Reviews for Ice and Snow (Jelsa)
Rebecca chapter 6 . 4/15
I really like it but could you make your stories kid friendly?
I HATE THESE CLIFFHANGERS but love the stories
tristan chapter 14 . 4/11
I HATE PITCH but i love your stories
loved it but 1 suggesten GET RID OF LOUIS AND DUKE WHATSHISFACE
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo make them forgive eachother
Ash chapter 21 . 4/4
That was such a amzing series thank u so much :) :) :)
Sissy chapter 21 . 4/3
OH MY GOSH that was GREAT and cheesy I exoected it with his trembling ! :)
Sissy chapter 16 . 4/3
OH MY GOD ! YOU ADDED THE ALLEGIENT LIBE FROM THE BOOK IT WAS TOBIAS WHEN TRIS DIED OH I AM CRYING BUT I WAS TOTALLY FANFIRLS WHEN I READ THAT LINE HA!
Ash chapter 12 . 4/3
No No No Idnt think u should continue to make jack jealouse I don think its nice for Esa because jack keeps on geting on her and aybe making them drift apart.
Sarah Wilson chapter 16 . 4/1
my heart is pounding sooooo much in this story. I love it!
Angel chapter 21 . 1/22
OMG this was soooo cute and adorable :D
Madison chapter 21 . 1/14
Allegiant, lilo and stitch, Jelsa, Kristanna you are one amazingly epic person. Oh and btw adorable ending. Just saying the Divergent series is like one of my favorite trilogys ever. Ok anyway great story. Sincerely Madison aka GymnasticsRules101
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
An usually introvert queen like Elsa wouldn't allow herself to kiss a guy she only met hours ago. It is very good but it would be better if she tried to deny that she loved him and stuff. Anyway, nice job :D
lalalalalallalal chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
ok so good job, but wouldn't Elsa be freaked out by a huge rabbit and a winged girl?! And um yea u kno the rest
lalalalalalala chapter 5 . 11/20/2014