Reviews for The Dangers of Foresight
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 27 . 1/18
in the child of a body huh?
Scarease chapter 16 . 1/17
According to comics he did now Yoddle during year in clone and some time as temple he like quit lot her death during clone wars had hit rather hard .
Scarease chapter 14 . 1/17
To distant from Galaxy they are but to expose children to politician the galaxy worst lier ,manipulator ,evader ,con artist ,backstabbing ,selfish ,greedy ,arrogent and cheaters is not what I would to interact different cultures yes to understand their ideals ,beliefs ,habits and such would good .But sending children into vipers nest that politics especial higher level politics of the Senate were worse of them dwell not sound like way get to corrupted and farther chain Jedi to politics .
SteadfastWhiplash chapter 9 . 1/17
Man the most annoying thing is how this apparently has more favorites than the previous work, meaning I read backwards
Scarease chapter 7 . 1/17
What also notice problem with Jedi was that many of did know fullness of conflict ,internal problems and cultures of planets sent to negioate for ,on or with often leading make matter worse as root problem often not truly removed ,only put off ,often leading locals hate Jedi that where outside come to their system or world telling them what to do how solve their problems ,then leaving .So Jedi did not full comprehend the struggle ,problem ,conflict and such lead to fight or problem .then was whole kidnapping children that farther fueled hatred ,fear and resentment by locals .
Kittona chapter 33 . 1/16
this story was fantastic! I love the look into anikan's thought processes and psyche. I'm super excited to go read the sequels
Lady Elisabeth chapter 33 . 1/2
I’m sure you already have thousands of reviews letting you know how intricately enthralling this story is, but I wanted to drop you one more! My husband and I have been re-watching through all Star Wars movies and TV for the past couple months, in the canon order (I.e. 1-9 and everything in between) and I found myself just heartbroken over Vader by the time we reached Rebels and the OT. This fic is all the catharsis I needed! It also confirms my long standing theory that the Jedi could have saved the universe all along if they had just put Anakin into therapy, lol. I also have to ask (and hopefully there’s no spoilers ahead for you)- in light of recent episodes of the Mandalorian as they relate to Ahsoka, do you plan on doing any more edits? I loved how you portrayed her :)

Thank you for this story, and I’m excited to continue reading on!
Ashran31 chapter 21 . 12/31/2020
Damn, its a shame she wont be a part of the story, I love Ahsoka
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2020
This puts me off the story so fucking much.
Nikkless chapter 2 . 12/7/2020
Isint at this point of time Sidious master still alive
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2020
My god this story is fucking awful since the therapy session. Waste of time reading.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2020
Yup story ruined with havening another person come from his time or timeline. If it was only anakin/Vader then that’s good but once you add more people like Siri lol what a dumb fucking idea hope you stop writing to prevent more trash
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2020
Was loving this story until the therapy part that just got brought up. What a terrible fucking idea
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2020
This chapter. I can’t even ahhh. This made me cry. Thanks for that. So good.
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 28 . 10/18/2020
Okay, I’m not finished with this chapter, but I have to say I LOVE that ‘psychology of Sith’ discussion.
2,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »