Reviews for Absolution
AwesomeMan327 chapter 20 . 6/4
I know this is completed but I still have to say I got excited when Artemis kissed Danny. It threw me for a loop. I expected either Valerie or Jinx, but I would've loved to see where a relationship with Artemis would've gone
fit.krzysztof chapter 37 . 4/12
Damn,
And there's more.

Thank you.
Refraction of Light chapter 27 . 3/28
I just have to ask is the whole thing with Joel and how he thinks his parents died a Harry Potter reference? I mean an eleven year old boy who's drunk parents died in a car crash that left him with a scar on his, then finds out his parents were completely different.
Refraction of Light chapter 8 . 3/27
Dunno why but after reading the bonding bit I just wanted to point out that cooking (at least professionally) is a world dominated by men. Plus for some reason in the city I grew up in men know how to cook better than women.
dojomojo chapter 25 . 2/13
You almost had me going down the rabbit hole that is the DC universe there. This story gets respect for that.
Unlucky Alis chapter 25 . 1/30
Was that an FMA reference? I'm so in love with this series
Unlucky Alis chapter 19 . 1/30
I was gonna save my commenting for the end like last time, but I just had to say something. Danny is slowly gaining a harem! You have the rockstar, the ghost hunter, the vigilante, the villain, and the loli assassin!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 16 . 1/24
It's spelled nabu not namu.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 12 . 1/23
Did you mean for frostbite to speak like yoda?
MikaBlue chapter 8 . 1/22
I'm soooo sad he didn't go with her. Damn it Ember give him the choice to be selfish rip that choice away, not fair!
aDragonqc chapter 29 . 1/4
Are you gonna have the teen Titans?
RedKnight21 chapter 37 . 12/14/2016
You have out did yourself you beautiful warrior. You changed the story enough where it effects the story enough for some change but not enough to throw off the plot. Also the final battle with freakshow was awesome there where so many twits and turns I was on the edge of my seat. Just like the last story you out did yourself. Can't wait to read the next one in the series. XD
aDragonqc chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
"You can't always win. Sometimes, you'll have to settle with making the enemy lose.". BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
aDragonqc chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Why do you write for free? This is amazing! If they were all OC's I would sell it.
aDragonqc chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
they're all 12-13 right? just put Robin (12) on the team and we have the Teen Titans!
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »