Reviews for Brace Yourself, Hogwarts - The Demigods are Here
SisterAssassins chapter 10 . 15m
Okay yes to everything. Especially the TEAM LEO thing. So well deserved. I'll contnue reviewing tomorrow but seriously this was fantastically amazing fudgsticles
SisterAssassins chapter 9 . 19m
Leo/Nico friendship and Leo sleeping weird and nico yelling blue pancakes to wake up percy and seriously i can't believe it took me this long to find your perfection.
SisterAssassins chapter 8 . 21m
Awwwww Harry/Leo bonding bro moments. I also like how you have Percy take back the curse even though theres no real need for it. I guess it's gonna be important to the plot later.
SisterAssassins chapter 7 . 24m
I love their reactions to the names of things. Also Nico is such a drama queen. Honestly that boy.
SisterAssassins chapter 6 . 27m
Praying mothions with their hands. I love that line. and also once again OMG NICOOOOOOOOOO. Seriously I love how uncaring you made him. I'm pretty sure he might have been complaining about being tired after shadow travelling from Long Island to London with his sister. Though i suppose she helped? idk I just love that you included him and Thalia in the story.
SisterAssassins chapter 5 . 30m
TIS FORGE AND GREG! Seriously I love this so much. Also Percy would totally run into a wall wouldn't he.
SisterAssassins chapter 4 . 36m
Wow... I never thought of their appearences much but I suppose they do look quite a lot alike huh... Also, percy landing in the fountain was hilarious and amazing and I seriously should have expected that but I didn't and I LOVE YOU.
SisterAssassins chapter 3 . 38m
YAY WIZARDS AND WITCHES. Grim-and-Mouldy. I never thought of it like that. This is going so well and MY CHILD NICO I LOVE YOU. (you will be hearing this a lot)
SisterAssassins chapter 2 . 41m
I LOVE YOU NICO MY BABY CHILD YOU!

Seriously I thank you so much for making Nico more lovable than before. I can't think of Nico now without using some of your characteristics. AND LEO TOO! DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU! TEAM LEO FTW! Seriously this is when I started to fall in love with you. Seriously. I. Love. You.
SisterAssassins chapter 1 . 43m
So I read this fic a while ago but I realized I haven't reviewed yet so be prepared for an onslaught of reviews for every chapter. So first chapter:

This was amazing and even if it was short it sets the scene really nicely. This first chapter already gives a really nice preview to your writing style and is really well written.
maeveb123 chapter 43 . 6h
IF I FOUND ANOTHER STORY AS AMAZING AS THIS ONE I WOULD FAINT THIS IS PERFECT! Please continue! I WANT TO READ THIS EVERY DAY
TeamCaleoforever chapter 34 . 5/26
Noooo. Poor hazel :-( I felt like crying when nico got all overprotective of her, piper made him go to sleep and frank the bulldog puppy started crying. It was so sweet.
TeamCaleoForever chapter 29 . 5/26
Umbridge is so mean. I hate her. Poor nico :-(
O.o chapter 10 . 5/25
Wait! I thought Nico went through Tartarus too! BY HIMSELF.
Morven chapter 38 . 5/25