Reviews for Soldier 'til the End
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 12/3/2017
Note that Albus never tried any magic of his own. "Poor Severus" is all he ever had to say.

And at least Remus *tried*. Note that nobody else did.

Ah well, Severus is out of the war, at least. Maybe someone will discover just how much he did with his absence.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 11/15/2017
Oh, good! Remus actually helps Severus this time, when Snape badly needs it. (notice how slow Albus is to help, never expected anything from Sirius, and let's face it, Remus normally just stands around and lets others do the heavy lifting.
severus goldstein chapter 18 . 11/4/2017
I absolutely loved this story. I've just finished the end. I am crying on the bus in the way to a marching band competition now and you are evil and I hate you. (But really, this story was incredible! Great characterization and overall effect.)
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/15/2017
Sigh. There's no way Snape would be released this early.

Though I really liked the 'woof' (should not think about Padfoot and Ramsay Bolton, no way...).

Well, here's hoping that Snape is rescued, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 8/29/2017
Thank you for your foreword about Muggle medicine and so on, because none of the procedures anyone is following in that hospital have anything to do with what actually occurs in such cases-for one thing, Remus and Sirius are soooo not sterile or even trying for it, and it's usually a very good thing if recent surgical wounds don't become infected. Ahem.

But I'm sure Severus will be forced back into spying and/or babysitting Sirius and Remus long before anybody in the real world will be.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/28/2017
Doesn't Remus have his own wand? And of course it will be wonderful for Snape to have either a werewolf or Dumbledore sitting around while he's trying to heal up, not. Here's hoping the docs keep Snape in Recovery for a good long while, it's the only peace and quiet he'll get.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/11/2016
Thank you for this. This is probably the best fanfic i have ever read. Your prolog has stayed in my head for a year now, since i first read your story and i find myself revisiting and re-reading the story at uneven intervals. I also love the end, even if you kill him.
Did you ever write again?
SingrBear chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow, I was hoping that Severus wasn't going to die. But it made sense after all he'd been through. I hope you plan to write more stories! I really liked your character development especially Remus. Thanks for a great story!
Lupinesence chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
Great fic, totally didn't expect the ending.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
And NO ONE thought to take Severus back to the hospital IMMEDIATELY except maybe Dumbledore?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
I am sure others will remind you, however, let me be the next. You set the activation word for port key to be "escape' not "portus".
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
finding them all is the horror known as "writing"!
MangoArcher1802 chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
damnit! You had to kill him! Please write an olternative ending. This thing cannot end this way.
Raven Lockwood chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Well, all I can say is, You'd Better Write that Sequel. :p Just figure a way to let me know ... PM, note here, something, please. :D
snapefan18 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014