Reviews for The Good, The Bad and The Woman
Sandy Moon chapter 21 . 7/30
Hello !
Firstly, I am French. So I am sorry if my review is uncomprehensive (I don't speak english very well ')

So, I was shock by yours both stories. They were complex, and I think you respected entirely the different personnalities of the characters. I was in here ! I laughed, I felt my heart melt, and I cried internally.

Even I enjoyed the two stories, I prefered a little bit more the second. It was a really investigation you have control perfectly ! And, despite, the bad ending... Yes I wanted to cry but you alright. It is in accordance to their caracter...

So, thank you (or in french : Merci :D) for these beautiful stories !
drucindastorm chapter 21 . 5/8
oh my God i am crying this is awesome but at the same time I didn't want Irene to die
Well, I just read this and the one before and loved it. Very intriguing and great writing. Just the ending, whyyyy? Well done :-)
Sam chapter 21 . 3/5
Je suis française et à vrai dire j'ai lu toutes les fictions que tu as écrites sur l'univers sherlock. J'ai adoré ! Je ne voyais pas d'autre fin pour irene adler, c'était la meilleure tu as fais le bon choix. Merci encore !
Weaving in Words chapter 21 . 2/13
I love this fic (just like I loved "Sherlock & The Woman"), especially the relationship between Sherlock and Irene :) but, wasn't there a third fic after this? I remember reading it and thinking that it was SO GOOD (and generally being really excited for it). I hope you haven't given up on it completely...
Eleanor chapter 21 . 1/25
I literally CRIED TEARSSSS at the end. HOW COULD ANYONE BE SO MEAN?! But it's very good tho. I REALLY liked it. I just wish that she didn't die...I mean...she's the woman, guysssss! I hope she comes back in s5, pls.
I cried so damn much

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF! WHY?
Mycroft is a bloody asshole
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2018
You are the only person who expresses things related to Sherlock / Irene in a way they really seem to be. Your stories are good. It's a plessure to read them. BBC should collaborate with you.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2018
Real Masterpieces, those Irene/Sherlock stories! Tell in love with the first one and the second didn't disappoint!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/20/2018
A little late to the party, but I just have to say how brilliant this entire story was. It was perfectly thought out, and absolutely smashing to the very end, and an absolute fitting end it was. Could you imagine Irene and Sherlock playing house? It would be an absolute bore and they would fall apart within weeks. When Irene died, she immortalised their story, and that was amazing of you to write.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2018
This was perhaps the best ending to their story as there could be.
Idyllicdream chapter 21 . 10/22/2017
Hi. I know you’ve deleted your story A tale of three brothers and the Woman because you feel it’s bad for it to be unfinished, but I seriously enjoy reading (and reviewing) it. It makes me sad that you’d taken down something so beloved. That’s why I want to ask you, if you don’t mind, to share the files and the chapters of that lost story with me, so I can read it in my spare time and draw some inspiration from it. I won’t plagiarise or reupload it, I swear.
Sincerely,
ID
TMJHV chapter 21 . 10/16/2017
Came across your Sherlock stories at 2am in the morning, made the mistake of thinking "Oh, I will just have a quick skim through the first chapter and read the rest after I wake up." Ended up pulling an all nighter reading through both stories in 10 hours. I'm usually a little shy about leaving reviews but after I've read your works I've got to say that you are an amazing writer. Especially for this story, the ending left me an emotional wreck and a gaping hole of despair in my heart because it is THAT good. Seriously, it's been a long time since I feel anything remotely to what I'm feeling right now after reading your stories. Amazing job you've done here and I will really look forward to reading more of your work, especially anything Adlock related :).
Everybodystolemyname chapter 22 . 4/23/2017
Well, the ending broke my heart, truly beautiful story. She is the one for him, The Woman. I took a glimpse to the next story and maybe it's not so sad after all? Thank you.