Reviews for Erebor Reclaimed, Book One: When Comes the Dawn
Hoebbit chapter 1 . 4/1
I read this fic years ago and it's one of my favourites! It took me a while to find, but here I am :') So excited to re-read!
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 1/28
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
Montara chapter 54 . 1/9
Read your story in one go and it was so wonderful that I had to go and buy the original novel to read it once more. Can't wait to see the differences. Good luck and I hope you'll write the sequels as original stories, too!
lukeskywalkeer chapter 15 . 6/7/2018
Awwww, Dwalin has come to care for her, how sweet
RainAstiel chapter 52 . 4/11/2018
I LOVE this story. I could not stop reading. The writing is good, I love Ryn. The relationship that Fili and Kili share is adorable and I think, precious. Well done, three cheers for Blue Riversteel.
nemesisswan chapter 4 . 2/20/2018
A truly amazing writing style but an impossible love for drama. I'm sorry. I checked your story here and there to be sure, and despite the fact I truly respect your talent, I'm a hater of exaggerated, unnecessary drama. I take it too personally I guess, and it makes me suffer. Nevertheless, congratulations of your book. I'm sure that over the years, countless people who are not crying over a sad story like I always do, will enjoy your detailed, original masterpiece. :,)

Edith
NoilyPrat chapter 54 . 1/26/2018
Meant to say something, but I ordered your book last night. (Along with a ton my daughter ordered). I'm so nervous and excited to read this!
chrissie0707 chapter 54 . 1/26/2018
*draws hearts all over everything*

EVERYTHING!
Deanna9874 chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
c
Flames of Nocturne chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Yeah, um...this was so beyond awesome. Like I binge-read this whole fix in a day and oh my god it is now 5am and I need sleep but I just couldn't put this down.
*slow clap*
Robyn Night chapter 53 . 4/27/2015
I just finished this story and cant wait for the next installment. I really enjoyed reading this one, you really did a great job of making the original story new and using the best of the book (especially with Thorin, bless his soul). Your endings are great by the way.
rodeocat chapter 53 . 4/11/2015
Lovely! I don't usually read AU/romance fics (too many Mary Sues), but this was a wonderful treat! I enjoyed every minute-loved Ryn and I can't wait to see what is coming next!
Karebear119 chapter 37 . 3/4/2015
This story has been on my "to read" list for forever and I'm ashamed that I just got around to reading it now because I was missing out on such awesomeness! This story is fantastic and has me hook, line and sinker! And there is two more stories! I'm so excited!
LadyMedusaAshe chapter 53 . 2/22/2015
hello :) I just finished reding this story all the way through for the third time and realized that I have never reviewed to tell you how much I love this story. Its original and well written, I absolutely love it! I also love Ryn and Talos very much! I love the whole trilogy! Cant wait for every update! *blows a kiss*
luiza horta chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
Your story is great, for real, i'm loving it! But i've noticed a big mistake... Fili is Kili's older brother, not the other way around. Please, i do not mean to make you upset nor anything like and hope that you keep writing. (Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language)