Reviews for Link to Reality
TheDelta724 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Were you trying to pull a fem Ichigo and Zangetsu from Bleach? In SAO (or rather ALO in this case) well, um, good luck? Anyway, great fight scene, can't wait for the next chapter.

-Delta
SoExtra chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
this is awesome! keep it up!
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Very interesting so far. I'm curious how exactly you're going to take this. Since both Kirito and Asuna are stuck, does that mean that it falls entirely on their shoulders to free themselves? Or will we get a couple SAO people coming in. I am concerned about the amount of OCs that you're introducing though, at least I think they are OCs. I haven't read Mother's Rosario yet so I don't know the names of the Sleeping Knights guild.

You're doing great so far. Love what's already written and am eagerly looking forward to more. Just make sure you don't bloat the story with too many characters, especially OCs. That's one of the easiest ways to ruin a story.
Riidas chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Um, how weak was Tramp's Equipment? Asuna pretty much blasted away most of his armor with a single slash/thrust each, I'm pretty sure the Rapier category of weapons don't have THAT much power per hit. Even his weapon was destroyed in a few parrys and a thrust, even Kirito's Arms Blast was based on hitting a weapons weak points, Asuna just stabbed the blade of his sword. Or was it because Asuna's rapier was way too powerful for whatever Tramp had on him? I'm sort of confused with that...
firesage1 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I got a nice laugh out of Asuna's jabs. people could probably see smoke form tramp getting burned so much. note to self, when dealing with Asuna, have some aloe vera?
TheDelta724 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Asuna ftw. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. Good luck with this story too, I'm looking forward to reading it to the end.

-Delta
realisticFantasy chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
this is so cool! haha, Asuna seems to be a lot better off than Kirito is. XD having never seen this AU before, i'm really interested to see how it plays out! i can't wait for the next chapter!
TheDelta724 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Hmmm... this seems a bit sinister... is it really Kirito? DUN DUN DUUUUN!

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!

-D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
This looks like it will be a fascinating story. I'm eager to see how it goes.
Riidas chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Hmmm... Now that's a new concept... This changes everything.

I like how you showed Asuna's unfamiliarity with ALO's UI, SAO was her first MMO (more like her first game) after all so she would probably flounder around a bit with the new UI.

What the hell is Kirito doing in Leprechaun territory a day after he learns how to fly?!

Poor Leprechauns.

Happy writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Interesting. I'm very curious to see where this story will go, you're off to a good start.
Riidas chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
OK, I'm looking forward to seeing how you're going to do this differently than the other two (one of them was pretty good if you ask me, the only problem is that's in on hiatus).

I agree with you on how it was a promising arc, yet it felt like it was really rushed through. But I think they did great on Sugou, you couldn't help but absolutely hate the guy, he was just sort of wimpy.

So this would seem like it would follow Kirito through his wanderings around ALO, wanting to see who he will meet, what the hell will he do there, and what's happening back in the real world.

Happy writing!