Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Edelau chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Shit, I'm crying my eyes out in the middle of the airport. Still waiting for someone to call us to board the plane. Thank goodness nearly everybody is sleeping. I'm making a scene of me... Really, really sad, but lovely. Truly, you are great at describing the characters' emotions! The notes Nick wrote Nick... I wished I have someone to do this to me. Truly is that we have to show our love at the present, and don't leave it for the future.
I loved that story too. Straight to my favs too. (I think tomorrow I'll have a headache after so much crying)
Of Chaos and Mischief chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I literally cried while reading this. I wasn't expecting to be so easily affected by the events and Greg's struggle. What a wonderful piece you wrote. Despite the obvious absence from it, it was absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing it.
WhitR chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
I have to admit, slash stories have never been my thing, but something drew me into this one & I loved it! Well, I didn't love that Nick died, but the story was so beautifully written in terms of Greg's emotions in dealing with the loss.

Fantastic job!
delita0204 chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
yes, it may be very hard for a father like bill to have a son like nick.
anyway, he has to go on with his life.
so has greg.
maybe he and sara could have a life together. he was smitten by her.
they would make a very nice couple.
delita0204 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
i absolutelu love your story.
it's good to know that greg and sar have each other , the healing process will take the same time, but at least thye are not alone.
take care!
delita0204 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
i so happy sara is there for him.
she is like a sister for him.
ant the poor dog, where is it?
(as an owner of 2, i really worry about their safety)
thanks, keep on wirting for us.
Cirinde Palantir chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
OMG what the hell did you just did?
No you can't let him die this is so hard... I am just crying here, its 7 am, need to go to school and this hurt me so much... Please continue, amazing story though it makes me cry.
WhitR chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Just came across this story. So heartbreakingly sad! And it's so well written. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Incomplete-Synopsis chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I love it so far! Please update quickly :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I love how much details you put into the story !
RubyZephyr chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Oh god. This is so emotional! Please update soon!
JennaTN chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Love Nick angst stories. Great first chapter. Update soon.