Reviews for Resident Evil: NextGenZ
robert chapter 11 . 7/4/2003
I love your story so far! Don't quite! Keep going!
Slimeboy chapter 10 . 6/15/2003
lol, hey you updated :)

still love the fic, poor goten..oh well

(i am first to review chapter 10..i think anywayz)

so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... kinda repeating myself eh?
Slimeboy chapter 9 . 6/14/2003
look at this, its has been nearly a month, hell i have a registered account on fanfiction..just to review this fic.. sad eh? well anyway..as said previously KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!...oh yeah and update more :)
Lil Melfina64 chapter 9 . 5/27/2003
Thanks for finding your time to update this fic. Really you have a talent to be an excellent auther. I cannot find any reason of not liking this story. You plan well, even though the fav character are die. I Have an instant that are telling me that this fic will be twisted and are having a surprise. Well, I am waiting for that surprise. _
otakufan chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
damn this is a really good story. keep up the good work. hehe i get the feeling that goten and mr x are gonna fight to the death so trunks and marron can escape without getting infected. hehe am i right? prob not. oh well. great story!
Vegeta-Saiyajin-no-Ouji chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
HEY! I was donig a Res Evil one too! Cept mine aint about Trunks...so thats good...
w00t chapter 9 . 5/24/2003
yay, im the first to review chapter 9 (i think) Its pretty good fic (as said before) keep writing.

gotta have more.
w00t chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
hehe, i meant "work" not word..
w00t chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
im sorry, i cant be bothered writing reviews for all the chapters (-) ...but this fic is really good! the number of reviews dont reflect the quality of your fic here..so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORD!
Lil Melfina64 chapter 8 . 4/27/2003
Thanks for update this. This chapter is interest, the mysteries is begin to solve. What will happen to Goten, I hope Bra and Trunks will find the cure soon. Poor Goten!
thisaccountisdeadnow chapter 7 . 4/17/2003
Oh you cannot leave it there, can we say evil? This is REALLY good, keep it going. *shakes with tension*
Lil Melfina64 chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
Oh how cute and gentlemen of Trunks to carry Marron. _ Poor Goten, is Goten the next victim like Pan did? BTW I got your mail thanks for sent it to me. U must continue, other wise I sent a tons of mail to bother u with. _
Lil Melfina64 chapter 6 . 4/9/2003
Finaly it take you that long to update this fic! Hmp I thought you quite this wonderful fic. But when I heard you say that you not gona end this so I feel relief. You deserve more than the damn review. *_* any way thanks for update this, i come back to check on this fic but please don't take too long, my hope will die if it happen again. I love sad and mystery fiction. Great Works!
Epic Epicness chapter 6 . 4/5/2003
o
chibi kristi chapter 5 . 2/24/2003
where's chapter 6? i love the games, and your story is going great so far, but i haven't seen a chapter 6 yet? tell me when you've got it posted, which is hopefully very soon (i'm getting antsy).
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »