Reviews for The Billow Effect 6 - An Attempted Effect Theft and A Rogue House Elf
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Still loving this universe!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Snape should know who Dobby is-after all, at this time Dobby belongs to Lucius Malfoy, and Snape is pretty well acquainted with the Malfoy household. He also ought to ask Draco about Dobby, since Draco should know Dobby even better.
Alethea27 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
What a sleaze Lockhart is! Does he really think he can trade or trick Severus into giving up his secret of the 'Billowing Effect'? Putting an elf watch around Dobby is probably a good idea to prevent him from doing anything else crazy.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
It was absolutely wonderful seeing Severus give that popinjay Lockhart a proper slapdown! Too bad said popinjay's skin is too thick to have it penetrate much. *shrugs and helps herself to a bit of sausage*

The red teeth curse was really good though *thumbs up*

It was nice seeing that rogue bludger from Sev's perspective and I quite like Malfoy getting a telling off too, taunting Harry when he should be attending to his task as Seeker. Best of all of Lockhart getting more scoldings!

No, best of all was Sev's wonderful friendship with the Hogwarts house elves :)
Phoenix1592 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Lockheart can make the most enjoyable meal taste like ash

so that's why the laundry has been disturbed , and Severus' and the elves' trap worked like a charm

Nilly did well having Severus informed of the foreign elf's presence at the game , that info as well as their help certainly helped Severus protect potter and keep the students safe , unfortunately potter wasn't safe from lockheart

indeed the Chamber is open , and the elves may be able to shed some light on it

thanks to Gritz potter will now be kept safe from dobby
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh, very interesting chapter, looking at that whole kerfluffle around Lockhart from Severus' angle. There's one wizard he didn't mind dueling very much at all, and rightfully so. The man was a boob! Thanks for giving us our lovely Potions Master's P.O.V. throughout, and the story of how Lockhart got red teeth made me grin.
Just one point though. You kept writing 'rouge', but I think that you mean 'rogue'. Rouge is red in French, or that stuff you put on your cheeks for colour. LOL
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Absolutely hilarious! Severus & the elves vs the fop.
rpeh chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was a nice little story with a unique perspective, and I enjoyed it a lot.

One thing you really must fix though: "rouge" is a red makeup powder; the word you're looking for is "rogue" .
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was excellent.

A good line "all the students that are typically tardy to class are early to dinner" I liked the anger Severus had at the potential for his dinner being cold. The elves would find ways to care for those they like in lots of small ways.

A nice line "Severus was glad when the ears perked back up." a sad elf would be heart breaking. Elf ears could be a way to indicate if an elf is happy or not.

I loved what was said and done to Lockhart him smiling less is a good thing and being in troulbe from Poppy and Albus should give the man pause when it comes to using medical spells.

The game was well done Harry did do considerable damage to the stands. I liked finding out how the Weasley twins were able to hit the bludger. Draco would not be popular after the game.

The elves would take a dim view of an outsider going about the school. I am glad Harry was watched as really that is what Albus should have done when Harry was at the Dursley's have him keep an eye on Harry to ensure his wellbeing and at the very least he is safe and fed.

Second year would be as busy for Severus as Harry's first.

Thanks for this. If Lockhart had tried to memory charm Severus I don't think they would ever find the body once Severus and the elves were finished with the DADA teacher.