Reviews for The East Wind
Short and bittersweet.
TapTapAlways chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Ouch. Well that was a low blow to the feels.
TapTap
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
less than a thousand words and yet saying everything that needs to be said. Pen portraits of such accuracy and insight. I've missed your writing. Lines like "he responds how he always does when Sherlock manages to provoke an emotion in him- with vitriol" and "the misery in the line of his bottom lip." Write the what happens next, the post place conversation. It just begs for your deft hand
quirkyspirit chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is sooo poignant - I can just picture it. Well done!
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Brilliant. I love the way you can show all the emotions and love between these two men who don't openly show much emotion beyond anger & irritation towards one another.
Stunning chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Dang, that was accurate. Just wow, nice job. All this.
...
I FEEL NUMB WITH THE FEELS! D*X
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
You have the characters voices spot on
hatondog chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Thanks for writing this...this is a scene I'd have loved to see in the show. Nicely explains Sherlock's resignation to his fate and Mycrofts role.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Scratch the prompt I gave in an earlier review! you've already written a story about the East Wind :) It is beautiful and haunting, poetic at times and short emotion-packed sentences at others. You have a perfect balance and unique writing style. Such a joy to read! Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
sobs
all the feels !
; u ; beautifully written
Doni chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Great edition to the episode.
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Beautiful story! Thanks so much for posting :)
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Jesus. This just stirred up all the feels again.
Septma chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh the feels! I wish this was included in the episode!
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Hello (: This was beautifully written - I've always found Mycroft intriguing, his connection with Sherlock at odds with their apparent feuding.

Next time PLEASE put a spoiler alert. I hadn't watched the episode before reading this, so the ending was not at all the shock it was supposed to be.

Thank you!