Reviews for Absolution
Refraction of Light chapter 27 . 21h
I just have to ask is the whole thing with Joel and how he thinks his parents died a Harry Potter reference? I mean an eleven year old boy who's drunk parents died in a car crash that left him with a scar on his, then finds out his parents were completely different.
Refraction of Light chapter 8 . 3/27
Dunno why but after reading the bonding bit I just wanted to point out that cooking (at least professionally) is a world dominated by men. Plus for some reason in the city I grew up in men know how to cook better than women.
dojomojo chapter 25 . 2/13
You almost had me going down the rabbit hole that is the DC universe there. This story gets respect for that.
Unlucky Alis chapter 25 . 1/30
Was that an FMA reference? I'm so in love with this series
Unlucky Alis chapter 19 . 1/30
I was gonna save my commenting for the end like last time, but I just had to say something. Danny is slowly gaining a harem! You have the rockstar, the ghost hunter, the vigilante, the villain, and the loli assassin!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 16 . 1/24
It's spelled nabu not namu.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 12 . 1/23
Did you mean for frostbite to speak like yoda?
MikaBlue chapter 8 . 1/22
I'm soooo sad he didn't go with her. Damn it Ember give him the choice to be selfish rip that choice away, not fair!
aDragonqc chapter 29 . 1/4
Are you gonna have the teen Titans?
RedKnight21 chapter 37 . 12/14/2016
You have out did yourself you beautiful warrior. You changed the story enough where it effects the story enough for some change but not enough to throw off the plot. Also the final battle with freakshow was awesome there where so many twits and turns I was on the edge of my seat. Just like the last story you out did yourself. Can't wait to read the next one in the series. XD
aDragonqc chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
"You can't always win. Sometimes, you'll have to settle with making the enemy lose.". BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
aDragonqc chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Why do you write for free? This is amazing! If they were all OC's I would sell it.
aDragonqc chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
they're all 12-13 right? just put Robin (12) on the team and we have the Teen Titans!
aDragonqc chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Batman x Wonder Woman is my ship
Christina chapter 37 . 11/6/2016
I loved the story it's was very great. Can you do a story where Connor and his older twin are watching tv before breakfast when Match and Connor sneak out of the mountain and hang out in town but Match thinks they should go back to the mountain before anyone finds out that they are gone but they start fighting with with each other because Match knows they will be looking for them even though he wants to stay longer to but they're to busy fighting that they didn't see Superman/dad and Batman/godfather coming to them after finding out where they're and when they get there they find the twins yelling at each other and the twins busy fighting with each other they didn't feel Superman and Batman grabbing them to keep them from trying to hit each other and Batman grabs Match while Superman keeps Superboy in his arms only when they one of the adults is talking is when they notices what is happening and they froze up when they see thier father and godfather when they look up at them with a smile like they weren't doing anything wrong but Match and Superboy can see that they aren't happy with them so they try to get out of the arms that are holding them back but can't so when they get out of their arms the twins then try to fight with each other again but thier father and godfather won't let them go then they are ask who's idea it was they just point at each other and the next when the team was busy with a bad guy the twins get kidnapped by Lex Luthor when nobody was at the mountain and Nightwing and Robin are the first one to notice that they're missing and after they saved Superboy and Match from Lex Luthor Robin and Nightwing notices that Match's and Superboy's arm is bleeding and when they ask the twins what happened they don't say anything but Robin and Nightwing can tell from how the twins aren't looking at them that they're hiding something and Robin has idea what he's up to so when Superboy try's to walk away he won't let him so they start arguing but when Nightwing and Robin still won't let them go so the twins start fighting with Nightwing and Robin when they get Nightwing and Robin off of them they then use thier super jump to get away from them and but they see Nightwing and Robin are right behind them and they don't notice that the Justice League and the team is watching them and Superboy and Match's team and the Justice League have to make sure that the twins don't do anything and Superman is always keeping an eye on them too and can you make it where Superman sees Superboy and Match as his sons please and can you make Superboy the youngest of the team and when Superman is busy he has Batman watch the twins because he knows that Batman won't let anyone hurt them and he lets Robin and Nightwing watch them too and Superboy and Match doesn't like it when Superman,Batman,Nightwing, and Robin to tell them want they can and can't do they especially doesn't like it when thier father says it and when they tell him no they get upset and takes off and most of the time only thier father is the one who gets them unless he's not there and Nightwing and Robin see Match and Superboy as thier little brothers and Match is older than Superboy but Match also younger than the team and younger than Nightwing and younger than Robin too. Thanks :)
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »