Reviews for Brace Yourself, Hogwarts - The Demigods are Here
StormWolf2002 chapter 34 . 3/27
Seriously think you're a MSU fan here, come on, bulldogs, cowbells, what's next, maroon and white? LOL!
StormWolf2002 chapter 32 . 3/27
Cowbell... Are you from the south? Cuz that is a HUGE Mississippi state reference, my home team...
LiaBia326 chapter 41 . 3/27
Are you telling me that you aren't going to FINISH this story? But you HAVE TO! *Insert Sobbing Face Here* I love how you portrayed each character correctly and really intertwined the stories. You are a really good writer and you HAVE to finish this. Please? For me? (Forget about the fact that you don't even know me)
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 3/26
Awesome twist and start
Not Saying chapter 22 . 3/21
Hazel needs her spatha!not Saying
Not Saying chapter 17 . 3/21
LEO MUST SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!
- Not Saying
Not Saying chapter 10 . 3/21
Super nice story so far! And with punctuation, spelling, and grammar, and capitalization, you're doing well! Just do some Leo sponatiously combusting in Snape's class, and Nico (swoons) doing some skeleton summoning, and you'll be great!- Not Saying (don't review names to strangerseveryone) :-)
Have Jason FLY!
OMIGODTHISISSOAMAZINGICANTEVEN!
Anyway, your story is really good, especially now you have established your plot! Actually, I don't think 'really good' quite cuts it, but I can't be bothered to come up with a suitable adjective. Solangelo is the best thing ever. Please update soon because I'm not sure how long I can wait for another instalment of amazingness! From - G
Alana and Alyssa chapter 40 . 3/20
Alana: I bet its Percy!
Alyssa: Or Will
Both: Or both!
DoctorWhoFangirl123 chapter 41 . 3/17
41 chapters well done
Fratchelya chapter 41 . 3/16
You are the most skilled young writer I have ever come across you must continue this story it has the potential to be something big.i love your devotion to the story and the art of words .Words have as much impact to a person than any physical contact remember this!hope to see your next chapter .Don't forget!
Ninestarsoftheblackestnight chapter 39 . 3/16
NEVER MIND MY OTHER COMMENT! Thought I KNOW he has a thing 4 Harry. At lest a small thing. CAUSE- WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :}
Jayelyyn chapter 41 . 3/16
Hurry and update! I went through this whole fanfic, just to be stumped by this half-cliffhanger! UGHH!
I loveeeee the story. I love it. Love love love love love it. The plot is well-built, and it's playing out nicely, so far. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! What happens to Percy? Harry? ...Sirius?
So, as I've said before, HURRY!
Love you!
Jayelyyn chapter 19 . 3/16
...what in Hades is Umbrakenisis? Guess we'll find out...NICE CHAPTER!
1,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »