Reviews for Human Error
The Jumble Book chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Poor Sherlock :( Very nicely written though!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
holy crap. This is amazing. It made me cry and it wasn't over the top and cheesy, the thoughts you described could have completely been going through Sherlock's head in that scene, he did look slightly surprised at himself after saying: Sherlock is a girl's name. It was like you knew what was going on in his head, you have a talent this is really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
243tobaccoash chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
so well-written! :)
LunarGhost95 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
A part of me just died. Poor Sherlock.
somniumuroko chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
i think you might have broken me.
Lily Astrania chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh, so sad, but I saw it too. As Magnussen analyses John, his pressure point is not Sherlock. :( (well, but Magnussen can be wrong, he did not predict that Sherlock would shoot him after all).
Sweet Johnlock.
bissenshi chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Anyway, everything is cool because as Moriarty came back and asked Sherlock "Do you miss me?"
He is not going to be away for 6 months...
I'm so glad Magnisson's death didn't create too much trouble. Anywhere even if the documents are not printed on paper but in his mind, if you use the videos cameras and see Magnisson in his blackmailing activities and make the victimes testify there should be no major problems to proove Sherlock's innocence.
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Jesus Christ this is exactly what went through my mind and fuck it all this was brilliant and dammit how could John NOT freaking know? UGHHH

good job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Enjoyed this fully. Thank you.
Anais chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Beautiful, but I'm so sad right now... my heart aches. Great writing, nonetheless! I have to go now to my mind palace to search for happy things! :)
Tabitha Black chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh gosh yes. I think you captured the moment perfectly, and you've hit me straight in the feels.