Reviews for Link to Reality
harlequin320 chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
great story, loved it
thebookwormgirl chapter 29 . 7/14/2014
Thank you for an enjoyable story. I liked how kept Asuna from becoming the "fair damsel in distress". It was a good story with good pacing. Your characterizations were good and the dialog was great.

This was an enjoyable read and I look forward to reading more of your work.
loonyphoenix chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Why the hell wouldn't he use the shared inventory to try and contact Asuka? Or, for that matter, check his friend list?

On another note, you need to watch your tenses. They jump rather haphazardly between past and present. Choose one and stick to it, darn it!
Cotton Cloud chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Wow... I've only read a bit of this fanfic and I'm loving it! This is the best Kirito/Asuna-end-up-in-ALO-after-SAO fics I've read! I can't wait to read the rest. (I'm looking forward to the part when Asuna and Kirito meet ;) I love your style of writing because it's really descriptive and detailed. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2014
Amazing from start to finish, it's all I have to say.
TheDelta724 chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
Wow... just wow... (Rest assured it's the good kind of wow) that was awesome. Definitely one of my favorite stories. Keep on writing and it was great to read your story. (I apologize for being a little late XD)

-D
Avoide chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
When I watched the anime, I thought at lot of things were lacking, eg. Asuna's own resistance, and even after I read the LN I still found the plot a bit lacking, but you have truly covered a lot of more aspects and made it both interesting and much more realistic! It's great to see that the authorities are actually doing something even though they are hindered
booklover1209 chapter 29 . 6/29/2014
T-T IT'S OVER! Thanks for the ride. It was great.
Bobboky chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
Very good work
drakensis chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
Thank you for this story.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
Thanks for the wild ride! Whew, that took a while, but it was well worth every wait. Much more satisfying than the actual end we got.
NikuKnight chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
Haha, looks like I really didn't have to wait for the next chapter. A day later and BAM! Here it is. But that's not the point. (Although I'm still amazed by how quickly you update.) Everything about this was great. Lots of different POVs pulled off beautifully for maximum coverage of events, improved quality and description from the anime, more characters, more fights, more suspense and everything! This is the BEST Fairy Dance reboot ever, hands down.
ByLanternLight chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
Everything I loved about the original ALO arc, combined with everything it desperately needed. Asuna as strong and clever as The Flash should be, Sugou twisted but subtle enough to have passed in society, a large cast of original supporting characters to help carry the action, Kirito's swag dialed down to 8 from 11, and the most badass cripple fight the internet has ever witnessed. 6/5.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
All good things must come to an end, and it looks like this great story has finally hit its conclusion. Whelp, it was fun while it lasted.
ByLanternLight chapter 28 . 6/27/2014
The most satisfying and dramatic cripple fight ever written.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »