Reviews for The Dangers of Foresight
Tessia chapter 21 . 5/19
You hav Ashoka's age mentioned 1st as 4yo and few paragraphs below as 3yo.
Natosi Pranja chapter 33 . 3/7
I LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you for taking your time with it. Seriously. Mental health doesn’t move quickly or in a straight line. This is wonderful
Natosi Pranja chapter 21 . 3/7
This chapter is very good. It’s emotional, validating, and insightful. I loved Ani meeting young Ahsoka. Beautiful
Koldbones chapter 17 . 2/10
i dont understand these dukko meetings short saying who sidious is he has said nothing else
luisfelipeperdigao chapter 2 . 12/4/2023
fun fact: Sypho Dias was changed in Brazil to Zypho Vias, cause the original literaly means "fuck yourself" (si fodias)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2023
I always found the story of vader sad. But this breaks my heart
Lucius Walker chapter 7 . 8/2/2023
Ahsoka / Ashoka

(But minor typo aside, really loving this concept so far! )
Called By Magic chapter 33 . 5/23/2023
I just want to say that I appreciate this story so, so much! I have never before read anything where Anakin really, truly had to put in the work to fix his issues and it is all so very realistic, and inspiring for me as a writer. I have a favorite character who has gone through a similar amount of trauma to Anakin (although much of it is a very different sort of trauma) and how you wrote this story has given me so much insight into how I can write my own character, so thank you. And thank you for such a wholesome and enjoyable story! I literally couldn't stop reading it.
Redaxer5 chapter 12 . 5/9/2023
It's refreshing to see a story that acknowledges how Anakin completely failed with Padme while Obi-Wan remained strong after Siri. It makes me very disappointed in Clone Wars with it's of lost potential such as replacing her with Satine and I grew up with the show, not legends.
Reader Junky chapter 32 . 5/3/2023
I cried somewhere in the middle, so cool. Some parts were a bit too long and repetitive to read. But somehow I appreciate this silk-smooth flow over millions of books/stories/novels where block pieces fall from the sky on to my poor Junky head
WolkaiserDrake chapter 13 . 11/17/2022
its so strange seeing Yaddles speech being like Yoda's, weve known for years that she talks normally and that only yoda is the dyslexic frog of his species
MoinLeute chapter 2 . 10/9/2022
you dont just lose your combat skills just because you time travel... only muscle memorie is lost.
DragonB0b chapter 4 . 8/23/2022
According to Lucas, there is no light side of the force, only the force. The dark side is a way of using the force that corrupts and destroys everything, like abusing an animal to get it to do what you want versus asking it too.
Now other writers have disagreed with this/misunderstood it so canonically it's more confusing.
kirosyamcha chapter 3 . 8/5/2022
I like the concept for this story but it basically skips over anything interesting and goes straight to anakin being a youngling at the temple and then going into extreme detail about his time at the temple…I’m honestly not sure why Darth Vader would want to relive his biggest hits as a Jedi when he already has all the knowledge he needs to set himself up.

I also have no clue what they speak of when they talk about the dark side training he has or is going through as that was never explained, at least not that I saw.

Lastly I’m so freaking confused why he didn’t simply decide to stay on Naboo with the person he is supposed to love- IE Padme. I mean I guess I can get this last part, the Jedi at have not allowed it so he may have not had a big choice in the matter but I’m sure someone with his knowledge and skill could think of something.
NaniteSystems chapter 33 . 7/20/2022
Great work! Looking forward to reading those sequels. Found myself getting sad as the chapters went on that this might be unfinished-glad to see there is more :)
2,959 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »