Reviews for Brace Yourself, Hogwarts - The Demigods are Here
guest chapter 40 . 3/2
do more please these are amazing and just cant stop reading
Crimson chapter 40 . 3/1
Mmmmm, to be honest, I think Nick's patronus is Percy. I mean, I know he loves Brianca and they were close and she was protective of him. But Nico learned to grow up without her, and learned to defend himself. He misses her and all, but she has never defended him from in a long time. Though, I can see him have Bianca as his patronus as well. I, for sure, do not see it as Will. Yes, they are a couple in this plot line. But I just don't see Will as a protecter, more of a healer and, similar to the idea of Hestia, someone Nico can call home. As I was saying, I believe Percy would be his patronus. In your plot line, it implies a stronger brother relationship between the two than in the book (which I thank you so much for, because I have always pictured them as brothers since Nico's appearance), and also by Nico's fears that you put, it seems Nico is still dependent of Percy (one could also say Bianca as she is one of his fears). Percy, in this plot line, also seemed to the one to guide and protect Nico, and Nico trusts him to do so...
Well, that's my opinion:) can't wait to see who it is actually! Update soon!
Treebutton chapter 40 . 3/1
So, um... how to put this?
I've been obsessively reading this since I discovered it. It's hilarious, creative, clever, epic, GO THALIA AND NICO, Umbridge-punishing, accurately done and just... just plain beautiful, I swear, you're an amazing writer! I bow before you. Truly cannot wait for the next chapter!
I also adore the fact that Percy and Co. put Umbridge squarely in her place. Good job! Oh - and the Big Three battle bit was EPIC! :D
Treebutton chapter 39 . 2/28
I was only going to review this story on the latest chapter, but TICKET TO RIDE
IT'S LIKE MY FAVOURITE BOARD GAME!
IT'S AMAZING
I LOSE EVERY TIME
And while I'm reviewing, I may as well throw out the fact that this story is... beautiful. Two of my favourite fandoms meeting in the best possible way is literally too much! *Faints*
Gothic Lust chapter 40 . 3/1
Hades underpants! I really wanted to know what Nico's Patronus would look like. It was either going to be Bianca, Percy, or Will. I wanna know!

Great story so far, though I would have liked to see lots and lots more of Solangelo!

Please update again soon.
Nico's patronus is probably going to be Will or Bianca
Darchi chapter 40 . 2/20
Update!
IamaGuest chapter 2 . 2/19
No offense, but "The Original Children of Hecate" would have been better. Rowana Ravenclaw was a lady. (I think I spelt her first name right?)
Reed Kress chapter 40 . 2/18
Hey! I started and finished this story today and I just have to say that I am extremely impressed with your writing skills! You managed to leave cliff hangers so thrilling that i never wanted to stop reading:))))) I love how you include all of the ships and still managed a plot that keeps the reader on the edge of his/her seat! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I hope we finally figure out nico's patronus! *fingers crossed it's will* I also want you to know that I normally just read a story then move on to the next but your story has me begging to find out what happens next it as if you are Rick himself! Keep up the good work! I really hope you update soon though because I'm starting school up again and I really want to read some fanfiction to calm me down;) keep it up and thank you for your amazing story 3 reed
Haniya the Halfblood chapter 40 . 2/19
Its been like almost a month:( Plas i need THIIIS

Its really good
i love your storys! i think i have only not read a couple...nico's patronis should be will or bianca...or both! I agree will and nico belong together..and i have been trying so hard not revew untill the of what you have writen so far so you could easaly find it but it was so hard. i love this story!
- the demigod weapon
Unicornbarbi chapter 40 . 2/17
This story is AWESOME! I love how you add in hilarious puns that can make you laugh just thinking about them. I also enjoy how you use things from both Harry Potter and Percy Jackson to make it so much more awesome. BTW who is your favorite character from JUST Heroes of Olympus?
13violets chapter 40 . 2/18
please update!
Only Sirius, as a proud former Maruduar (not even former) would tell them to prank call Moldywarts.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha! I LOVE IT!
Please try to update as soon as you can. I seriously adore this fanfic. It's probably the best I've ever read. I can't wait for more! 3
1,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »