Reviews for Runaway
Too lazy chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
That phone call at the end gave me shivers! I like it!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 19 . 3/31/2016
i liked it
jw12036 chapter 19 . 1/28/2015
fun little story, seemed just a tad rushed at the end but all in all quite enjoyable.
thanks for writing, and letting others enjoy your imaginations.
WhiteWinterStar chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
It's nice when you stumble upon a complete fanfiction. This was pretty good! Not mindblowing, but I'd read more of your stuff. I guess I'll check out your work now...
PJO98hg chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
*applauds* Bravo! Bravo!
avidreader-everafter chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
This was an ok ending to a short but good fic thank for writing. :)everafter
Extreme Light 9 chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
Great story!
kirahphantom chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Beautiful ending
TraitorousFreshman15 chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
AWWWWWWWWW! That's so awkwardly sweet! Pretty good way to leave things, in my opinion. Thanks for all the chapters and the excitement!
jim89 chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
what it's over, I was expecting it so soon, I can try the find it within the last act, that there's some issues
but then I think there is no issues. It did feel great about Danielle. I assume she's living with them now
and everything perfect between them. Family and friends a back together

Another hand Vlad got away, Danielle they still might have no home. And still be seen as enemy. By listening to Vlad still. or not. amazingly, I'm just reaching at straws to hopefully give you enough ideas to write a sequel. I don't usually mention such things but I say this is definitely worth continuing if you could

of course the statement,last review I was thank you to go with my joke, working the way
ending alone came out as well came out better than most stories. Speedway excellent conclusion
and we look forward to your continuing endeavors

We shall see
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASE!
KuriMaster13 chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Now this... was a sweet ending. :)
Spidey2 chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Awesome ending! Loved it!
guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
Moar! I needs moar!
Crashnph chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Thank goodness you added the note at the end saying there is more coming. I was afraid with the title that this was the final one & you were ending it like that. Very well written. I really enjoy reading it & look forward to seeing a notice of a new chapter in my e-mail.