Reviews for Tale as Old as Time
Lexi ross chapter 1 . 6/29
I think that it was the best! Can you please keep writing!
galloper chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Thank you.
This is amazing. Not just the main idea, how you wrote the song's lyrics to divide the story into pieces, but you also had the characters and showed the slow changes so perfectly... And I loved it that you made them hum and that when a song line was repeated, that section of the story was ended with the same sentences.
Some lines really made my heart ache (but in a good way!).
This story is exactly what I was looking for, it practically cast a spell on me.
Thank you.
Aleja08 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love your story, but I think he wouldn't let Belle kiss him. He loves her, but he loves Baelfire more
kirsty chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Love your story, you are a very good writer
and i like how you describe his growing love and trust. Your Belle is how i always wished her to be!
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
that was nice but did he just forget about Bae?
NamelessWildflower chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Beautiful story I adored it.
jewel415 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
How clever and charming! Using the song from "Beauty and the Beast" was just too wonderful and idea! :) I am always in awe with the amount of creativity and imagination I find in the stories posted here. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
NJSoleil chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow very well done and so true to there characters. Loved every part.
Hopelesslyhope chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
aww so cute! just amazing
Stargate533 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I loved this sooooo much!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is lovely!
Natalie.MosherRumbelle chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I love this story out if the all RumBelle stories that I have read its my favorite.
Montreat11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I think you did a wonderful job and I'm so happy you wrote this! It is a very good telling and, in my opinion, very true to the characters which is something I'm a bit insistant upon when I read FF. Very good! I hope you write more in the future.