Reviews for Rotten Apple
MJ chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
What's going to happen next? Update soon. Are you continuing? Update if you are!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Frick, update already. Pleeeeaaaase
Meridianpony chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Ooh heck yeah! Love Talon!Dick so much... And I really enjoy your style of writing! Excellent work so far! I eagerly await more...
grayson-lover-101 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Update soon please i want to know more badly great fic idea btw!
Beachlover470 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Awesome start, please don't stop!
DarkraiTheFrisoner chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Good job you did there. However, I don't know if it's just me but it's not very hard to think of the Court of Owls. If you read the n52 Batman and the series Nightwing, also in n52, you will know what I mean. Dick Grayson WAS meant to be a Talon. His grandfather was a Talon himself. And also, Talon was usually recruited from circuses. One last thing is that Dick had a tooth which had the Court of Owls' singal in it, which meant that Dick would have been a Talon if Bruce hadn't taken him in. Nevertheless, I like your work. Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh this is really good! And it just got better I love talon!dick stories, and this one seems really good so far, i hope you continue :D
Yuu101cutie chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
This is getting more and more interesting. Cannot wait for the next chapter and how they are going to meet and get along. I do not having any ideas as I like following the story a bit more and understand the characters before sending out an ideas. Please update soon. I am wondering who that girl is though? And will Atremis come into the story? It would be cool if Artemis and Nightfall meet up through this mission an become friends. Then she helps him get out by contacting Bats or she let's him stay for a night or two here and there. There is my idea. Can use if you want... I do not mind if you do not. Till next time.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
I love talon stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I was thinking, maybe since the Court of Owls sometimes works with the Shadows, maybe Artemis and Grayson know eachother. Like they worked on missions together before or something, since Sportsmaster wants Artemis to join the Shadows and all. So they're like childhood friends, well, childhood being from when Grayson became apart of the Court. And so they meet again when Artemis is with the Team or something like that. Well, that's all I got for a plot so, I really am liking this story and I can't wait for more! :D
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Awesome! The little girl seems so creepy, I LOVE IT!
ArkieR chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
This is so cool! Such a great idea! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
this was beautiful! I truly love the court of owls in the comics the new 52 and I am trying even to write a history with them (totally different from yours) And is difficult! But this chapter, the part with them it was awesome! And the girl singing...damn...
The mask is like the comic's? I think, maybe people could not know the court and when you said the mask resemble a bird you could say a owl, or is different? Sorry if it was rude.
keep writing!
starwarsfan15 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Asterous chapter! I really didn't expect the Court of Owls. I thought maybe Ra's al Ghul, despite that making no sense or maybe a late meta gene. This of course is way cooler and actually make sense as compared to my guesses. I can't wait to see the team fight what seems to be Sportsmaster and Dick. It would be really cool if Dick and Wally fight. Because I don't know it just seems really Wally to go fight someone who seems diffucult just to impress M'gann. I like how you added in the girl singing at the end. It was a really cool ending for this chapter. Anyway great job and I look forward to the next chapter.
owlcat92 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
This is pretty epic, love it!

- Cat