Reviews for No need to say goodbye: A series of one shots
scone104 chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
:( That was so sad! The mother being terrified, and the kids, and the way you described everything was great - especially the bit at the end when their memories get erased, although it's probably not such a bad thing. I really liked this chapter, and this whole story, and will continue to read your others!
I.wish.I.could.be.Number.Five chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Awww this is soooo good! Please update soon! :D
scone104 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
YAY! I am so glad you decided to continue! :)
Amazing writing, the first one without light heartedness but it was still brilliant - and I love the goodbyes from their father too, so sad ;(
Looking forward to the next chapter, even thought it will be the last. Love this story :D
24 Lines chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Wow its a really interesting chapter. I'm a bit confused was there supposed to be fireworks at the invasion? How did the invasion start in the middle of the fireworks show?
TomFieldings chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Awesome chapter! I love how you've done the invasion in such detail, and you've got Kiara's and Joe's empathy totally perfect! awesome!
Please not just one more chapter! I love these one-shots. Kiara and Joseph as twins were so sweet and innocent...
Can't wait, even though the next chapter is the last one. Update soon!
Yours truly,
Tom.
scone104 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
:(((((( Don't stop! I don't know why you having been getting almost no reviews, this story is so good and well written! But if you must, it was great anyway :) Update the second chance soon! XD
Till next time :(
scone104 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Awww, too cute :) I am so happy you decided to carry on! Update soon :)
(p.s. I hope they didn't the mix which had the raw egg in it... Not that they would know that :)
scone104 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Oh! This was extra adorable! And the names were really good :)
Please please please continue! This story is seriously amazing and I love it so much. You only get a few reviews on your first chapter anyway. Don't give up! Please!
Update soon (hopefully :)
Tom chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Lol. You're good. Poor Eight.
I love the whole concept of the connection that twins share and you've portrayed it with Eight and Two exactly how I had imagined it. Good job, and keep going.
Please update 'The Second Chance' soon! That last cliffhanger was evil!
Signing out,
Yours truly,
Tom.
scone104 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Awww, this was a great idea! So funny :)
Update soon!