Reviews for Elizabeth's Diary
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
epiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc notn#lol lllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooollllllll llllllllllllllllll
ella chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
It is very good
Starlight63 chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
please update this! this is too good not to update!
RenLionne chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
this is brill! please update soon!
tiffers chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
i really really really really REALLY liked this story and really really pissed of that you havent updated it recently i hope u havent given up on finishing it because its really good...and i could at least name fifteen of my friends who like it too
Sweet A.K chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
This is so great so far! I love it, I'm a big fan of anything with Ioan Gruffudd in it! lol! I can't wait for more! Update soon!

Amanda
Leader of the Penguins chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
Oh my God! Oh my God! They do IT! You have GOT to let Murdoch find that out! He'd go insane! Hurry up with the next chapter! Oh my God! Oh my God!

By the way, I'm also doing a fic about Murdoch's daughter, but it's different from yours, so I'm not stealing anything!
Leader of the Penguins chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Why haven't you updated? I want to see Murdoch go completely mental when he finds out Elizabeth and Lowe are engaged! C'mon! There's a lot of disappointed fans here!
jerseygrl chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
that was good, u should add a little more romance in it though but otherwise it was great!
ally2-23 chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
hey! what's this? no family feud yet? and u haven't updated since 07-03-03? come on girl! WRITE WRITE WRITE! i wanna see murdoch loosing his mind with rage when he finds out she's engaged 2 an officer! lmao! :D jk jk UPDATE PLZ GIRL!
ally2-23 chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
wow holy shit i can't wait 2 see how he'll take it when he does find out! muahahaha family feud! lol don't mind me i tend 2 take pleasure in things like that maybe i've been watching 2 many reality shows or something... meh o well... um anyways... more down 2 business sorta thing.. i couldn't help but notice u said u didn't appreciate people taking your stories and as i kept reading on i realized that this really sounds quite a bit like a story i recently started writing just 4 fun cause i've been home sick with nothing 2 do but.. say... watch titanic over and over and research it till i know almost everything lol :p i'm not saying u stole my story! not in anyway! no never lol don't think that way plz i hate it when ppl get mad at me cause of misunderstandings. so anyways just 2night i decided 2 check out some of the titanic fics up here and i WAS thinking about MAYBE posting mine but then i read this 1... i dunno maybe we could discuss this but i'll give u a basic outline of the plot... actually i dunno if i'd even call it a plot... when i get some sort of an idea i need 2 get it down on paper or the idea keeps knawing in my head 4 like months lol well basically it's a daughter of our first officer william mcmaster murdoch the only difference really is she's 14.. anyways she don't wear dresses or nothing nope lol she's more like a trouble maker and she loves titanic she knows the ship's nooks and crannies off by heart lol anyways umm u know officer lowe right? obviously that was a dumb question lol well the basic thing is he's interested in her but she's not into guys like at all u know she's a totally independent woman HELL YA! lol and u know murdoch can tell that he likes her and he thinks that it would b a good match 4 her and all but she don't wanna get married and have kids or nothing when she's only 14 u know... who would? i wouldn't but o well that's the way things were back then. so anyways it kinda differs a bit as far as i can tell cause she falls in love with a third class boy with sand blonde hair and like totally gorgeous blue eyes and.. *sighs* *-* lol oops sorry got a little side tracked there lol i'll tell u about that l8er if u have msn messanger.. so umm ya that's about it except 4 i had the idea that this guy dies and she u know sorta falls in love with lowe cause he helps her cope with her losses and they get married and u know have lots... and lots i mean LOTS of kids... lol JOKING! ew god that was nasty lol sorry i'm kinda like high on the medecine (which my doctor prescribed me btw!) and i unno probably 2much sugar in my tea lol anyho umm e-mail me or somethin... ya... bye i guess lol talk 2 yas l8er i like this story so far btw!
luv
ally
Lithruin chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
WONDERFUL STORY! I am so LOVING this! It's original and so refreshing after all this Jack/Rose mush crap that this site is full of! Congratulations! You have a great idea, Elizabeth seems an interesting character and I can't wait to read more about her! Also, your writing style is very good, it keeps me interested from the very first sentence to the last. Go, girl!
Cielag chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Hey! This is good! I just was confused from the transition of style of writing. But overall I found this to be quite entertaining! The First Class can be pricks, yes...that's why I love being a part of the Middle Class (but hey, we all have class right?). Good job and I'll be looking forward to your next chapters!

-Ciealg
Cielag chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
You know that I love your stories as well as the site that I read your story on! You helped me rediscover Titanic in my own personal way and through that, you also helped me find a fantastic friend who is just as infatuated with the Titanic as I am! Even though Lightoller and Philips were my heroes of Titanic, you helped me to find out the value of friendship between these men and the ship that they watched over.
Little Beauty chapter 2 . 2/7/2003
Hey, great story. I was a little confused, though, by the parts that weren't actually diary entries. I thought they were and became confused. But other then that, I think it's wonderful! I can't wait to read the rest!