Reviews for Sensitivity
January Cherry chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
pretty hot but "peepee" ruined it. PENIS is the correct word.
NoName-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Holy shiz
I wasn't expecting that 0_0
I was expecting Allen to like die or something, but Lenalee walking in to Allen getting assfucked was less than expected 0.0
Still a good chapter, nonetheless
I do hope you'll continue this .
Amyst chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Hi! x) It's time to do that proper review I've been waiting for!

So I'll start by saying that the "peepee" bit gets me every single time and I end up snickering! Not to mention Fou's remark about piss xD

Even though I've read this before it still gives me a pleasant feeling when I reread it and I still find every joke funny. Your writing style is simple yet detailed and it can capture the character's feeling very well without being to explicit :) Also, I like the way the dialogue, gestes and facial expressions mix together to form a perfect scene and I feel like I can actually see it while I'm reading.

I quite like how Fou turned out! She's blunt and a bit mean on the outside while you still let some hints about her real feelings slip past her though image. And I bet she could be a great best friend to Lenalee! ;)

Speaking of which, others might think that Lenalee isn't quite innocent enough. But I believe there's more to her than cuteness and some naive ignorance of love in the manga. So it think you captured her pretty well here!

I know I've said this before, but I like the event flow in this chapter. It goes from her background story to a very hot smut scene! At first I thought she was going to yell at them or something like that but we all know she enjoyed that little show! x)

Lavi and Allen are so hot together! 3

So with that funny scene waiting in the second chapter, I'm eagerly waiting for more! :D

Take care and good luck!

Amyst