Reviews for Brace Yourself, Hogwarts - The Demigods are Here
Bye
Great story
. . . HAH! GAAAAYYY!
mda82 chapter 44 . 6/28
Just binged this all in one go, and lemme tell you: that wa e. It it was really interesting, seeing how your style and the maturity of your writing changed and progressed over time! I was really enjoying it towards the last few chapters, and I can't wait for more. How are they going to save Sirius? What's gonna happen with Percy and Voldemort? Good shit right here.

Good luck with your school work!
ThePLOThand chapter 12 . 6/25
start: Harvest december - Mezame to Yuutsu
when Leo appears: Troupe Gramarye Theme 2016 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
for explaining festus: Digital Root - 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors Music Extended
when Malfoy appears: Mr. Reus ~ The Masked Magician - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
TootsieRoll888 chapter 13 . 6/17
Wow, everyone at Hogwarts is so house-biased it's really disgusting. It's the way it is in the canon series, too. I'm a Hufflepuff and proud! We hardly get any representation in the books. Yes, there's Cedric, but he died in the same book he was introduced (there was that Quidditch match, but that barely counts), and Tonks is really cool, but she died too. She also wasn't a very main character, though I really like her. And who else? Ernie MacMillan?
This whole story is amazing, and I was really upset when I saw it was unfinished. I'm rereading it because you really don't find stuff this good a lot. I hope you see this and at least say what you think would have happened, because the cliffhanger at the end could rival Rick Riordan. What happens?!
This chapter is amazing, though. All the characters aren't OOC at all, and I love how the demigods and wizards aren't like "HI! LET'S BE BFFS 4EVER!" after being around each other for a few minutes. The seven-hour train ride to Hogwarts really does sound painful, and I don't even have ADHD. Thanks for writing this, and I really hope you keep on writing this (even though it's highly unlikely you'll even see this)!
ThePLOThand chapter 11 . 6/10
Living with a Reader of your Story must be strange
BGM:
start: Reasoning Battle - Beginning - Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken Music Extended
InsaneRabbit chapter 44 . 5/26
IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS. THREE.

Please update!
ThePLOThand chapter 10 . 5/25
Prank Calling voldemort with an iris message... XD
BGM:
start: Investigation ~ Core 2002 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All Music Extended
with the order of the phoenix: Investigation ~ Opening Abroad - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
ThePLOThand chapter 9 . 5/15
start:Harvest December- Mezame to Yuutsu
for Leo's moment of Doubt: Harvest December- Kekki
when we go back to the normal conversation: Harvest December- Bokutachi no Iru Basho
Pjsfangirlforlife chapter 2 . 5/13
Helga and Rowena were girls, so they would be daughters of hectate, not sons
ThePLOThand chapter 8 . 4/11
start: Harvest december slapstick
When Mrs Weasley find out about the War they've been in: Harvest december: Tanoshiku Sawagasshi Jikan
When we go back to the serious explaining:Investigation ~ The Core 2001 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Music Extended
ThePLOThand chapter 7 . 4/10
music list:
start: Harvest December- Mezame no Yuutsu
when Nico shows his power:Creepy and Disturbing Video Game Music #30 Dementors (Harry Potter 3 GBA)
when Leo intriduces himself:Jake Marshall ~ Wandering Detective From the Wild West - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Music Extended
when Thalia Begins laughing about the name hogworts: Harvest december slapstick
ThePLOThand chapter 6 . 3/28
Music list:
start:Investigation ~ Opening Abroad - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
for Percy and Thalias fight:Battle! Trainer - Pokémon X & Y Music Extended
after that:Harvest December- Slapstick
When Annabeth explains the gods:Investigation ~ The Core 2001 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Music Extended
ThePLOThand chapter 5 . 3/27
2 themes for this chapter:
start:Investigation ~ Core Abroad - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
When the others mention voldemort:
Suspense - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Music Extended