Reviews for Brace Yourself, Hogwarts - The Demigods are Here
CandyKaty chapter 29 . 8/30
Great. Now I don't know if I should love you for your awesome story or hate you for how much this made me cry. Congrats, that's the exact way I feel towards Rick Riordan.
ATRW chapter 44 . 8/28
Please don't leave. Cliffhangers are the hatred of my life.
CandyKaty chapter 26 . 8/27
"Greek and Ancient Greek have a surprisingly large diference in language."
You tell me about it! I'm Greek and I've have it as a subject at school pretty much every day and still hardly understand it!
Booklover400 chapter 17 . 8/21
This part cracked me up .

Once Annabeth settled, all us demigods grabbed a piece of food off out plates and offered it to the flame that now sparked in Leo's concealed hand. Ron looked aghast as we burned the breakfast.

"That's perfectly good food!" He exclaimed, horror written on his face. Leo grinned at him.

"And I'm a perfectly gorgeous specimen of the demigod race who doesn't want to be blasted by Mister Zeus for not following custom. The food must die."
Solangeluna chapter 25 . 8/22
"If the roof was still there, the students would have brought it down." OMG YASS ur so brilliant
Solangeluna chapter 22 . 8/22
OMG i loved this so much! I listened to it with the song and it was SO FRIKIN AMAYZIN! *faints dramatically*
WarriorOfHades chapter 9 . 8/19
Can't wait for the next update...well I have been waiting but still. This is a great story and I have had a great time reading it!
DoctorWhoFangirl123 chapter 44 . 8/20
a dragon seriously!
Lightning2003 chapter 40 . 8/19
What is his patronus?
Lightning2003 chapter 39 . 8/19
"Nico was clenching his teeth as though he wanted to say something but couldn’t for fear of causing some mass kind of damage that no one would heal from." WHAT IS HE GOING TO SAY?
16yewfletcher7 chapter 44 . 8/16
So I don't usually review chapters just whole stories and a few one-shots but WOW! just plain WOW how you can write like Percabeth happening in PJO! Super big fan of your stories, especially the PJO and HP ones!
randompizza7 chapter 44 . 8/16
As long as you're late for a good reason ( like exams and tons of homework) then I'm fine with you beng late.
Irey chapter 44 . 8/14
This story is absolutely amazing! I loved the part with the... well, I loved all of it to be honest. (: Don't worry about pushing yourself to update, as long as you do update we'll be happy. Good luck with your exams!
Person D chapter 44 . 8/13
Please don't kill Sirius. If you want, you can pretend you write for Marvel and kill him, but plot twist, he's actually alive and just faking being dead to throw the Death Eaters off. I'm fine with that.
Lightning2003 chapter 37 . 8/15
Nico's adorable laugh. Aw... that's all I can say.
2,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »