Reviews for A Son For A Son
AFandomLostInTheEcho chapter 31 . 5/20
i went on their ao3 but i only see two posted stories of theirs, did they steal both of those from you?
New person chapter 1 . 5/19
I literally just found this and saw that it was updated an hour ago, which made me very happy.
Mama May-Eye chapter 30 . 3/8
I really, REALLY like this story! Everyone is so in character and that seems really hard to write for some people. I especially commend your Lex Luthorthat he was so human and a bit sentimental while still keeping the manipulative, controlling part that makes him a villain. Loved it!
K3nZ13 chapter 8 . 1/10
Not steve/bob! He was cool! Maybe not on the right side, but decent!
K3nZ13 chapter 1 . 1/10
Apollos 13 quote for a chapter name? Nice.
Christina chapter 30 . 10/25/2016
Loved it it's was really great and I'm glad that Superboy is alright. Can you do a story where Superboy gets kidnapped by Lex Luthor when nobody was at the mountain and Robin is the first one to notice that he's missing and after they saved Superboy from Lex Luthor Robin notices that Superboy's arm is bleeding and when he asks Superboy what happened he doesn't say anything but Robin can tell from how Superboy isn't looking at him that he's hiding something and Robin has idea what he's up to so when Superboy try's to walk away he won't let him so they start arguing but when Robin still won't let him go Superboy and Robin start fighting when Superboy got Robin off of him he then use his super jump to get away from him and sees Robin is right behind him and they don't notice that the Justice League and the team is watching them and Superboy's team and the Justice League have to make sure that he doesn't do anything and Superman is always keeping an eye on him to and can you make it where Superman sees Superboy as his son please and can you make Superboy the youngest of the team and when Superman is busy he has Batman watch Superboy because he knows that Batman/Bruce won't let anyone hurt him and he lets Robin watch him too and Superboy doesn't like it when Superman,Batman, and Robin to tell him want he can and can't do he especially doesn't like it when his father says it and when they tell him no he gets upset and takes off and most of the time only his is the one who gets him unless he's not there and Robin sees Superboy as his little brother. Thanks :)
karlaostojic7 chapter 27 . 8/19/2016
omfg every time I see the name Lionel I always read Linoel! wtf is wrong with me!
karlaostojic7 chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
did you REALLY have to call this chapter
" transferring pokemon"
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
BUT STEVE!
cutie0612 chapter 30 . 4/11/2016
That was fun so yay
cutie0612 chapter 29 . 4/11/2016
I don't want this to end oh well I guess it had to at some point
cutie0612 chapter 28 . 4/10/2016
Yay conner is coming home I love it when thus happens
cutie0612 chapter 27 . 4/10/2016
I actually might finish this tonight or tomorrow not entirely sure so could go either way
cutie0612 chapter 26 . 4/10/2016
Well Wally found conner so that's good I wish conner was being freed right now but hey can't have everything
cutie0612 chapter 25 . 4/10/2016
I'm glad conner's remembering who he is and that now Dick has a lead I love how it was easier to find a lead in his civilian form