Reviews for Ice and Snow (Jelsa)
Angel chapter 21 . 1/22
OMG this was soooo cute and adorable :D
Madison chapter 21 . 1/14
Allegiant, lilo and stitch, Jelsa, Kristanna you are one amazingly epic person. Oh and btw adorable ending. Just saying the Divergent series is like one of my favorite trilogys ever. Ok anyway great story. Sincerely Madison aka GymnasticsRules101
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
An usually introvert queen like Elsa wouldn't allow herself to kiss a guy she only met hours ago. It is very good but it would be better if she tried to deny that she loved him and stuff. Anyway, nice job :D
lalalalalallalal chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
ok so good job, but wouldn't Elsa be freaked out by a huge rabbit and a winged girl?! And um yea u kno the rest
lalalalalalala chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
I have to say best chapter yet! All A s!1
lalalalalalalala chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Ok...um Didn't Elsa say " You can't marry a guy you just met." And that goes with Love too. U can't love a guy u just met. And why would Jack just blurt out his secret like that? For all he knows Elsa could be evil. But i do like elsa's last thought about her loneliness.
lalalalala chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
good work, might need improvement with how Elsa feels, she will not like him on the spot, it might take more to crack elsa's egg shell. She should play hard to get, but good work!
fireninjafox chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
Are you making a sequel
fireninjafox chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Awwww
fireninjafox chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Pitch is back
Nath chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! To bits OMG it is the best # Irah! Irah! Irah!
Nath chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
This was the BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST! Fan fiction ever I hope someone from Disney reads this and makes it a movie
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
That was beautiful
Abbi chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
I freakin' loved this story. I think this should be made into a movie!
Taddie777 chapter 16 . 8/31/2014