Reviews for Erebor Reclaimed, Book One: When Comes the Dawn
Deanna9874 chapter 20 . 6/12
c
Flames of Nocturne chapter 1 . 2/19
Yeah, um...this was so beyond awesome. Like I binge-read this whole fix in a day and oh my god it is now 5am and I need sleep but I just couldn't put this down.
*slow clap*
Robyn Night chapter 53 . 4/27/2015
I just finished this story and cant wait for the next installment. I really enjoyed reading this one, you really did a great job of making the original story new and using the best of the book (especially with Thorin, bless his soul). Your endings are great by the way.
rodeocat chapter 53 . 4/11/2015
Lovely! I don't usually read AU/romance fics (too many Mary Sues), but this was a wonderful treat! I enjoyed every minute-loved Ryn and I can't wait to see what is coming next!
Karebear119 chapter 37 . 3/4/2015
This story has been on my "to read" list for forever and I'm ashamed that I just got around to reading it now because I was missing out on such awesomeness! This story is fantastic and has me hook, line and sinker! And there is two more stories! I'm so excited!
LadyMedusaAshe chapter 53 . 2/22/2015
hello :) I just finished reding this story all the way through for the third time and realized that I have never reviewed to tell you how much I love this story. Its original and well written, I absolutely love it! I also love Ryn and Talos very much! I love the whole trilogy! Cant wait for every update! *blows a kiss*
luiza horta chapter 16 . 1/31/2015
Your story is great, for real, i'm loving it! But i've noticed a big mistake... Fili is Kili's older brother, not the other way around. Please, i do not mean to make you upset nor anything like and hope that you keep writing. (Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language)
LisaG16 chapter 52 . 1/20/2015
awesome story...love the ending. though i'm still heartbroken about thorin dying, i'm joyful that the brothers are well and whole and our beloved kili is headed down the aisle! huzzah! :)
runawayxheart chapter 53 . 1/4/2015
Brilliant. You are a brilliant writer, and this has been one of my favourites to read. Amazing job!
LisaG16 chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
love, love, LOVE the kiss. gah! i'm soooooooo jealous of ryn! ;)
LisaG16 chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
lol! i love the bantering and how the brothers have nicknames for each other. ROTF at tumunbund!

kili and ryn are sooooooooooooo smitten with each other...very sweet!
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
love the kili/fili bromance moments. :)
thevintagebutterfly chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
I know I have only read four chapters of the beautiful collection in which I most intend to read, but I must say: You, my friend, have given me hope. There is nothing I fantasize more over than the extension of the stories of Middle-Earth. I myself have attempted to write another adventure of Bilbo's, unknown to many, and achieved not one chapter over a course of two months. Your ability to write in Tolkien's style is an achievement in itself, not to mention the excellent plot line in which I see this story headed. What is more unbelievable is that you have written not one, or two, but three books of novel length in the difficult language of Middle-Earth and I can not thank you enough. I once wrote a 12 -page paper over Tolkien and his history, his study of languages and intense development of this world. I thought my knowledge of Middle Earth's history and languages was great, but your's is outstanding. Work hard, never give up, and one day you will prosper as Tolkien has.
Lovely chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
ok so I've read this story, whether in full or just a few chapters, at least 5 times now. i usually read this chapter because, well, fluff, obviously. i love kili fluff. but in all those times I've read it, somehow I've always missed the last line. maybe its because I'm too eager to get to the next chapter or maybe i just never saw it. but oh. my. god. the fluff is killing me. i love it. another.
RagdollPrincess chapter 51 . 6/9/2014
Hey - the last thing I want to do right now is write a review because there is so much emotion tied up in this story that just want to sit and enjoy it and not think. However, I know that if I don't write the review now that I'll forget to do it later.

I just got caught up in this story over the last two days after being away from it for a couple weeks. While reading it, I was reminded of how much I appreciate this piece. I have a really hard time saying why, and for some reason I don't want to gush too much. I think I want to avoid gushing because your writing style is so precise, fresh, and parismonious, and I don't want to take away from that with a hystrionic review :D

So, for lack of anything more specific to say, I'll just reiterate how grateful I am for this story, how inspiring I find it for my own work, and how much I respect you as a writer. Thx, RP