Reviews for The Dangers of Foresight
WolkaiserDrake chapter 13 . 11/17/2022
its so strange seeing Yaddles speech being like Yoda's, weve known for years that she talks normally and that only yoda is the dyslexic frog of his species
MoinLeute chapter 2 . 10/9/2022
you dont just lose your combat skills just because you time travel... only muscle memorie is lost.
DragonB0b chapter 4 . 8/23/2022
According to Lucas, there is no light side of the force, only the force. The dark side is a way of using the force that corrupts and destroys everything, like abusing an animal to get it to do what you want versus asking it too.
Now other writers have disagreed with this/misunderstood it so canonically it's more confusing.
kirosyamcha chapter 3 . 8/5/2022
I like the concept for this story but it basically skips over anything interesting and goes straight to anakin being a youngling at the temple and then going into extreme detail about his time at the temple…I’m honestly not sure why Darth Vader would want to relive his biggest hits as a Jedi when he already has all the knowledge he needs to set himself up.

I also have no clue what they speak of when they talk about the dark side training he has or is going through as that was never explained, at least not that I saw.

Lastly I’m so freaking confused why he didn’t simply decide to stay on Naboo with the person he is supposed to love- IE Padme. I mean I guess I can get this last part, the Jedi at have not allowed it so he may have not had a big choice in the matter but I’m sure someone with his knowledge and skill could think of something.
NaniteSystems chapter 33 . 7/20/2022
Great work! Looking forward to reading those sequels. Found myself getting sad as the chapters went on that this might be unfinished-glad to see there is more :)
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 6/5/2022
I liked Anakin's conversation with Dooku. Interested in seeing them meet up in person, although I'm not sure how he can conceal his size when they meet face-to-face.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 6/5/2022
A very interesting start. Amped for what comes ahead.
WellLifeJustAintFair chapter 28 . 5/30/2022
Me, seeing all the author’s research: “A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.”
qalthrowaway chapter 16 . 5/29/2022
A couple years late to the show, but here's my two cents.

You spent a significant portion of this chapter letting Siri and Anakin have a heart-to-heart. It's not immediately clear why Anakin would swallow his pride and concede so many points to Siri. I think there needs to be more hints to Anakin's motivations and how the trajectory of his mind-healing therapy sessions has led to this openness.

A lot of things are at play here; you've built up enough of an emotional background for Anakin to have a lot of motivation to get along with Siri - Qui-gon's hopes, his attachment to Obi-wan, guilt, and perhaps just a new acceptance of conversations with Jedi.

Of these, the sense that I got from Anakin accepting Siri's "It's kind of hard to believe you've come to the light given how many people you slaughtered" was just a matter of his guilt. But even then, you didn't really have him grimace or show any sign. Instead, he's incredibly generous and accommodating, "[accepting] where she was coming from, [and acknowledging] that she was right."

You have Anakin then explain to her that he can't be sure he won't fall again, saying that he has to struggle with the dark side all the time; but you don't actually have him struggle with the dark side in this seen all that much. He doesn't scorn her for her weakness, doesn't lash out in irritation, doesn't resent her for undermining all his efforts etc. etc.

tl;dr I just found it somewhat jarring to have Anakin suddenly open up to a belligerent Jedi. You've set up enough to explain this situation, and I would have liked more fleshing out the complexities and breakthroughs Anakin has made
Maria chapter 27 . 5/16/2022
To me, it' a good chapter from another point of view and also necessary to understood better.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 13 . 5/10/2022
Really enjoying your story!
Jos86 chapter 16 . 4/17/2022
I don’t understand what you mean by the sentence and he can from the corellian system does it mean there are a lot of puzzling human in the corellian system or what ?
Strider0327 chapter 24 . 4/6/2022
I’ve been largely enjoying this story. It has a few minor issues in my opinion, but nothing worth mentioning, and the extremely sound psychology involved has been great to see (do you have formal education the field?)

My first REAL issue: this thing with Coira. It comes across as both contrived and completely unrealistic. There’s absolutely no way Anakin would reveal his past as Vader to a Jedi Initiate like that, especially with such detail. If you ever go back to revise, I’d strongly recommend reworking it.

I’m also not fond of the angle of Siri Tachi coming back at all; it seems like it’s far out of left field. Qui-Gon would have made more sense. But it’s far less problematic to my mind then him just TELLING Coira.

Anyway, aside from this I’m really enjoying the read, and looking forward to more as I continue. No other constructive criticism with mentioning, so hope you’re well, and please do keep up the good writing!
Mernom chapter 32 . 3/29/2022
I just had the stupidest idea ever.
When Sidious sends out order 66, Dooko (who is still alive BTW) sends out order 67, which causes all remaining druids to switch sides and fight along side with the Jedi. Sidious is exiled from the core worlds, but still manages to tear out a piece of the Republic to become the Empire.
Mernom chapter 31 . 3/29/2022
Yoda was not informed about Dooko, right?
2,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »