Reviews for Adventures Into Hellhound-Sitting
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
lolz
love the chapter, especially the end between crowley and bobby; i thought that was kinda cute :)
nice job with this fic
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
lol its a stubborn hellpup
oh no the hellpups gettin into trouble
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
aw! orange eating hellhound pup is so cute!
better-in-black-since-1234 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
OMFG! This is the best spn story I have ever read! AHHHHHHHHHH! I loved the pretzel line! And the oranges! Hehe :D please write more!
GreatIceDragon chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
That was absolutely gorgeous. I love how in-character Bobby is, and the bits with the oranges are hilarious. Good job!
Tel nok shock chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can soooo see that happening! Who'd've thought hellhounds like oranges?
i love all yaoi chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Poor bobby
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
So that is Bobby's payment; Crowley kissing him? The useless demon didn't even offer to pay for the oranges. What a jerk. I wish I could hear Bobby explaining the oranges to Dean.
Navirra chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Perfect. A simply perfect ending.
Thank you for sharing. c:
Jessica chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Good one bobby how will u find the hell hound addd more hurry thanks
kani chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
this is pretty well written, thank you for writing it. I really like the story so far, poor bobby, stuck with a hell-pup that destroyed the content of his fridge XD
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Find the puppy, find the puppy. Imagine the damage he can do to a full parking lot. How will Bobby ever explain the bills to Crowley? Of course, if the dog stays invisible who are they going to blame. Run Bobby, run.
Storm Notorious chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I love you for making this.
Navirra chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Oh no! Hellhound pup on the loose!

The now-you-can-see-me-slobber was a really nice touch, very original.

Thank you for sharing with us and I can hardly wait for the next part! c:
Tel nok shock chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
How do you lose a hellhound?! Thing's black with red eyes for Christ's sake! How's it even open the door? Lovely job btw!