Reviews for A Familliar Feeling
Ricky5664 chapter 2 . 1/3
I really like this story so far it has gotten me really curious about over there and what will happen when they meet so please continue with this story.
Dav009 chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
The story you wrote is great it's really fun and I can't wait for you to write more
Costantly chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Oi! Aren't you going to continue this story? It seems interesting!
auleutta chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
I know it's been a long time.. but do you still consider to continue this? This story surprisingly good and compelling.. I would like to know more about OverThere and the meeting between Beelzemon and Gallantmon
GUS chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Oh please update soon. Please please please pleeaaase?
GUS chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Could you update soon? I wanna know if they would loose their memories or not...
GlacialCranberry chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Ho boy this fanfiction is quite amazing! :0
I really love the idea, aka the concept of this and how this would affect the tamers timelines. I'm really wondering if that will be part of the story!
Though, you are kinda inconsistent with the names. Omegamon is the japanese name while Gallantmon is the dubbed name. Also technically, Yggdrasil is literally the worlds god, the server, but no king. Yea Data Squad/Savers kinda effed that up, I am just letting you know tho- maybe you know and choose it to be this way? Who knows? I just know that I really enjoy the story so far and hope that you continue writing this hell of a piece ;D
GUEST chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Please update soon! I love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
SWEET! Been waiting for an update on this story. Despite all the grammar & typo mistakes this is still really good. The only thing I'm going to point out is that you should probably stick to one form then dumping in others ( and by that I mean the names you use). So far you've used everyone's English name and then you kinda throw in Omegamon (which is his original Japanese name). Some readers & writers that read the story will probably have a pet peeve about that.
Although personally I'll admit I'd prefer Omegamon to Omnimon (his English name) any day; it just sounds better.

Just consider that in future chapters. Still, I really like this story and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
general zargon chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Huh, lot of typos in this chapter...but I still enjoyed it! Especially the first meeting between Gallantmon and Beelzemon, I thought it you wrote it pretty good, aside from the aforementioned typos. :) Ooooo, I bet OverThere is the human world, isn't it? I really hope so! The Takato and Guilmon team is awesome, and I enjoy how you write Gallantmon's point of view.
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
DigiGnomes! Hah, it's never boring with them around. Awesome chapter!
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Aside from all the typos, this seems like an interesting story! I really hope you decide to continue it, as I'm curious about Beelzemon's encounter with Gallantmon. :)
PurplePoltergeist chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is great! I can't wait to see more!
Alexia chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I have to say I enjoyed reading this a lot. Overall it's written well except for some simple mistakes and I like the way the story is being set up. I laughed really hard at Lilithmon's idea of Beelzemon having a lover. I could only imagine some sparkly shoujo manga scenes with him and Gallantmon.