Reviews for Resident Evil: NextGenZ
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2010
pan sucks so good job killing her,trunks is going to tap marron sweeet
MirandaRoche chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
i am glad that you finished the story. My friend rented Resident Evil for me so that i would stop wining about Pan, Bra, and Goten's death. it worked. thanks for sticking to the storyline even if *sniff* *tear* they all do die. Is there going to be a sequal? i hope there is even if there isn't a second resident evil movie out.

merri
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
excellent story, keep it up!
Slimeboy chapter 14 . 9/24/2003
Im not good at writing reviews but here goes..

Yay,

The story is now finished so I dont have to guess what happens now _

I loved every bit of this, uhm as the story went on (later chapters) the story just got better and better because you started to explain/describe the surroundings more.

Well anywayz

- Slimeboy -
MirandaRoche chapter 13 . 9/22/2003
poor poor goten

oh well great story

you should write more

i'll be looking for them

merri
Fatal Instigator chapter 12 . 9/20/2003
Though I'm not a fan of Resident Evil, I decided to check this out anyway. It's actually really good. Sense it's action, it goes fast, but still you can understand it. How many more chapters will there be left?
Slimeboy chapter 12 . 9/16/2003
love it "still"

plz continue
w00t chapter 12 . 9/15/2003
well, it has been nearly a month since you posted the last chapter. I'm sorry not many people seem to review your story... but i do!

plz continue
MirandaRoche chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
This was a very good story. It followed the story line to Resident Evil very well. Since i am new to this site i am looking forward to the rest of the story. On a less positive note i hope you feel guilty for killing off Bra and Pan (you have all of my favorite charachters on here)and starting on Goten. I really don't care but i was really depressed.
w00t chapter 12 . 8/20/2003
happy u updated.

Ok, Mr.X and G-Tyrant hehe feel sorry for TrunksMarron dont ya?

Marron's a thief! she stole the virus.. bad girl.

love the story keep it up... Chapters are getting longer to!

l8r
w00t's cousin chapter 11 . 8/20/2003
I am in no-way related to w00t *wink wink*

ah here you go, some much needed reviews!

plz continue the story.. i know you wanna.. If you do i will give you a big hug.

Its a good story (past 11 chapters anyway) so... continue. I will add more reviews everyday untill you update.
w00t chapter 11 . 8/16/2003
ur no fair, i have been coming back to this fic "hoping" that you might of updated, but i guess you have given up on this fic because of the "lack" of updates? if you do ever check your reviews, plz plz plz update! just finish the story PLEASE! please please please... update.. or i will be forced to update this fic about a million times with the same review name...
Lil Melfina64 chapter 11 . 7/7/2003
You have no encouragement? I thought I am Encoucage you all the time. But Any way u must continue. I told ya so. I need to know the story otherwise I will have night mare.
Lil Melfina64 chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
And I wonder what twisted it is? _ Please update soon. You can't stop now.
Slimeboy chapter 11 . 7/5/2003
ahh, you updated )

Ok, i really really like the fic, i dont think you could improve it anymore.

but alas, someone else has beaten me to the first review...

Keep Going!