Reviews for A Matter of Time
klester1987 chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
I know it's been YEARS and you probably don't even check your account anymore, but on the off chance you do; PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
Lasseg chapter 13 . 6/26/2009
Gah! I can't believe you've just left this hanging, just when I was getting all excited. *pouts*

I really hope you come back to this story at some point. It's got a lot of potential, unlike 90% of the stories I've seen that even MENTION one of the Harry Potter characters peripherally.
TheNotedMusician chapter 13 . 3/17/2009
oh, come on! of ALL the chapters to abandon it on!
scifigurl720 chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
This is one of the best HL/HP crossovers I have read. You really capture the ROG's character. It's great to see Severus S. interacting with Methos, this story cracked me up multiple times, especially when SS discovered he had to be within 100 feet of Methos. The display of jealousy MacLeod had upon being introduced to Methos' lover was priceless. Any chance of an update? I have favorited this story on my C2 Community and favorites. Well done!
Evelyna1 chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Oh my god, this story is awesome! Please, please write some more!

greez

Gertrud
CalliM chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
I just found this story and all I can say is WOW! I would love to read more if you ever get around to writing more. I love your characterizations of Severus and Methos (my favorite characters in both fandoms) and you have crafted a unique story line that I would love to read more of.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Ikchen chapter 13 . 9/24/2008
Is there any chance that you'll update this again? It's a great story and I'd love to read more...
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 13 . 9/29/2007
Ooh, I absolutely adore this fic! Plot and humour are both wonderful! I hope you might continue it some day -
hilarydilarydoc chapter 13 . 6/27/2006
Damn, this is a good story. Please, please don't be abandoned. I'd really love to read of the further adventures of Methos and Snape and I get the feeling that the Old Man will be as good for Harry as he has been for Sev. Please, please write more soon.
The Swordsman chapter 13 . 6/15/2006
Oh my god! You have to update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!

The Swordsman
karinms chapter 13 . 10/12/2005
I like this story and was wondering if you're going to continue writing it?
GoldenRat chapter 13 . 8/17/2005
Cool! Joe's got an interesting gig going. I like how smooth the crossover it too. Not to mention the IC-ness of the characters.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Ohh, neato! I get to write a review!

Okay, now that that is out of my system...

I guess I'm suppossed to write about your story...? Yeah, that's right. I like the stunt they pulled on Duncan. Joe's observations have been fun, too. I'm really interested to see what you do with the rest of your story.
swdrone chapter 13 . 3/25/2005
AGH! You nasty, nasty person!. How dare you leave it there. AGH!.

Okay. Methos is one of my favorite characters and you've done a good job with him. I like the interaction with Severus and Joe's blackmail. I've always rather liked Joe. Please write more.

Thank you.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
Okay, the site is messed up again. I thought I'd say I was enjoying your story, but it won't let me review the next chapter. Neat story. THE SCRIBE?