Reviews for Her Final Goodbye
englishtutor chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Glad you gave Molly her moment! Nicely done.
Fishie Custard chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I wish this happened in the show :(
star-eye chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This was heartbreakingly beautiful! I can feel my eyes misting up from the feels! I'm in absolute agreement that Molly would have gotten a real goodbye from Sherlock.
Jack2495 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I AGREE!
Deleted and Void chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I also agree that it's a missing moment! And you wrote it so beautifully! I've only just recently started watching Sherlock but I'm an avid Sherlock and Molly shipper! I really enjoyed this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I think Sherlock would have lorded it over max security.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Thats it.
this is it.
this is canon.
this is how it really ended.
i don't care what anyone else says.
lol
XxA27xX chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
GOSH, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER, MADE ME CRY. THOSE TWO ARE GOIN' TO BE THE DEATH OUT OF ME S2
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I certainly hope she did, otherwise terrible job...
Eienvine chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Aww, so sweet and sad.
Bella Cuore chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Thank you! I had that same question. That and why they didn't show her (or John for that matter) visiting him while he was in hospital. Molly truly loves him, and I'll be willing to bet she broke things off with Tom not the other way around because she was obviously settling. I find it hard to believe that she would not see him, or him her with all the growth in human relations and sentiment he showed this series. Thank you so much for giving is what we KNOW had to have happened somehow!
BeazyBops chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
TEARS. This was beautifuly written.
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I think I'll just pretend that this is a made-up scene, rather than a part of His Last Vow. I haven't watched it yet but I will... Very... Soon...

-Chris
Hessa London Rachenber chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I agree- wish we could've seen it! You wrote it beautifully, and I think you could definitely write a follow up to this since we know Sherlock's coming back :) I hope inspiration finds you. This was wonderful, and I know another would be just as great.
WintersEmpire chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Thank you for this. I too believe Molly should have gotten a proper goodbye, and hoping that Sherlock has another slap on the face coming to him for not doing so. This was very nice.