Reviews for Like an Anchor
antfarmfan chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! :"D :")
Ausllymoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
AWHHHHHHH "you two make a cute couple" "thanks" awhhhhhh SO CUTTTEEEE im dyingggggg :))))))
ashlee chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Omg im tearing up this story was soo cute o gosh lol
amazingperson18 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That was good! :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
You're such a fantastic writer.. You're choice of words are perfect! And the parallelisms throught this were adorable, like the "You guys are a cute couple," part. :) love every single one of your stories! As long as you keep writing stories like this, I'll always be your fan. ️
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was so beautiful and amazing. I loved it. I will suggest it to all of my friends.
Kaylee chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This story was so wise it's written so beautifully great job :).
mango-aa chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Whoaa, I got goosebumps. That was...amazing, I'm kind of speechless.
Your choice to write it in that 'you' perspective had a huge impact on the mood of the story, it was a great choice!
The rhetorical devices you used (e.g. when the two were told to be a couple and the different answers at the beginning and in the end) and the metsphors, especially that of the anchor, just show how talented and what amazing writer you are.

I think this was one of your best one-shots and one of the best I've read!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I could feel Ally's heart breaking everytime she and Ausitn were around each other. But I am glad that she and Austin get a shot at their own love story together by the end
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is truly awesome.
Mystik225 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was so sad, and so real, true to life. Again it has amazed me how potent the emotions you express in so few words are. You truly are a gifted author.
rossxlaura chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
i absolutely loved this oh gosh
it made my heart feel warm and auslly filled i
good job (:
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
You my friend, have so much talent. I really really like every story you post (at least all the Austin and Ally ones, I'm not sure if I've read through your other ones!) and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the fabulous work :D
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Ooh I liked it. And second person is always awesome, even if it's a little confusing.
Great job.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I liked it. I very much like your choice of words and how they fit perfectly together:-)