Reviews for Winging It
IAmNumberOneLOL chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
I’m sad to see that you never got to the sequel.
El Zorro chapter 27 . 2/14/2018
This was a beautifully written story. Hopefully you can write the sequel to this awesome story.
PepperCornPie chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Amazing story but need's a squeal! Was kind of let down with that cliff hanger and there being no sequel to explain the ending and have thing answered. For example: I was really looking forward to finding out how Sam will react to Cas/Dean situation.
Anyways it was an Awesome read! And Such an exciting new twist for a story of Supernatural.
Versapellis13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
neat! more!
Anloquen chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
There's the sequel? Where? Where?!
rainystv chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
Loved, loved your story, so creative and oddly easy to imagine. I know it's been a while since you have posted anything but I really look forward to a sequel. You just wetted my appetite for this world. And honestly I would a happier ending maybe a little closure on the Lucifer storyline.
Mischel chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
NOOOO I'm in school and have to stop reading after SUCH A CLIFFHANGER
Little Cinch chapter 26 . 5/2/2015
Damn, this was awesome! I love stories that run off the usual paths, and this one is hella unique! Thanks!
butski chapter 27 . 2/3/2015
I finally came back and read the rest... It was relly good and well written, I enjoyed it a lot.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
butski chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
Wow, this is great. I love the idea of Dean and Castiel share Dean's body and how they quarrel.
I can't wait to read the rest, but unfortunately I don't have the time right now.
Thanks for sharing.
DragonsDreamer chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
So sequal? When and where. This was a truly amazing story. The first one that I have read that has Dien as Castial's vessal. It was awesome.
Zana Zira chapter 27 . 8/29/2014
Ooh, I'm excited for this sequel now. I've gotta start reading it ASAP!
Zana Zira chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
This was such a wonderful ending to this fic! I'm sorry I didn't read it way sooner than this - I think the e-mail telling me about the update got lost in cyberspace. :(

I really did love going along for the ride as this fic developed, and I'm so happy Dean finally admitted to himself and to Castiel how strongly he feels for the angel. I wish the show could be going this way right about now, instead of the way it's actually going.

So, one last time, I congratulate you for an awesome chapter. You've also been added to my Destiel comm, so my tiny handful of followers have a chance to read this too. ;)
sidz2891 chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
Winging it was awesome and when will you write sequel of it? Eagerly waiting :D
Death The Girl 182 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Awwww this chapter was SOO cute aw aw awwww