Reviews for Erebor Reclaimed, Book One: When Comes the Dawn
Robyn Night chapter 53 . 4/27
I just finished this story and cant wait for the next installment. I really enjoyed reading this one, you really did a great job of making the original story new and using the best of the book (especially with Thorin, bless his soul). Your endings are great by the way.
rodeocat chapter 53 . 4/11
Lovely! I don't usually read AU/romance fics (too many Mary Sues), but this was a wonderful treat! I enjoyed every minute-loved Ryn and I can't wait to see what is coming next!
Karebear119 chapter 37 . 3/4
This story has been on my "to read" list for forever and I'm ashamed that I just got around to reading it now because I was missing out on such awesomeness! This story is fantastic and has me hook, line and sinker! And there is two more stories! I'm so excited!
LadyMedusaAshe chapter 53 . 2/22
hello :) I just finished reding this story all the way through for the third time and realized that I have never reviewed to tell you how much I love this story. Its original and well written, I absolutely love it! I also love Ryn and Talos very much! I love the whole trilogy! Cant wait for every update! *blows a kiss*
luiza horta chapter 16 . 1/31
Your story is great, for real, i'm loving it! But i've noticed a big mistake... Fili is Kili's older brother, not the other way around. Please, i do not mean to make you upset nor anything like and hope that you keep writing. (Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language)
LisaG16 chapter 52 . 1/20
awesome story...love the ending. though i'm still heartbroken about thorin dying, i'm joyful that the brothers are well and whole and our beloved kili is headed down the aisle! huzzah! :)
runawayxheart chapter 53 . 1/4
Brilliant. You are a brilliant writer, and this has been one of my favourites to read. Amazing job!
LisaG16 chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
love, love, LOVE the kiss. gah! i'm soooooooo jealous of ryn! ;)
LisaG16 chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
lol! i love the bantering and how the brothers have nicknames for each other. ROTF at tumunbund!

kili and ryn are sooooooooooooo smitten with each other...very sweet!
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
love the kili/fili bromance moments. :)
thevintagebutterfly chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
I know I have only read four chapters of the beautiful collection in which I most intend to read, but I must say: You, my friend, have given me hope. There is nothing I fantasize more over than the extension of the stories of Middle-Earth. I myself have attempted to write another adventure of Bilbo's, unknown to many, and achieved not one chapter over a course of two months. Your ability to write in Tolkien's style is an achievement in itself, not to mention the excellent plot line in which I see this story headed. What is more unbelievable is that you have written not one, or two, but three books of novel length in the difficult language of Middle-Earth and I can not thank you enough. I once wrote a 12 -page paper over Tolkien and his history, his study of languages and intense development of this world. I thought my knowledge of Middle Earth's history and languages was great, but your's is outstanding. Work hard, never give up, and one day you will prosper as Tolkien has.
Lovely chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
ok so I've read this story, whether in full or just a few chapters, at least 5 times now. i usually read this chapter because, well, fluff, obviously. i love kili fluff. but in all those times I've read it, somehow I've always missed the last line. maybe its because I'm too eager to get to the next chapter or maybe i just never saw it. but oh. my. god. the fluff is killing me. i love it. another.
RagdollPrincess chapter 51 . 6/9/2014
Hey - the last thing I want to do right now is write a review because there is so much emotion tied up in this story that just want to sit and enjoy it and not think. However, I know that if I don't write the review now that I'll forget to do it later.

I just got caught up in this story over the last two days after being away from it for a couple weeks. While reading it, I was reminded of how much I appreciate this piece. I have a really hard time saying why, and for some reason I don't want to gush too much. I think I want to avoid gushing because your writing style is so precise, fresh, and parismonious, and I don't want to take away from that with a hystrionic review :D

So, for lack of anything more specific to say, I'll just reiterate how grateful I am for this story, how inspiring I find it for my own work, and how much I respect you as a writer. Thx, RP
FuzzyPossum chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Yay! I only just realised there's a sequel! *smiles sheepishly* I'm so excited to read it! This story is amazing! :D
Elise chapter 52 . 5/1/2014
First of all BRAVO! to you for this achievement, this fic is a precious one for sure. I would go so far as to say it's bloody brilliant! Seriously, everything was there, the characters were great, the pace of action, friendship and romance perfectly balanced, the changes you made to the films/book were smooth and fitting, everything was logical and just GREAT.
Needless to say I absolutely loved the whole of it and of course I'm going to read the follow up story!
Cried at the end too... Must not think about the original ending or I'll won't be happy again :( Thought you did a great job with that battle and the outcome, so much suspense! Was afraid you might kill Ryn for a bit, violent thoughts crossed my mind... I would've been so mad! I read a fic once, bad start but got better, a Thorin/OC in which Fili, Kili, OC and Thorin and OC's twin baby daughters all die, leaving Thorin alone with all this grief. So unbelievably awful, even worse than Tolkien. I bawled for a day, would not recommend. Luckily for me you didn't inflict that on us readers! ;)
Oh and I highly enjoyed the Legoriel thing, so sweet! and his sister! :3
Anyways I'll stop chattering now, a huge thank you for this, it's amazing, can't say how happy I am that you shared your writing ;)