Reviews for The Dangers of Foresight
krkovichsa chapter 6 . 1/12
Vader is a bit melodramatic. "I will only bring you pain" is something an angsty teenager would say. Adults tend to be more subtle.
Zurver chapter 14 . 1/5
So long as she’s referring it as a vision and not shake the waters too much, I guess it can be acceptable
Zurver chapter 14 . 1/5
Fucking hells. She’s actually telling Obi Wan some things about the future. I hope she’s not making a mistake by revealing this now
Zurver chapter 12 . 1/5
Stay away from Padme? The fuck you’re talking about kid
Zurver chapter 11 . 1/5
I hope there will be much more interactions with Ahsoka in the following chapters
Zurver chapter 11 . 1/5
It’s so nice that Anakin finally accepts attachment and his conversation with Master Xio is definitely beneficial for him
Zurver chapter 8 . 1/5
Damn these kids all care about him. He better be having deep bonds with them
Zurver chapter 4 . 1/3
What a healthy collaborative work environment. Even I’m jealous of this.
TheRightPrice chapter 27 . 12/16/2021
... from the future, Palpatine is Sidious, Anakin was a sith Lord who turned back to the light, and that the sith took over the Galaxy. That's pretty sparse on details, and I rather like that Anakin didn't just end up spoiling his whole life story. Feels more believable like this.
TheRightPrice chapter 27 . 12/16/2021
You know, I only notice but l after the therapy session is over that they didn't really tell Yoda and Tai'k all that much. All they were really told is that they're from
TheRightPrice chapter 26 . 12/16/2021
This was a hell of a chapter. The character growth is fantastic.
TheRightPrice chapter 21 . 12/16/2021
This is a nice and wholesome chapter.
TheRightPrice chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
I'm glad that Ahsoka is in this and that the events of Rebels are bring acknowledged. I was uncertain which parts of canon or the EU were going to be canon for this fic, since the last part of this series was started so many years ago (before Rebels I think) and things like Starkiller and the Darth Maul clone have been referenced.
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 26 . 11/21/2021
Yes! This chapter is so satisfying. I've been waiting for Ani to finally come clean about the time travel.
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 13 . 11/21/2021
Damn, so even Yoda himself doesn't know what race he is. I've always felt like he just likes to keep people guessing because it amuses him.
2,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »