Reviews for The Dangers of Foresight
Love your story please update soon!
Loves to read books chapter 15 . 4/24
I look love this story. Keep up the great work and ignore the haters. ;)
mmwaveprincess chapter 22 . 4/24
O.o at 22 already. That went by fast. In a good way. I almost forgot we're waiting for the next one! Well, whenever you're ready with that is fine. I can wait. :D
mmwaveprincess chapter 10 . 4/22
Actually Coruscant has been around for literally thousands upon thousands of years with the fledglings of the first Republic starting around 25 plus thousand years ago and thats not counting the first layer built by the original races inhabiting the planet. I've been doing in depth research on the Jedi order on Wookipedia, especially both the origins of the Jed'aii Order and the Jedi Order in the Old Republic era that the Bioware made MMO Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic is set in. Remember how I know bits and pieces of Star Wars? Well my brother actually plays the MMO, so he's been playing it as this Sith Inquisitor and I technically have a char on his account as Jedi Consular but I've never really played her but your story is really getting me interested so I was doing a lot of research last night. And wow there's a lot of stuff that went on way back then and just wow. I'm learning a lot about the history of the galaxy!

As for Queen Elizabeth are you referring to the first Queen that lived from 1558 to 1603 and was the queen responsible for defeating the Spanish Armada? Or are you referring to the present day, Queen Elizabeth the II? The first Queen Elizabeth was the daughter of King Henry the VIII of the Tudor House, and his second wife Anne Boleyn. Her last name would be Tudor, i.e. Elizabeth Tudor. She was also the last one in the Tudor line as James the First of England and James the VI of Scotland(remember there had been 5 previous Scottish kings named James whereas he was first King James on the English throne) or James Stuart inherited the English throne after her death. The Stuart line continued until Queen Anne who ruled from 1701 until 1707 and was succeeded by her second cousin George 1 of the Hanover line(his maternal Grandmother had been descended from the Stuarts by being the daughter of James the 1st of England. But because of who his father was, George is considered to be a Hanover) which came from Germany actually. The Hanover line is the present day royalty of England(although technically the family is now the House of Windsor but they are directly descended from the Hanovers and therefore of the line even if the House has changed) and currently one of the longest continued royal families in the world since George the 1st began ruling in 1714. So basically Queen Elizabeth Tudor or Elizabeth the 1st was the last Tudor, and then the Stuarts took over until 1714 when they died out and the Hanovers-whom are now Windsor- took over. Elizabeth the II was born as Elizabeth Alexandra Mary but her father was Albert Fredrick Arthur George(later George the VI) and her mother was Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon. And I'm going to stop there because there is so much more to English royalty that I've barely touched and the exact lines of succession are a little complicated and how this house became another or died out and etc etc etc are just...too much for a review. And yeah I had to do research but my mother also really is passionate about studying the English royalty and England in general which is funny because we're Americans but really she knows a lot more than I do and she's just talked about it so much that I had to do a little research to confirm that yes Elizabeth the I was a Tudor and Elizabeth the II was...well she's more complicated but yeah that house of Windsor(descended from Hanovers) thing. But I do see your point about not being able to confirm Dooku like one can confirm the English royalty through many more sources than Wikipedia.
tatewaki2000 chapter 21 . 4/17

:) epicc
tatewaki2000 chapter 13 . 4/17
You epic you. ;)
tatewaki2000 chapter 11 . 4/17
It's extra funny cause Anakin is supposed to be young...

Sheesh. The image that pops into my mind is Darth Anakin laughing evilly at a family of bunnies, after having massacred the chipmunks and gerbils.
tatewaki2000 chapter 10 . 4/17
That's funny! Bwahaha.

"They debated over an hour." Hahahaha. I would have loved to read that dialog, but I'm sure writing THAT would be a time consuming pain. Thank you for the laughter.
tatewaki2000 chapter 9 . 4/17
Now I can't help but imagine the Author as a fuzzy tiny creature. :3
tatewaki2000 chapter 8 . 4/17
Hmmm. I think I like how you explain everything.
It's done well. :3
tatewaki2000 chapter 7 . 4/17
Hmm...

I wonder... i adore this story, but I rarely looked into Star Wars beyond fanfiction.
I wonder if this story would appeal more to Star Wars fanatics, or ordinary people who would think that you thought of everything on your own.

From my perspective, you're the creator. Hmm, don't mind me. It's just a random thought that floated pass my head.

I think I like this story, because Anakin's awesome is being observed and respected by others. And also cause the story feels focused. It feels like there's a direction.
At the same time, I like the verbosity because it numbs me. All the information that's dumped into my head provides a nice reprieve from thinking about other stoof.

:) Anywho... I like this story. Thank you! _ time ta re-read moar.
sherryf79 chapter 22 . 4/17
I'm glad you're back.. I can't wait to read the new update...
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 4/17
Time to reread! Yay.

It's amazing though how you're able to make stuff last longer. I sorta am envious.
For example, three main actions happened... 1) Anakin ate food. 2) Anakin talked. 3) Anakin runs to library.

Regardless, I'm such a sucker for clever, focused Anakin though. And I wish I could emulate that ability at times. I really like time-traveller thoughts and reactions. Haha.
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »