Reviews for Nothing is True
HaywireEagle chapter 10 . 4/28
Honestly. The language and whole style kind of flips back and forth between modern and 18th century language and ideas. It throws the whole mood and style of the scene off a bit at times...

Added by the fact that the flashbacks are not helping really. It throws it off a bit. Breaks or not. It helps to have a bit of a reference at times.
HaywireEagle chapter 9 . 4/27
Mary meeting kid doesn't sound right. I'm sure kid had been dead for a while by the time Mary was married. That was one reason why the James Kidd ruse worked so well for her.
HaywireEagle chapter 7 . 4/27
You might want to go back through this and indicate flashbacks or the like, because it can get a bit confusing to read sometimes.
firechief701 chapter 16 . 4/17
I've read a few of these now and yours is by far the best. Your attention to detail is amazing and I felt as though as I was right there with Mary and Edward as all these events transpired. I was definitely disappointed that Mary left without any type of explanation; especially after all her and Kenway have been through together. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out in future chapters. Those two are meant to be together.
Trev69ar15 chapter 16 . 2/10
You should really update it's a great story with a few spelling errors. But otherwise it's great. It's a good story line I'd love to keep reading
toiletmamba chapter 16 . 1/3
You've done it again! Another great chapter, can't wait to read the next one! Happy new year btw :D
Sephiran Lehran chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
It irks me that Mary left without giving any real reason. However, as an author myself, I recognize the signs that you're setting up something huge and I know you'll reveal things to us when the time is right. It's a testament to your writing that you can elicit such a range of emotions. Not everything can be happy and carefree all the time and you have a good grasp of that, so very well done. The romance is really coming along well too. These past two chapters have really picked it up without breaking character and making things too sappy.
cary.hobson.9 chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Nooooooooooooo! I don't like that she left again.
Kiba1500 chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
Welcome back! Glad to see you haven't given up in this story. Great chapter, please update soon. :)
cary.hobson.9 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
M'kinda in love with this story. I see it hasn't been updated in forever though. Ya still workin' on it or has it gone the way of the pirates?
nhole117 chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
when is the next chapter?
nhole117 chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
hey whats up dude, this story is great , when is the next chapter.
nhole117 chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
cant wait for next chapter
nhole117 chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
cant wait for the next chapter
Lillia chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I'm in love with your story *-*
Hope you update soon!