Reviews for Brace Yourself, Hogwarts - The Demigods are Here
Tinajp chapter 43 . 6/30
WoW...it's amazing...i just found ur fic and i couldn't stop reading it till the last ch u updated(my head is gonna kill me for that but it was totally worth it)...u really did a great job in writing this fic...everything is in place & u connected two worlds really good it's believable...u got every charachter right which has to be hard especially percy...i loved the big 3 fight & thank u for making them say their titles...i hope u don't kill of Sirius ...I hope u keep writing this fic since it's been a while since ur last update & I'm completely obsessed with this new world u created
Hang on...dyslexia...YOU'RE A DEMIGOD! TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUU!
But seriously, I have glasses...they're not that bad.
GuestPJOislife chapter 43 . 6/26
If you need motivation, this is the most amazing story ever. My favorite on the entire website! (::) (::) (::) (::) Cookies4U
FrankZtheArrowhead chapter 40 . 6/26
Please Tell Us What Is Nicos Patronous!
Its killing me!
FrankZtheArrowhead chapter 10 . 6/26
Yes yes! I would love to see voldemorts face if the demigods prank call him
Random Person chapter 43 . 6/24
Are u ADHD too? Anyway, love the story. Only just got to the 43 chapter and love it. Can I make a tiny, teeny request? Could you add a few more Percabeth sprinkles? They're the best and I just love them so much and I already love you and I'll love you even more. And you'll have to restrain me from publishing it. Anyway, me out.
bearah cubecars chapter 43 . 6/24
This is really good!the one thing I'm wondering is what Nico' s patrones is.
AllDaLadysLuvLeo chapter 43 . 6/17
DESTRUCTION! BEAUTIFUL DESTRUCTION!
Update! I need more! I've been reading this, and I love it! More! Please!

-Tina Talie
Daughter of Apollo
KookieKing chapter 34 . 6/15
ey, don't compare runners to the survey corps. that not even a fair fight. Levi and Mikasa could take out all of the Maze Runner characters in one go.
PS: You're vocab is that of a 5th grader
PSS: You're my favorite writer
KookieKing chapter 32 . 6/15
oi. Dude, yeah, fudge isn't that bad. but just ignorant. like. explain stuff to him, and he might get the job done. there is a reason he's in such a high position.
-KookieKing out (::)
Joke or Bloke chapter 4 . 6/14
I take it back because of the way you executed him "water traveling", I may not love the idea but can respect how you used it.
Joke or Bloke chapter 3 . 6/14
I'm sorry but "water traveling" seems a bit unoriginal.
I3percabeth chapter 43 . 6/12
UPDATE! I NEED YOU TO UPDATE!
Cbudd chapter 13 . 6/12