Reviews for Absolution
ZonZus chapter 1 . 5/28
Good fucking lord, I honestly thought obsession was great but absolution blew my mind. I'm once again speechless I honestly can't even give this a ranking it wouldn't do it any justice. If Conviction is even a quarter as good as Absolution was, as a Obsession was to Absolution then this will go from being my favorite fiction series to my favorite reading series. I remember reading a post saying you were writing a novel, please send me the link or name because once again...Wow!
61394 chapter 34 . 5/4
good story
The Mishmosh Bird chapter 13 . 5/3
Gah, now I want to hear Hero Boy.
Death of Snipers chapter 16 . 4/15
I feel like that helmet is arrogant as hell. The world needs Danny far more that some random vigilante. Why did no one just break the damn thing and move on?
Vaanarash chapter 10 . 3/19
Well that was jarring. We go from the desert and all the memory issues to this with no signs of any kind of fallout or resolution. It feels like there should have been a chapter in between that somehow got deleted or something. Also, in this chapter Phantom hears Sportsmaster say there's a mole on the team, and Phantom now knows Artemis is Sportsmaster's daughter. That kind of should be a no brainer for him.

Peace, Vaan.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/12/2015
This was so beautiful :')
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
wow just dam ember and torch are brother and sister almost had a heart attack when I read that
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh man! the way how you wrote everything made it feel like a movie trailer to me! I find that cool but, i have one question is this a sequal to something?
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
We'll the power drop has officially put this story on my piece of shot list. Goodbye.
GhostAnn chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
Hey. I really like the ideas in this story. They capture my interest, but there's few problems with it.
one there is a lot going on, and I lost intrestle in some of it along the way. This might not have been such a problem if it was the only thing wrong...
I feel like a lot of telling is going on. I get most of what's going on and all but there's little to no show. I know what's going on. Which is awesome but I don't feel like I saw or experienced it.
Don't get me wrong I like the story and how you in tied in the shows and there events and the world building you have put into it as far as the ghost zone and how ghost function to the way that Danny's powers work. It's all amazing. And I like your original characters. only a few cannon characters give me pause but it all works in the end. I want to know what happens but the writing itself lacks engagement. I will probably come back and skim this latter but it'll be a while before I'll have the patience or time to read this all the way through.
that being said I really do like the events in this the conficts and the way that characters bounce off each other. It's over all well thought out- the execution just needs some work.
Also I really liked the bits from Dani's journal or what ever that you put in some of the chapters. They have a life and heart to them that the rest of the story lacks. I think that's due to the shear number of characters you're focusing on and the fact that the journal is from her praspective and not just an overall over view like the rest of the sory.
one other thing that bothered me was that Danny took a lot of events and rolls from the other YJ members- things that happens in the show hat improved growth and bonding for each character individually and the team as a whole. This was an ingenious way to tie Danny into there story without rewriting the show step by step. However it took from the rest of YJ without giving a replacement event or lesson for them at times.
This story is long so the idea of going back and adding detail is kinda crazy to ask so I wont. These are just my observations on this story and on Obsession as well...
I really do like this it's one of the better crossovers of these two shows I have come across. I think if it were in show format or a comic book it would be just fine... but in this format it feels unpolished...
please understand I'm saying all this because I can see how much work went into it and it deserves my honest review...
DB-KT chapter 37 . 8/4/2015
Heyyyy I just wanted to say thank you for writing this series. I'm not big into Young Justice, I know Teen Titans and Danny Phantom but I am so enjoying this! I'm happy that there's a third part! Thank you!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2015
Love this story!
HerdingDog1 chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
"Wanna play checkers?" I laughed WAY to hard on that. This is a great story, and i should probbebly stop reading now (2AM here).
gryphonsson chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
Yep, bacon is awesome... almost as much as I am.
Nightingale82 chapter 37 . 5/28/2015
Wow! So much more extra added way beyond the show. Both shows actually! I like the struggles and actual humanism you added for the characters. Especially Danny and family. Throughoutly enjoyed the entirety of this story. You did an excellent job!
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »