Reviews for Soldier 'til the End
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/15
Sigh. There's no way Snape would be released this early.

Though I really liked the 'woof' (should not think about Padfoot and Ramsay Bolton, no way...).

Well, here's hoping that Snape is rescued, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 8/29
Thank you for your foreword about Muggle medicine and so on, because none of the procedures anyone is following in that hospital have anything to do with what actually occurs in such cases-for one thing, Remus and Sirius are soooo not sterile or even trying for it, and it's usually a very good thing if recent surgical wounds don't become infected. Ahem.

But I'm sure Severus will be forced back into spying and/or babysitting Sirius and Remus long before anybody in the real world will be.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/28
Doesn't Remus have his own wand? And of course it will be wonderful for Snape to have either a werewolf or Dumbledore sitting around while he's trying to heal up, not. Here's hoping the docs keep Snape in Recovery for a good long while, it's the only peace and quiet he'll get.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/11/2016
Thank you for this. This is probably the best fanfic i have ever read. Your prolog has stayed in my head for a year now, since i first read your story and i find myself revisiting and re-reading the story at uneven intervals. I also love the end, even if you kill him.
Did you ever write again?
SingrBear chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow, I was hoping that Severus wasn't going to die. But it made sense after all he'd been through. I hope you plan to write more stories! I really liked your character development especially Remus. Thanks for a great story!
Lupinesence chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
Great fic, totally didn't expect the ending.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
And NO ONE thought to take Severus back to the hospital IMMEDIATELY except maybe Dumbledore?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
I am sure others will remind you, however, let me be the next. You set the activation word for port key to be "escape' not "portus".
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
finding them all is the horror known as "writing"!
mangoarcher1802 chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
damnit! You had to kill him! Please write an olternative ending. This thing cannot end this way.
Raven Lockwood chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Well, all I can say is, You'd Better Write that Sequel. :p Just figure a way to let me know ... PM, note here, something, please. :D
snapefan18 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
brilliant chapter
Raven Lockwood chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
glad that didn't end badly. Hopefully Sev will start feeling better eventually. :)
GHgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I must say, I started reading this story because it captured my attention. Your summary made me curious, and the preface intrigued me. I so love how you worded this as though I, being the reader, were listening to a story being told, rather than reading it myself. I love "And I shall begin my story." I love stories with narrators. I'm not exactly sure why, but I do. I wasn't sure how much I'd like this story from the vague description, but let me tell you, you did not disappoint. I thoroughly enjoyed reading so far, and I wish to continue reading, so that's all for now!
-GHgirl
Raven Lockwood chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
Hi ... just started reading this fic yesterday - so, finishing up with what you have so far. I love what you've done with the place. :) I'm primarily a Snape fan, so I'm not keen on the "fact" of his injury, but the scenario is quite reasonable and (for a magical realm, at least) believable. I assume he can't remember what the voice sounded like that he responded to?

Anyway, I look forward to what comes next and I can be quite patient if Life gets in the way on occasion. My only question then, is, why would you find it negative to be talking to yourself in a field? I do it all the time and it's quite ... soothing. ..