Reviews for Control Me
This fic is very interesting and well written! Can't wait for more!
Killbill12 chapter 11 . 8/2
I hope you're not just gonna leave it like that! It's a nice ending, but she never did get to tape Peeta touching himself! Please write more!
reddoggie chapter 11 . 5/16
Aww, cute end! Love how Katniss seems to be falling for Peeta. Please continue, thanks!
werewolfgrlz chapter 8 . 5/10
Hello, I greatly enjoy your story. but it seems like you don't know much about anal play...I don't mean this in a mean or disrespectful way. But as someone involved in the BDSM kink community, I'd like to point out that for virgins, of either sex, you don't usually jump from fingers, to big dildos. those butt plugs would help soemone become accoustimed to being sstretched without causing any really perment damage. other than this, I think your doing an amazing job :)
Kalby chapter 11 . 3/26
Is this going to be continued? Pleeese!
Mia chapter 11 . 3/9
i loved this chapter! It might be fun to see Katniss switch at least for a scene :) I miss this story! Come back soon!
DLee27 chapter 11 . 2/19
Will there be more to this? This story is so good. I like that they are connecting in more than just a Dom/Sub way. I hope that you find time to continue/ finish it.
yazaru116 chapter 8 . 1/28
mmmmm...I love this chapter, i feel like a perv typing this. but I do hope you do more anal in the future.
dogday2014 chapter 11 . 1/18
I love it story, and can't wait to read more! One of the best fanfics I ever read :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Please come back to this story, it's amazing. The way you write actions and thoughts is so interesting
BestFan00 chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Hey! I really want you to update! Pleaseeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
I would really love for you to update! Yes, at times details do seem unrealistic and cheesed up a bit but I definitely do enjoy reading this story. I'd love to see their relationship evolve and peeta grow more confortable in his own skin :-) keep up the lovely work babe!
russomaha chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
I've been OK with objects stuck where they didn't belong and using public bathrooms for not intended purposes... But 'Peetie'! Oh, no! I feel violated! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014