for this! This was exactly what I needed after a grueling part-exam in cognitive psychology. I love it, like always!
Brytte Mystere chapter 29 . 9/22
Honestly I keep falling in love with this fic.
Just... I love it to pieces, thank you so much for the update!

Also, I really hope your Original Story will be successful. Your writing style is quite cool!
fan-rei chapter 29 . 9/22
Thanks for the chapter.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 29 . 9/21
I enjoyed the chapter, thanks for the update!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 29 . 9/21
I hope that Dooku can appreciate that "Luke" postpones the violence as much as possible. In regards to both Dooku and Palpatine. Not a coward - just not strong enough to do it right now. And pacifist, if only becomes fighting increases danger of being consumed by Dark Side.
Leia... I do hope that Yoda provides adequate shielding. But if Siri feels the trouble through her bond, then doesn't it mean that Sidious feels it from Vader, too.
Without so much as a weapon to stop me Fun, light-post-Vader teasing :-)
I do hope that Dooku, with his intention for peace, will believe Luke's words about Sidious leading the world to Empire and eternal war, not peace at all.
I do hope that Dooku will not attempt to infiltrate Palpatine's stronghold in search for more information.
I do hope that you will be able to prevent Clone Wars and 666.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
unknown2most chapter 29 . 9/21
You don't know how excited I was to get an update! It's been so long, but just reading the chapter has gotten me hyped again!

I can't wait for the new mindhealer lessons, those are bound to be fun. (Well, maybe not so much for Anikin.) These character's thought process's just prove how complex they are and I love it.
cartoon lover 2016 chapter 29 . 9/21
Love the chapter! I hope Dooku makes the right choice (Anakin). This is definitely one of my top 3 favorite star wars book/series/fanfictions. Ot is so well written! And it is difficult to tell what is going ti happen (which is great). I love this story, please update soon! :)
GandalfsTruth chapter 29 . 9/21
I was so excited to see another chapter, and I wasn't disappointed. I can't wait to see how things go from here. Good luck with your original fiction!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 9/21
Good allies! /Sorry for how similarly it sounds to "Good doggie!"/
2,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »