Reviews for Brace Yourself, Hogwarts - The Demigods are Here
Luv-life-luv-leo chapter 44 . 2/2
Girl, you have got yourself one month to update before I send all my godly relations (I'm a faughter of Athena, legacy of Hades, legacy of Poseidon, legacy of Apollo, and Hunter of Artemis) after your puny mortal self...UPDATE.

P.s. I know exams and stuff are hard, my life is just as messed up as your right now, possibly more, but Fan Fiction is the only thing that helps provide sanctuary now, so please. These stories are keeping me sane. I've already cracked, fanfic is the tape holding me together. Don't rip that tape off. Please.

Yours in demigodishness, and all that
JaliHunterofArtemis

P.S. Leo is awesome.
P.P.S. I 3 you Leo Valdez
P.P.P.S. I know I'm a hunter and whatnot...but Leo is my one true love and if I can't have him...I'm better off as an eternal maiden...plus immortality is cool.
P.P.P.P.S. I feel like I'm giving waaaaaayyyy too much information to a stranger...but whateves.

Peace out.
From Jali.
CrazyBlueOwl chapter 44 . 1/30
Hi. I understand that you have a lot of homework and tests (bro, I feel you) but it's been a REALLY long time, and I was just wondering if you've abandoned this story of died or what.
Don't fangirl to hard Dumbeldore you might pull something.
EvieTheDemigod chapter 34 . 1/23
OMG
ATTACK ON TITAN!
ONLY THE BEST ANIME EVER!
EvieTheDemigod chapter 25 . 1/22
Sorry Spoke to soon!
*Sobs tears of joy*
You Ma'm Are The Master Of Justification!
*low whisper* That was awesome!
EvieTheDemigod chapter 24 . 1/22
*pouty face* Why didn't you introduce Percy, he has the awesomest and would have the longest title.
HE DESERVES TO BE RESPECTED!
(Sorry i have a thing with justice!)
I love the story though!
"My patronus was Annabeth" *dies* okayyy, so that was quite possibly the most perfect thing ever.
ACertainObsessedFangirl chapter 12 . 1/18
"Thalia tapped the window in a beat of four"
OH MA GAWDS!
is Thalia The Master! You know, from doctor who!?
That would be really weird if she was
Bluey chapter 27 . 1/11
OMGs SO MANY REFERENCES!
Athena: Artemis Fowl
Artemis (LOL): Rise of the Guardians
Thanatos: Idk :(
Zeus: Maximum Ride
Helloo nico fell into tartarus too ya know sry but he did and why so percy and annabeth need each other when nico fell alone sry if this offensive but he did
R u going to finish? PLEASE FINISH
Ur such a good writer
colorful565 chapter 44 . 1/4
Wait is it done? Because if it is that is Rooney like the ready of your story. I lobe it anyways
PERSON 84913 chapter 44 . 12/31/2015
I've been really down in the dumps lately and this made me smile a lot so thanks for writing the book :))))
PerfectSayings chapter 1 . 1/1
Please please update! I'd say you could wrap this up with just one more chapter... One more, please?!
2,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »