Reviews for Drinking Buddy
Mumia0813 chapter 5 . 7/18
lovin it
kms672014 chapter 24 . 3/14
Just thought I would pop in and say thanks for writing this! I really loved how you made them friends before lovers. It definitely set up a strong relationship moving forwards. Good work!
prisca.jacot chapter 23 . 2/17
I know, it'a late to review this story, one year to late but as I have only discovered your work a few days ago...
I rear your stories one at a time for four days now. I like them very much.
Before reading this one, I was a bit reluctant, by the title, but I said to myself that I liked the other and I had to try it; I was not disappointed and must say that if I had voted, I would have suggest Tobias for Severus, and so you did.
four days, four stories, now I will, start with the fifth and last one because, I have a problem with a knee and can't sleep, probably need surgery It is anterior cruciate ligament of knee ( I saw in a dictionary because french is my first language).
You make very good stories, please continue your good work because now I will be without something interesting to read. LOL See you soon
Isphet Jahan chapter 10 . 2/4
Why is all of your dialogue in fragments?
sky chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Hmm I'm interested in seeing where this goes! The only thing that's holding me back is the lack of diverse sentence structure and the incomplete sentences during conversations. Of course I've only read the first chapter, so I'd like to read a little more.
sjrodgers23 chapter 24 . 6/12/2014
read chapter one already. fast updates please loved it
Kime13 chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
It doesn't shock me when you mention that interest has died down. Though the story line was decent the writing needs work. There really was no story, as there was a lack of detail, lack of sentence structure, grammar, and horrid speech patterns. As an aristocrat Lucius wouldn't just say the word proud as a sentence. He'd say something along the lines of I'm proud of you, I'm very proud of you, etc. There were times when your writing tended to edge on a very elementary school level and it seemed as if English was not your first language, but instead one you're working on learning. Dialogue between characters seemed to lack and I found myself skipping over parts of sentences and just reading anything with quotations around it. As I stated before you had a decent story line you just need to clean up your presentation.
skittleALY chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Yayy! I love your writing & was so excited to see you have a new story posted! Just from the summary it looks very interesting! Off to go read it now!
Hope06 chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Awww Lily Luna adorable

Sad to see the story done but I understand
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Loved this story sorry to see it end. thank you
Melshenia Kari chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
you should do a tomarry or a snlarry *snape x lucius x harry*
DTDY chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
it was a wonderful story. Thank you for posting it.
magicanimegurl chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
Just found this and it is a good story! Its cute! Good job and write on!

Love the names of the children. I dont like Gin with Harry anyways... interesting couples overall. Enjoyed reading this!
JWOHPfan chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
Great story and a fitting ending for it! Never too many Snarry stories, or how about a Harry/Oliver or a Drarry?
Hendrick248848 chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
loved it. nice way to end the story. for next pairing on ur story how bout victor/harry or cedric/harry