Reviews for Truth or Dare (A Titan Party): Rewritten
RPGPersona chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
Just finished reading through this. This was quite the fun story. As a BBxRae fan I enjoyed every bit of fluff you wrote between the two.

That was certainly a night to remember for the group. With everyone pairing off and discovering feelings. Of course the bits between Raven and Beast Boy were my favourite, but there were plenty of fun moments. The alcohol really must have affected Raven since she went through with the dare to take of her shirt for the night.

Kid Flash's dare was funny as well. As a Canadian, I approve of Kid Flash picking up syrup from Canada. Also, as a Canada, I feel Cyborg should be punished for his disrespect towards the maple syrup, by chugging an entire bottle of maple syrup. The penguin was also random and adorable. My favourite scene with him was when he grabbed the stone to present to Beast Boy and Raven. Maybe the penguin saw Beast Boy as a friend and gave him the stone to give him a push in the right direction.

I wasn't expecting Terra at the end. You certainly made the ending quite dramatic. The plus of that was it gave Beast Boy an opportunity to show Raven that he is over Terra and wants to be with her. The comfort from that really gave Raven a confidence boost, his she had no problems giving Beast Boy a passionate kiss in front of everyone while sober.

The scene with Raven and Beast Boy in her room was also fun to read. That scene really got heated when Raven let Rage take the lead with Passion. It was amusing seeing that she was enjoying herself so much that she fired the power.

Thanks for writing this story.
Does it matter chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
The Teen Titans are supposed to be good role models. I made it to the second chapter and found Cyborg drinking beer! Under aged, really. Teens makes bad decisions but the is just BS.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
You know, i didnt even bother reading the end of this. I mean, wow! They played a game of truth or dare! Then they were drunk! Then they all had sex! Then they seededededed Terra! Then they all blow up an die. I mean, this wasnt worth putting up there. 7th grade I know, but srsly tho. It baaaad.
-SS
Beast Boy chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
Dude!
I laughed so hard, I totally loved the penguin part and just completely everything else!

All right! I'm the 100th person dude! Sweet awesome sauce!

Kudoz too u man, cause this story was totally off the wall!

BB out. :D
Artemis Crow chapter 17 . 5/10/2015
Write. A. Sequel. PLEASE
Broncogirl99 chapter 17 . 2/26/2015
SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! Please!
natsugirl86 chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
You are an amazing author write more bb and rae fictions. Pleassssssse and since you're just THAT good could you make a story for my birthday.
Twilight2022 chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Awesome story!
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
So, when is the squeal coming out?
KidFlashJinx chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
I am Australian, Vegemite! Kid Flash Jinx Forever :)
DearDreadful chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
Yes sequel
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
i thought of that penguin an all i imagined was guther rom adventure time running around lol
Xron120 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
I think story is really good so far, cant wait to see what happens next
SardonyxRosetta chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
This literally had ALL the ships
VioletEmerald chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Ohnoooo it's over already! I think you should definitely do a sequel