Reviews for Kingdom Games
The anomalous chapter 31 . 4/14
WOW! This was an absolutely epic story! Enjoyed every moment of it - it was a very well thought out and exciting plot with great characterisation and I absolutely loved the relationship between the 3 men (in particular between Arthur and Merlin). I couldn't stop reading it! Also, thank you for the happy ending - I think, after all they had been through, that I would have been broken if he didn't survive! Thank again :)
Absolutely fucking brilliant! I love it so much.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 31 . 11/24/2014
Excellent chapter and fic. 10,000/10

You know what would be interesting? If the canon characters (of any one of the seasons, though it might be better for them all to have know each other for a while, so after season 1) read of the events of the "Kingdom Games" reality.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/15/2014
A brilliant story all the way through, and I really loved the ending
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 31 . 4/22/2014
Great story! All three parts. (clap clap) In my opinion, it should receive more reviews, seriously!

When Merlin did die and Aithusa couldn't heal him like she healed Morgana, I started to feel a bit depressed. But hang on! There's still Kilgarrah, and then he couldn't heal him either, and I was like 'What? Then who supposed to heal Merlin?! This is not a death fic, right?' ;(

Love how you put several episodes together then make your own chapter, it's good and make everything has more senses. If you know what I mean. :)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
Hitting two birds with one stone? What a brilliant idea!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Another great story of my three fav heroes. ;)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I never watch or read Hunger Games before, but this is great! Now, I'm up for part 2. :)
caldera32 chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
Ah, what a satisfying end to this great story :)
Spotify was playing "The Bond of Sacrifice" from the "Merlin" soundtrack as I read the beginning of this chapter so that was just perfect. Thank you for putting so much time and effort into making this piece the spectacular tale that it is- I hope to see more like it in the future ;)
caldera32 chapter 30 . 4/4/2014
*claps her hands in sadistic glee*
And yes, I quite enjoyed Aithusa's appearance :)
Ah, this chapter was so perfect. *sighs in bliss*
caldera32 chapter 29 . 4/4/2014
*sigh* Idiot Merlin as always.
Not sure if it's better or worse that Morgana had no real relation to them in this story. Certainly made things less complicated, though.
caldera32 chapter 28 . 4/4/2014
Ah, nice. It made the moment so much more meaningful to have Arthur pull the sword out of his own right.
And Merlin- splitting up is never a good idea.
caldera32 chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
What a tragic little twist, that the Fisher King caused the curse by taking the egg from his friend's tomb.
Still enjoying every moment of this :)
caldera32 chapter 26 . 4/4/2014
Call them a murder, like crows ;)
Always nice to see Grettir crop up. He doesn't get out enough.
Loved the riddles :)
caldera32 chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
Haha, what a fun little escape :) Pity about the horses, but what can ya do. At least the seller got a good deal.