Reviews for Absolution
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 22 . 11/3
wow just dam ember and torch are brother and sister almost had a heart attack when I read that
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 9/15
Oh man! the way how you wrote everything made it feel like a movie trailer to me! I find that cool but, i have one question is this a sequal to something?
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 9/11
We'll the power drop has officially put this story on my piece of shot list. Goodbye.
GhostAnn chapter 23 . 8/18
Hey. I really like the ideas in this story. They capture my interest, but there's few problems with it.
one there is a lot going on, and I lost intrestle in some of it along the way. This might not have been such a problem if it was the only thing wrong...
I feel like a lot of telling is going on. I get most of what's going on and all but there's little to no show. I know what's going on. Which is awesome but I don't feel like I saw or experienced it.
Don't get me wrong I like the story and how you in tied in the shows and there events and the world building you have put into it as far as the ghost zone and how ghost function to the way that Danny's powers work. It's all amazing. And I like your original characters. only a few cannon characters give me pause but it all works in the end. I want to know what happens but the writing itself lacks engagement. I will probably come back and skim this latter but it'll be a while before I'll have the patience or time to read this all the way through.
that being said I really do like the events in this the conficts and the way that characters bounce off each other. It's over all well thought out- the execution just needs some work.
Also I really liked the bits from Dani's journal or what ever that you put in some of the chapters. They have a life and heart to them that the rest of the story lacks. I think that's due to the shear number of characters you're focusing on and the fact that the journal is from her praspective and not just an overall over view like the rest of the sory.
one other thing that bothered me was that Danny took a lot of events and rolls from the other YJ members- things that happens in the show hat improved growth and bonding for each character individually and the team as a whole. This was an ingenious way to tie Danny into there story without rewriting the show step by step. However it took from the rest of YJ without giving a replacement event or lesson for them at times.
This story is long so the idea of going back and adding detail is kinda crazy to ask so I wont. These are just my observations on this story and on Obsession as well...
I really do like this it's one of the better crossovers of these two shows I have come across. I think if it were in show format or a comic book it would be just fine... but in this format it feels unpolished...
please understand I'm saying all this because I can see how much work went into it and it deserves my honest review...
DB-KT chapter 37 . 8/4
Heyyyy I just wanted to say thank you for writing this series. I'm not big into Young Justice, I know Teen Titans and Danny Phantom but I am so enjoying this! I'm happy that there's a third part! Thank you!
Love this story!
HerdingDog1 chapter 24 . 6/25
"Wanna play checkers?" I laughed WAY to hard on that. This is a great story, and i should probbebly stop reading now (2AM here).
gryphonsson chapter 12 . 5/29
Yep, bacon is awesome... almost as much as I am.
Nightingale82 chapter 37 . 5/28
Wow! So much more extra added way beyond the show. Both shows actually! I like the struggles and actual humanism you added for the characters. Especially Danny and family. Throughoutly enjoyed the entirety of this story. You did an excellent job!
Lyres chapter 36 . 5/26
Hm... If Nekron reforms, is one of the plan to cure Pariah Dark's craziness to stop him? He was created to combat him.

... Don't answer that. I'll wait for what happens next.
Lyres chapter 35 . 5/26
Questions were answered but more questions popped up.

Those scene with Nicolai, Agatha, Bertrand and Penelope are cute.
Lyres chapter 34 . 5/26
I almost drowned in a flood of feels when I was reading the part where J.A.Z.Z. comes up.

What Savage said was true though. I'm looking forward for Danny to fight that powerful enemy who has no sorrow, no attachment, no mercy and no honor.
Lyres chapter 33 . 5/26
Wow, so many chapters up!~ Anyways, wouldn't the mirror get crushed by Colossus if he sits down? My cards bend and break when I put it there.

This is so awesome that I got goosebumps while reading it. Good Job!
man you are good!