Reviews for The Morning After Thrill
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Some days you just need to sleep in and cuddle. With some sexy times thrown in.
parttimedoodles chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
AHHH! CONFOUND THIS DANG 24 HOUR NEW USER BLOCK THAT PREVENTS ME FROM WRITING MESSAGES! But let's hope you see this.

You got me. I literally joined this site so I could have the opportunity to tell you directly that your RWBY: Pollination series is the best thing that's ever happened. They're hilarious, witty, brilliant, and tasteful.

I think I've decided I will fanart your stories on my RWBY Thursday Days via Tumblr (parttimedoodles).

Where have you been all my life knives4cash. Keep writing. Never stop. I enjoy them too much.

Cheers.
Meistro Meta Meme chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Holy crap. Is "Confound it, Yang" your version of "Goddamnit Barb"? Only just realised this omg. Great story as always btw.
Eldenfirefly chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Lol I loved this story. :D Its very funny to read, and I just love how RWBY team interacts with each other. :) Your RWBY fanfics are the most humerous ones I find on this site. And yet they are fluffy too. Love them. Please keep writing.
Startix-Master of the NoLess chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Read the whole thing with a smile on my face. This. Was. Flawless
damian-lucius-black chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
God I love your stories. They are the absolute highlight of my day. Keep it up man.
Pickle the chicken chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Reference to previous story. I like, I like.

Great oneshot as usual!
HolyOrdersOtaku chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I giggle uncontrollably with every RWBY fic you write. Bravo.
AmberLilac0602 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
yeahh awesome
Craxuan chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
... Wait, wait. They're still supposed to be teenagers here, right? Even at thirty I find it hard to believe that being old is the problem they have trouble waking up in the morning.
Sahqo Med Peytte chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Very nice and totally worth the strange looks I get laughing in the middle of the shopping centre.
Leviticus Wilkes chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Well, because I'm feeling immature right now:

First.

On the following point, this has to be the most M rated T fic story I've ever read. It's a true and proper lime, and that's not a bad thing. It's the standard quality, nice with humor that leaves me smiling through out. I did have one gripe though.

Why did Ruby and Weiss spoon in the same room that Blake and Yang were? I know that they're all lesbians, and I would assume dorm life would make them all rather comfortable around each other, but didn't you write a story specifically to avert these situations? And further more, Yang and Ruby are sisters. They should be creeped as f*ck to have sex in the same room. It irks me. It irks me a lot.

Not your best, but certainly your most, er, provocative. Good on you.