Reviews for Resident Evil: NextGenZ
vegetaloca03 chapter 5 . 1/16/2003
i've always loved playing the resident evil games, and now i'm reading your fic. so far, i really enjoy it. it's very good and i waited it seemed like forever to read chapter five, but now i have and it's great. keep writing and i'll keep reading...
Skorne chapter 4 . 12/16/2002
Awesome
hey.u chapter 4 . 12/14/2002
I Like Stories
Lil Melfina64 chapter 4 . 12/9/2002
Thanks you so much for update this fic. I been waiting to read it. The more I read the more I like it. BTW, You have improve this chapter better than the other. Keep it up. _
VampireGoddess chapter 3 . 12/4/2002
Omigod this is officially on my favorite stories list! I love resident evil and even this story is giving me the chills! Girl, yo betta continue! and keep up the good work! _
Lil Melfina64 chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
I thought you are not goiing to continueing. It is a relief that you did continueing. Thanks. please write more.
Star-Gazer10 chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
Hhmmmm very Interesting

is resident evil a playstation game ?

Never played the game so yeah !

um ... please continue ok !
LilMelfina64 chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
Don't let the Number of the review stop u. they dont know the great tastes. Please continueing. I wonder what happen next. Thanks.
LilMelfina64 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I remember that my Brother did rent this video. It's scary thaought but its an good movie. Now u turn DBZ charater to REsident Evil is more interest. Good Idea. Please continueing.
Z Cold chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
write more, its very good :)

Z