Reviews for Drinking Buddy
shadewatcher chapter 23 . 8/15
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! This was an awesome story, even with the angst. Very well done.
JuceBi chapter 16 . 8/3
"Time is healing wounds" is a great misconception. It just lets scar tissue grow over it so you will forever be reminded of your loss and then there are the phantom pains. Some have the ability to push the matter at the back of their minds though. I'm kinda sorry but I'm a bit emotional and depressed today.
JuceBi chapter 7 . 8/3
I'm touched by the way you describe Harry's despair over the loss of his child. I never had to deal with parents losing one immediately after it happened but I understand the feelings coursing through them. My grandparents and my parents and the wife of my uncle lost their children before they were even born. And when this happens due to accidents or other unfortunate happenings it's really hard to live with yourself afterwards. But to lose one at the hand of someone you trust with their care... especially your own partner... I understand completely that he's feeling guilty. You can describe emotions and thoughts really well.
Thank you for sharing. I'm really in an emotional turmoil right now.
Phoenix-from-below chapter 24 . 1/2
this story has made me choke on, and laugh with tears and joy. really well written piece.

especially the first half of chapters has been a bit of a difficult read for me, as there were similarities to my own family. it is always hard to lose a family member and i think you have written about the struggle with grief very well without putting too much pressure on the tear glands.
thank you for that!
Mumia0813 chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
lovin it
KayMalfoySnape chapter 24 . 3/14/2015
Just thought I would pop in and say thanks for writing this! I really loved how you made them friends before lovers. It definitely set up a strong relationship moving forwards. Good work!
Prisca.j chapter 23 . 2/17/2015
Hello,
I know, it'a late to review this story, one year to late but as I have only discovered your work a few days ago...
I rear your stories one at a time for four days now. I like them very much.
Before reading this one, I was a bit reluctant, by the title, but I said to myself that I liked the other and I had to try it; I was not disappointed and must say that if I had voted, I would have suggest Tobias for Severus, and so you did.
four days, four stories, now I will, start with the fifth and last one because, I have a problem with a knee and can't sleep, probably need surgery It is anterior cruciate ligament of knee ( I saw in a dictionary because french is my first language).
You make very good stories, please continue your good work because now I will be without something interesting to read. LOL See you soon
Isphet Jahan chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Why is all of your dialogue in fragments?
sky chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Hmm I'm interested in seeing where this goes! The only thing that's holding me back is the lack of diverse sentence structure and the incomplete sentences during conversations. Of course I've only read the first chapter, so I'd like to read a little more.
sjrodgers23 chapter 24 . 6/12/2014
read chapter one already. fast updates please loved it
Kime13 chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
It doesn't shock me when you mention that interest has died down. Though the story line was decent the writing needs work. There really was no story, as there was a lack of detail, lack of sentence structure, grammar, and horrid speech patterns. As an aristocrat Lucius wouldn't just say the word proud as a sentence. He'd say something along the lines of I'm proud of you, I'm very proud of you, etc. There were times when your writing tended to edge on a very elementary school level and it seemed as if English was not your first language, but instead one you're working on learning. Dialogue between characters seemed to lack and I found myself skipping over parts of sentences and just reading anything with quotations around it. As I stated before you had a decent story line you just need to clean up your presentation.
skittleALY chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Yayy! I love your writing & was so excited to see you have a new story posted! Just from the summary it looks very interesting! Off to go read it now!
Hope06 chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Awww Lily Luna adorable

Sad to see the story done but I understand
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Loved this story sorry to see it end. thank you
Melshenia Kari chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
you should do a tomarry or a snlarry *snape x lucius x harry*