Reviews for A Son For A Son
karlaostojic7 chapter 27 . 8/19
omfg every time I see the name Lionel I always read Linoel! wtf is wrong with me!
karlaostojic7 chapter 8 . 8/19
did you REALLY have to call this chapter
" transferring pokemon"
BUT STEVE!
cutie0612 chapter 30 . 4/11
That was fun so yay
cutie0612 chapter 29 . 4/11
I don't want this to end oh well I guess it had to at some point
cutie0612 chapter 28 . 4/10
Yay conner is coming home I love it when thus happens
cutie0612 chapter 27 . 4/10
I actually might finish this tonight or tomorrow not entirely sure so could go either way
cutie0612 chapter 26 . 4/10
Well Wally found conner so that's good I wish conner was being freed right now but hey can't have everything
cutie0612 chapter 25 . 4/10
I'm glad conner's remembering who he is and that now Dick has a lead I love how it was easier to find a lead in his civilian form
cutie0612 chapter 24 . 4/10
Food is the way to finding people
cutie0612 chapter 23 . 4/10
I was just going to ask about Artimis and zatana anyway great chapter I might finish this today maybe not but maybe
cutie0612 chapter 22 . 4/9
I feel like it's tim or some other bat maybe even Jason but I think it is tim but I don't know all I know is that this chapter was awesome
cutie0612 chapter 21 . 4/9
So fluffy I love fluffiness it's so fluffy I love it there was plenty of cuddling the mere mention of Dick and bats cuddling is awesome
cutie0612 chapter 20 . 4/9
Well that was sweet of Dick and what does bruce get for not sleeping wait he gets sleep that he can't be woken up from
cutie0612 chapter 19 . 4/9
I like the bats the team and the conner chapters so I like all the chapters this was a very good conner chapter