Reviews for Nothing is True
vicchavez007 chapter 16 . 8/24
I just spent the last couple hours reading this and the only thing going through my brain is "No way...no way! This needs to be finished!" I know it's been almost 2 years since this has been updated but I hope you do come back and finish it. I thoroughly enjoyed your story and wished I could find for Kidday. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this Fic. Thank you.
morrowan chapter 16 . 8/14
Please do finish it!
Masseyclan7475 chapter 1 . 5/11
Binge read the whole thing hope you finish it! well written and compelling story
Kiba1500 chapter 16 . 4/22
It's a true shame that you haven't updated in a while. I always though that this story had the most potential out of the Kiddway fics out there. Have you given up on this story? If so, it is sad because I thought the way you portrayed the characters was pretty spot on. I encourage you to continue this if you can. I've seen so many stories with such potential become abandoned for whatever reason and I just don't want this to be one of them.
nick chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
Oiiiiiiiiiii get off ya ass and update this kick ass story!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
to many awkward conversactions about rape between mary and edward and great job of building up suspense between marys and edwards sex life but i think your stalling to much for example liked it when every seconf chapter sominthing newwould happin between mary and edward now its just them being attacked or her being pissed its ruining the story just have them fuck in like 3 chapters and end it
HaywireEagle chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
Honestly. The language and whole style kind of flips back and forth between modern and 18th century language and ideas. It throws the whole mood and style of the scene off a bit at times...

Added by the fact that the flashbacks are not helping really. It throws it off a bit. Breaks or not. It helps to have a bit of a reference at times.
HaywireEagle chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
Mary meeting kid doesn't sound right. I'm sure kid had been dead for a while by the time Mary was married. That was one reason why the James Kidd ruse worked so well for her.
HaywireEagle chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
You might want to go back through this and indicate flashbacks or the like, because it can get a bit confusing to read sometimes.
firechief701 chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
I've read a few of these now and yours is by far the best. Your attention to detail is amazing and I felt as though as I was right there with Mary and Edward as all these events transpired. I was definitely disappointed that Mary left without any type of explanation; especially after all her and Kenway have been through together. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out in future chapters. Those two are meant to be together.
Trev69ar15 chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
You should really update it's a great story with a few spelling errors. But otherwise it's great. It's a good story line I'd love to keep reading
toiletmamba chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
You've done it again! Another great chapter, can't wait to read the next one! Happy new year btw :D
Sephiran Lehran chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
It irks me that Mary left without giving any real reason. However, as an author myself, I recognize the signs that you're setting up something huge and I know you'll reveal things to us when the time is right. It's a testament to your writing that you can elicit such a range of emotions. Not everything can be happy and carefree all the time and you have a good grasp of that, so very well done. The romance is really coming along well too. These past two chapters have really picked it up without breaking character and making things too sappy.
cary.hobson.9 chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Nooooooooooooo! I don't like that she left again.
Kiba1500 chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
Welcome back! Glad to see you haven't given up in this story. Great chapter, please update soon. :)