Reviews for The Invisible Savior
Anna Kiwi chapter 13 . 4/27
This story is SO well done ! I’m a longtime fan of the books, movies (and musical), as well as a French speaker, and I think it’s one of the best on here. Your prose is excellent. Wonderful transition of the characters to 30th century, keeping their essence but making enough changes that they have their own individuality. Great plot, sparkling dialogue, and you capture the spirit of their love story so well. Roman exceptional!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2019
I love this soo much! Glad to see to see that the Scarlet Pimpernel fandom lives on. Would love to see more of this, whether regular chapters or one shots.
RegencyGirl17 chapter 13 . 5/17/2019
I loved this story! You hit the nail right on the head from the very start. Personalities, dialogue, appearances, POVs, everything was spot on from chapter one.

I love how they both want to be cared for as themselves and not because they are heroes, although that really is what he is, or famous actresses. They both were broken inside, but they help each other to heal.

The end never felt forced, but it did feel a little rushed to me. I wanted to see Margot accept him and I wanted to see the secret wedding. Maybe I'm actually just complaining because I want more of this awesome story. ;)

Thanks for sharing. Whether you continue this story or not, remember that it is awesome! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/16/2019
Ohhh this is good. Would love to see more.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2019
I really enjoyed this sorry. Bookmarking for future reference. Would love to see it continue, whether more of the original storyline or one shots. Job well done.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2018
This is by far and wide the best Scarlet Pimpernel au I have read. Absolutely loved every twist and turn of this story. Honestly so sad it’s over.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/9/2018
i hope you never stop playing with more chapters in this universe!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2018
! poor marguerite being tossed here and about and being so frustrated. being hunted down has got to be a strain on the nerves.
author, you write the league very well!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2018
what a brilliant scene!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
you got me. i'm hooked!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2018
yesss! thank you for the additional chapter~ a lovely surprise when i came to reread this fic

and if i haven't mentioned it before, thank you for writing a very good modern sp fic!
sanityisaminordetail chapter 13 . 3/22/2018
The amount of research fanfiction authors put into their stories boggles my mind :D Thank you so much for the time you put into this. People really do appreciate it. Please do keep writing SP fics. This SP fic is the best written out of any I've seen, not to mention AUs. And good luck on your thesis! If you don't mind my asking, what is it on? Good for you for going to grad school!
Clio1792 chapter 13 . 2/28/2018
Yes, Herr Wechsler is right: the war was bigger than anyone, and brought out the poisonous worst in so very many.

Marguerite and Percy are married! So sorry to have missed that secret wedding, but it was delightful to find them, instead, dodging the predatory paparazzi, and sparring like they've been together for years. Also good here was Percy, acceding to Marguerite's insistence on paying for Hagen's education, but promising the young man an aristocrat's experience to replace the Spartan dormitories of the Ecole Normale Superieure. Such conditions may help a pampered child to grow into an adult, but Hagen doesn't need to experience any more hardship to grow into a man: he is already old beyond his years. He will be a comfort to Professor Wechsler, as the old Professor will be to him as well.

A fine chapter from a superlative author. I hope there will be more of this series.

Clio1792
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2018
i didnt expect a new chapter but im not bless
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 2/21/2018