Reviews for The Incredibly Unpredictable Strings of Fate
iheartpickles chapter 6 . 7/28
Please update I beg you!
Pamgie chapter 6 . 7/9
I really like this story! I'm obsessed with LaLu! I know you haven't updated this story in a long time but I'd love to read more if you're up for it!
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 6 . 1/24
..LOL I WAS gonna die when I heard that laxus slept with FKING loser-lissana 5 FUKING TIMES!
penelope90 chapter 6 . 1/5
Hey, I really love this story! I dunno if it's too late to ask since its been so long since you've updated, or if you continues the plot in another story, but if not, I'd really appreciate if you kept writing this one it's captivating, and your writing style is interesting and easy to follow. Thanks for your time
nerdfightersunshine chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
This story is fantastic! I was not expecting Bisca. Sad. Thanks for writing!
sexyshewolf chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
OMG! I want to know more, what happens. Loving it.
momo chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Really good so far please continue
OgaxHilda chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Damn! All your stories are shit awesome..hope you will update soon..it's such a waste that if you leave them like that..you are awesomely awesome writer
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
I'm not really a lalu fan (more of a nalu) but I love this story. I love the mystery drama romance and even the comedy. You are an amazing writer and I hope to read more of this story and more of your others.
AMMiss chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Wow. Lisanna is a psycho in this story. I don't hate Lisanna or anything but if it was me, I'd make it a psycho fangirl who fell for Natsu.
Anyways, loving this story. Please update asap.
Happy Writing!
SexyVampires4all chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Read it through again. Still love it :) cant wait for more
SummersHello chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
You shouldn't listen to people who just insult your beautiful work because they don't like the ship and start bashing it. I've gotten a lot of hate because I wrote Graylu.
Ngl, Fairy Tail's fandom is filled with childish people who can't handle ships that threat their otp.

I love your fanfic so far!
GemNika chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Oh this is wonderful. I love your AU concept, and honestly, I just think of mages like mutants in X-Men, but accepted lol.
I hope you'll come back to this story soon... I can't wait to see what happens.
(Also, while I personally don't understand why so many people hate Lisanna, I think the concept for the character is great and well executed... I like her, but got me to be unbiased about it I pretend she's not the same person... like an Edolas version lol)

You and this story are being followed and faved! (That sounded a little creeptastic... 0.0)
FW Wandering chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I think i might know who the killer is. :)
nerdalert999 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Are you stopping this fanfiction? I really like your story so far so I hope you keep it going! I like it so much that I have made a few predictions, like sawyer being the MU serial killer, or now that I think about it, it could be lissana being the crazy phyco bitch in this story. Oh I just don't know, but please continue this story is what I am trying to say.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »