Reviews for Truth or Dare (A Titan Party): Rewritten
Artemis Crow chapter 17 . 5/10
Write. A. Sequel. PLEASE
Broncogirl99 chapter 17 . 2/26
SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! Please!
natsugirl86 chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
You are an amazing author write more bb and rae fictions. Pleassssssse and since you're just THAT good could you make a story for my birthday.
Twilight2022 chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Awesome story!
RosesAndRavens chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
So, when is the squeal coming out?
KidFlashJinx chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I am Australian, Vegemite! Kid Flash Jinx Forever :)
DearDreadful chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
Yes sequel
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
i thought of that penguin an all i imagined was guther rom adventure time running around lol
Xron120 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
I think story is really good so far, cant wait to see what happens next
SardonyxRosetta chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
This literally had ALL the ships
VioletEmerald chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Ohnoooo it's over already! I think you should definitely do a sequel
Aria chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
I SWEAR TO FRIGGIN GAWD IF U DON'T DO A SEQUEL I WILL GET THE JOKER TO RAPE U and if u do a crossover with YG don't bring in Artemis she just kills me Flinx vibe.
magiknight chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
NO! THAT WAS JUST MEAN YOU CAN"T HAVE BEAST BOY WIN AT A GAME OF CARDS! he can win at any other thing except chess and cards that is raven's job!
The Hazard chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
I'd totally read the sequel if you wrote one. This one was amazing and the ending was great. That penguin... deserves... an Oscar nomination for most beloved minor character. You get one million thumbs up for this.
Soar Vandergeid chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
I. Got. A. M-F-ing shoutout! Aw hell yeah! :P

This was awesome to read, from beginning to end! :D I've always loved the 'truth or dare' based fictions (even though it's way overused x) ), but if you add some BBRae and Flinx in the mix... well... I can't handle it! It's at least extremely Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (whatever that means, though i'm sure it's something along the lines of super-extra-mega-ultra-amazingly-dooper-great or something...)
I loved this fiction ans I would love to see a sequel, especially if there is a crossover with Young Justice, and I don't mind either a light or dark type of story, just write what come to mind if ever you decide to do it! ;)

Amazing! :D