Reviews for Secret Garden
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
:) write more I'm a Tailsmo fan
Tails118 chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
I don't think I've ever been scared while reading a book. I don't think I've ever cried so hard reading fanfiction. You have done both. Thank you for this wonderful story. I have to admit, I didn't originally want to read it when I saw Tails being chased by a zombie Sonic, but once I started reading it, I couldn't look away from the screen. This was amazing!
The Blue Tigrex chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Its over! the fight is over. Tails and shadow have won! Any ways good ending. And also I forgot something. **fires plant filled cannons*. Hope for such stories in the future. Another thing, you turned this from paranormal activity to a kick butt Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee story in the end.
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
That was nice, but is this the end? Or is there a secret chapter that's gonna be posted and make me scared again? Wait, what happened to Cream? O.O That was a good ending, but I'm still slightly confused. Oh well. Good job :D
TailsLovesCream chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Happy ending . I really liked this story, and im glad, everyone is okay in the end (you did not mention poor Cream, thought). Great job.
01SonAmy01 chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Please update soon! On the other hand, don't rush it of course, but argh the suspense! Dx
This is great, thank you for writing it _
The Blue Tigrex chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Annnd this story just got scarier *begins sneaking around for an exit*
TailsLovesCream chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
This chapter was full of great action and suspence and once again im thrilled for the next one. I really hope, Cosmo gets, what she deserves.
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Aghhh! No, not Rouge too! T.T Please tell me she isn't possesed now! Gah! Why does Cosmo have to be so evil! D: I'm absolutely freaking out! And where did sword go? I need to build that pillow fort... T.T please continue... .
The Blue Tigrex chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Great story so far. *begins filling a cannon with carnovorus plants*. Hope you update soon.
Sayiri the Fox chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Wow this story is intresting. Like a good Hollywood-Movie.
01SonAmy01 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
ERRMAHGERD! The suspense was so powerful in this chapter! I love the way you didn't voice Tails's thoughts, you just showed him fumbling behind him for a weapon; it made me feel all panicky, it was so effective!
Man this is good :) I can't wait to see what else happens!
TailsLovesCream chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
NOOOO, Cream is infected D: That twist completly blew me away, i feel so sad for her *sniff*. Its getting so intense by now, you do great. PLEASE let this story have a happy ending with everyone infected coming back to normal.
Kegger98 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I bet cream will be mad at tails. I mean, he's the reason her mothers a zombie or whatever and cheese... Whatever happened to him, is all on him. That be interesting.
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Ahhhh! Noooo! What kind of plot twist is this?! O.O I thought they were going to have a Taiream moment! X_X Good job at completely shocking/spooking me. I think i should go build my own pillow fort... Good job. X.X