Reviews for The Ice Man
Jangamon chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
I'm new to the Frozen fanfic scene, but I have to say that if the other stories are half as good as this one then I'm in for a good time. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh my god I'm so sad this is finished...I loved the ending, don't ge me wrong, but what will I look forward to now every monday? :) Can't wait to see the sequel! Really interested in reading more about Crixus and Elsas relationship. I think pregnant!warrior!Elsa would also be a sight to see
This was an amazing fanfic, and I think any sequel you write will be just as good if not better !
nik3107 chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Bittersweet ending for me - happy that they finally found some peace and that they are together, but sad to see it end! And I agree with the review below - I'd love some Crixus/Elsa action too! I'll be looking out for the one-shots and sequel :D
amybawesome chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Is it weird that I just cried? Im so sad its over :'( but with the promise of a sequel I think I can hold on! Lol as usually it was wonderful...that wedding I am looking forward to reading about! And hopefully I ton of smut via elsa and crixus!

Thank you ma'am for writing this amazing story! If anything you have just made frozen 50,000 times more amazing!
charmiaj chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
Excited much Elsa? Got proposed and wants to be married the same day. Haha. You deserved it. Now I'm drooling for the one shot you promised.

I'm so happy that this fic is finished. BigMamma, you know how much I loved this story. I think I ticked the Favorite box so many times just to make sure. I will miss Elsa and Crixus.
amybawesome chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Final-freaking-ly!

*psychotic girlie jumping commences*

That is all...

P.s. awesome as always
Y0uNMcK33 chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Snazzy story!
nik3107 chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Great chapter! It's going to be a long week until the next update...!
charmiaj chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER EVER! Action, blood, death and need I say the KISS! You are an amazing writer. This is my favorite Frozen fanfiction ever. You really outdid yourself with this chapter. I am too excited for the next chapter!
amybawesome chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Ohmygod...ohmygod...oh my god...OH. MY. GOD.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss

Plot twist and a cliffy, so good. So good...dying a fangirls death right now...

That is all...
charmiaj chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Damn.. This chapter is so great. The death of the Craffus then Hans. All I can feel now is the next chapter will be awesome action again. And the way Elsa confessed her love for Crixus is too damn sweet. I hate Crixus for feeling guilty of his feelings for Elsa. Move on Crixus, Naevia is long dead. Elsa is alive and she's a friggin' queen, what more could you want?
amybawesome chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
Okay now I feel the need to review this chapter because when I did read it I had a mild myocardial infarction.

The southern isles.. .damn

Writing and grammar...awesome as always

Elsa/crixus...need to get it ON

Writing of the recovery process...very good, glad you didnt skip over it like I see other authors do

Chapter 18 as a whole... five stars as usual

Okay that is all. I know I almost didn't review at all but you deserve it, no matter the length!
amybawesome chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Soooo I feel terribly for not reviewing the last chapter as promptly as I normally due, but life happened..

But fear not! I return with glorious praise for this chapter! I dont know how you do it, I just dont. despite the nearly absent dialogue, you didnt fail to capture my attention. And that is saying something. Normally I am bored out of my whits when there is minimal dialogue, but your descriptions just made my minds imagination go wild. And for the record it didn't need all the dialogue because the chapter was so well written that the characters broke through amazingly. I didnt need them to speak words because the way you wrote them was enough.

Also I feel like it brings the reader closer to the characters. It was an intimate chapter, one where everyone acutally kept their clothes on and I applaude you grandly!
charmiaj chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Wow. The next chapter will be amazing, i can feel it. Can't wait for Monday here in the Philippines.
charmiaj chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
From Elsa's plan, I think they'll succeed. Unless Craffus already controls the Royal Court of the Southern Isles. They should get another decoy for Elsa and Crixus to stay at Arendelle so that the enemy will be blindsided.