Reviews for The Dangers of Foresight
When the next chapter! It so good:)
Freefan1412 chapter 27 . 1/22
Awesome new chapter. I'm so very glad to see this finally and am even more looking forward to how this is going to continue. I liked a lot that Yoda already suspected a great deal and that he is taking this seriously. Master Xio gets several shocks of her life, gets kicked out of her Jedi equilibrium and gets confronted with, hey, a Sith Apprentice. On the other hand, now that she knows what is going on, she'll have a better idea where to start treating Anakin, how to get him to move past all the trauma. If she can continue her job, that is, and doesn't have to check herself in to the mindhealers, that is. Also, Siri. She finally gets a bigger role in this and I very much enjoyed what that role looked like. Anakin always needs someone to draw him back into the light. His children aren't there, Padme is too fragile and too removed, and the thing with Obi-Wan is impossible due to the very obvious issue of crash-and-burn between them. Siri on the other hand...she is good, she knows, and he can trust her because she would put a saber through his gut if he Fell again. Anakin needs that. That assurance that he will be stopped. (Obi-Wan can't be trusted with that either.) So many things are starting in this chapter. I can't wait to see how it will continue. How can the Order move against Palpatine, how will Palpatine counter and what will happen to Anakin/what will he do to now that he is still a child and vulnerable. Will Obi-Wan start playing a role regardless, because, well Anakin-and-Obi-Wan? Really, just awesome work!

I read your AN and though I'm kind of lacking the full context, I wanted to express my sympathies. I think it's horrible that fans can become monsters like that - all your works are great and you don't deserve to be treated like that (no one does). You shouldn't even bother reading those people's comments.
Also, on another note; 'people sending you ideas for the fic'. If you don't mind my asking, what does that mean?

Hope you have fun writing!
Re chapter 27 . 1/20
Ahhh I'm sorry you're feeling so much pressure writing this fic! :(

I guess I'm used to AO3 where, from the looks of it, people treat writers a little more nicely. Honestly, I just want you to know, the immense effort and time you put into writing these kinds of things is not unappreciated. I am so thankful that I get to consume amazing content like this FOR FREE and through it am able to have more fun with media I enjoy.

On that note, I should hope that this continues to be something that YOU want to do. Writing fanfiction is not an obligation, and remember that you don't 'owe' anyone this fic. People demanding this fic honestly don't have the right to do so, and need to get their heads out of their asses. You are doing borderline professional writing (and screw anyone who tries to say writing 100,000 words of a story, ESPECIALLY one as skillfully written as this, ISN'T borderline professional) without being compensated, and people who act in such a way are certainly not contributing anything. Do it because you enjoy it, and take as long as you need, okay?

Sorry if this is a bit of a rant, the increasing author's notes honestly just shocked me. I'm not used to readers being so infantile.
PikaMew1288 chapter 27 . 1/21
It was nice to see the Master's reactions and can't wait for their reactions to the bombshell that is Darth Vader. I found this even more dramatic when i had this playing while i was reading the story watch?vtW2TLPHbjlM.
Relena Duo chapter 27 . 1/21
First of all, let me tell you that this story is BEYOND AWESOME! Its perfect in so many ways and as a psychology student I absolutely love what you are doing here. There are no words to express how much I love it!

Secondly, I never got to see the author's note you're talking about here in your end of chapter AN, but I can tell you this. Never write something if you don't feel like it, don't listen to people who tell you what to write and when. Those people might like this story, but by asking you that kind of things they are just asking for something in the story to go wrong, if not the whole thing. Because when ou force something it often - if not most of the times - comes out badly. The best is to let things flow naturally.
If you wanna write something, then by gracious, do it. If you don't, then don't. Its not only healthy for you as a writer, but also for the story.

Sorry for my rant,
all the best!
RelenaDuo
Cyber Rouge chapter 27 . 1/20
I think your writing is awesome! This story keeps me on my toes, and it's awesome! Anakin is so in character, and is it bad that I like seeing him angry? (I just do, his Vader side is so cool!) And the fact that he is protective of his family is so cool. Keep up the awesome work! Love how Anakin is revealing everything to Yoda.
Cyber Rouge chapter 26 . 1/20
Wow! I should have been commenting from the start, but I wanted to catch up to the last chapter. But I can't contain myself! This is awesome! Chapter 26, here I come!
Cyber Rouge chapter 25 . 1/20
Hahaha! Love the conversation between Mac Windu and Anakin. My favorite conversation ever! Priceless! And finally! Anakin knows about Leia!
casvalo03o chapter 27 . 1/20
Thank you for amazing story.
ZombiePilot chapter 27 . 1/18
Great story I'm really enjoying it. I just found it so I don't know how often you update but I hope it's soon!
VeeVee The Writer N Artist chapter 27 . 1/17
HNNG Why must you leave us on this CLIFFHANGER! Things are starting to get really juicy!

Omg I love this fic so much, everything is perfect. Just. Perfect! 3
Bookmeister999 chapter 27 . 1/17
Wow... that was… you really don't pull your punches do you?
Bookmeister999 chapter 19 . 1/16
Ooo. Definitely excited to hear Healer Girth's thoughts on this latest session. Now I must continue reading.
louisebuckley46 chapter 27 . 1/16
After reading the prequel and this story over a few days rushing to find out what was happening, I'm now sorry I did as I have to wait for an update :)
I'm loving how you have developed the characters and how they (especially anakin) continue to develop and grow. Really looking forward to the update!
Starfox5 chapter 27 . 1/16
And the gurrcat's out of the bag! Nice twist there with the healer's perspective. A bit out of her debt, she is I think.
2,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »