Reviews for Brace Yourself, Hogwarts - The Demigods are Here
yes chapter 25 . 9/29
kill the toad paste this if you hate ubridge
DaughterofAiluros chapter 44 . 9/16
Why have exams taken 4 years? Also this story is longer than most so...
WAIT... RISE OF THE GUARDIANS, GUARDIANS?
brookeyy14 chapter 44 . 8/19
wow. I really want to see how this story ends please update soon!
aaaa chapter 22 . 8/16
NO KEPP IT GOING THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READIN WEEEKS AND I MEANI IT
Weirdo chapter 44 . 8/14
Nice job! I really enjoy the story!
Bye
Great story
. . . HAH! GAAAAYYY!
mda82 chapter 44 . 6/28
Just binged this all in one go, and lemme tell you: that wa e. It it was really interesting, seeing how your style and the maturity of your writing changed and progressed over time! I was really enjoying it towards the last few chapters, and I can't wait for more. How are they going to save Sirius? What's gonna happen with Percy and Voldemort? Good shit right here.

Good luck with your school work!
ThePLOThand chapter 12 . 6/25
start: Harvest december - Mezame to Yuutsu
when Leo appears: Troupe Gramarye Theme 2016 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
for explaining festus: Digital Root - 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors Music Extended
when Malfoy appears: Mr. Reus ~ The Masked Magician - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
TootsieRoll888 chapter 13 . 6/17
Wow, everyone at Hogwarts is so house-biased it's really disgusting. It's the way it is in the canon series, too. I'm a Hufflepuff and proud! We hardly get any representation in the books. Yes, there's Cedric, but he died in the same book he was introduced (there was that Quidditch match, but that barely counts), and Tonks is really cool, but she died too. She also wasn't a very main character, though I really like her. And who else? Ernie MacMillan?
This whole story is amazing, and I was really upset when I saw it was unfinished. I'm rereading it because you really don't find stuff this good a lot. I hope you see this and at least say what you think would have happened, because the cliffhanger at the end could rival Rick Riordan. What happens?!
This chapter is amazing, though. All the characters aren't OOC at all, and I love how the demigods and wizards aren't like "HI! LET'S BE BFFS 4EVER!" after being around each other for a few minutes. The seven-hour train ride to Hogwarts really does sound painful, and I don't even have ADHD. Thanks for writing this, and I really hope you keep on writing this (even though it's highly unlikely you'll even see this)!
ThePLOThand chapter 11 . 6/10
Living with a Reader of your Story must be strange
BGM:
start: Reasoning Battle - Beginning - Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken Music Extended
InsaneRabbit chapter 44 . 5/26
IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS. THREE.

Please update!
ThePLOThand chapter 10 . 5/25
Prank Calling voldemort with an iris message... XD
BGM:
start: Investigation ~ Core 2002 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All Music Extended
with the order of the phoenix: Investigation ~ Opening Abroad - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
2,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »